Dos Mil Veinticuatro

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My neighbor in middle school had huge purple nipples, it was jarring to see, even adults would do a double-WTF-take when we'd go to the pool. 

We definitely let him know that he needed to be self conscious about them.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

image.png.a19bb0157f63d74195b26d62bbf6fd38.png

For reference, he's talking about one of these on to of an RG-33 AKA MRAP scanning a battlefield for survivors using it's advanced thermal. Instead of the vehicle shooting a volley of .50 caliber bullets out of the machine gun (which go for $4 - $10 per round on the civilian market) they'd radio it in to him to take the shot from his sniper rifle to save money because they'd do this all night long.

• Like 1

That’s one kind of hood food that I still fuck with every once in a while, and would fuck with way more if I wasn’t getting lard laden. It grosses my wife out. Also, can’t fuck with the premium peanut butter, organic bullshit, Skippy, or Jeff, or nothing at all..

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

9 minutes ago, Mercer said:

That’s one kind of hood food that I still fuck with every once in a while, and would fuck with way more if I wasn’t getting lard laden. It grosses my wife out. Also, can’t fuck with the premium peanut butter, organic bullshit, Skippy, or Jeff, or nothing at all..

You know that shit is brand x peanut butter like product with jelly color. 😂

• Truth 1