Dos Mil Veinticuatro

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
10 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

#used-to-lob-things-at-cars-oner

What did you lob?

As a kid I lobbed some eggs and a shaving cream water mix filled ballon at moving cars. That shaving cream ballon was messy.

Some chick here just got killed by some kids lobbing rocks at cars, apparently she was going fast enough for the rock to go through the windshield and kill her. Needless to say the locals here were out for blood, and wanted the death penalty or worse for the kids. Sucks all around. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Some chick here just got killed by some kids lobbing rocks at cars, apparently she was going fast enough for the rock to go through the windshield and kill her. Needless to say the locals here were out for blood, and wanted the death penalty or worse for the kids. Sucks all around. 

for some dumb reason rock throwing is really popular with the deadshits around the southern  expressway in my city. so all the bridges are caged in now.

idiots gonna idiot.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

What did you lob?

As a kid I lobbed some eggs and a shaving cream water mix filled ballon at moving cars. That shaving cream ballon was messy.

Never threw eggs at cars except to hit some idiots who hit my house and then drove back to see what happened.  We were kids and it was all stupid, all of it.  First thing I remember throwing were just tennis balls.  Going to sound loud hitting the car and freak people out but really no damage.  We had an easy getaway where drivers weren't going to leave their cars to give chase.  We also used to burglarize this outdoor farm stand at one business and we'd walk away with fruits and veggies in the process.  Pretty sure we took tomatoes and threw them at cars/trucks, and also this kid's house.  Dumb to fuck with vehicles, especially moving vehicles.  But again, youthful and ignorant at the time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Never threw eggs at cars except to hit some idiots who hit my house and then drove back to see what happened.  We were kids and it was all stupid, all of it.  First thing I remember throwing were just tennis balls.  Going to sound loud hitting the car and freak people out but really no damage.  We had an easy getaway where drivers weren't going to leave their cars to give chase.  We also used to burglarize this outdoor farm stand at one business and we'd walk away with fruits and veggies in the process.  Pretty sure we took tomatoes and threw them at cars/trucks, and also this kid's house.  Dumb to fuck with vehicles, especially moving vehicles.  But again, youthful and ignorant at the time.

Yeah, it was all a bad idea. One of my friends shot out a parked cars window with an air rifle. That was the worst idea. Ended up mentioning it to another friends older brother and he put a stop to those type of shenanigans.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Yeah, it was all a bad idea. One of my friends shot out a parked cars window with an air rifle. That was the worst idea. Ended up mentioning it to another friends older brother and he put a stop to those type of shenanigans.

Parked cars was another story, fucked them shits up!

Even younger and stupider than the above, I'm pretty sure I put a rock through a freight engine window.  In the least, the engineer stopped the train.  D-U-M-B.

• LOL! 1

There were almost zero times I ever felt guilty about painting graffiti, and till this day the only one I remember feeling bad about was a box truck we used to paint that parked  in a close by alley to where we lived. We used to paint the entire thing, and it would get buffed/repainted again, and again. To us this was our truck. One time we got pissed because it got buffed almost immediately, so one of the homies painted a throwy over the entire windshield as "revenge". Then I remember meeting up to skate in a college campus shortly after and I saw the truck there. It was a food truck some Sikh dude with a turban was in serving food, and he scraped just enough to see out a small window of the windshield to drive it there with most of the throwy still in tact. Looked like he had given up even trying to buff anymore which should have felt like a win. I still feel bad for the dude till this day after realizing he was just some poor immigrant dude. I bet he still hates graffiti like no other till this day.

• Like 3
  • LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Even younger and stupider than the above, I'm pretty sure I put a rock through a freight engine window.  In the least, the engineer stopped the train.  D-U-M-B.

I think about doing this, there’s a freight track nearby and I can only hear it if the horn is blown. We’ve got automatic gates & flashing lights at every crossing but some cock snot engineer will occasionally come through and blow the horn every night for a week in the middle of a residential neighborhood after midnight. I saw him at a crossing one time and gave him the finger and he laid on the horn even louder. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

I think about doing this, there’s a freight track nearby and I can only hear it if the horn is blown. We’ve got automatic gates & flashing lights at every crossing but some cock snot engineer will occasionally come through and blow the horn every night for a week in the middle of a residential neighborhood after midnight. I saw him at a crossing one time and gave him the finger and he laid on the horn even louder. 

Down gere train drivers are required to blow horns at level crossings regardless of the book gates etc.

usually at night they just do a little one. bip not beep

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Where I am at they had a back and forth for years regarding the policy when entering the downtown area. 

Took a few years but the home owners complained enough I guess, now no horn between 10pm and 7am through 14 different intersections. 

Side note - we had a hero come out on time while we were painting his box truck on Fulton St in SF which runs the length of Golden Gate park and has a shit ton of trucks every night. 

I basically punked him and told him don't be dumb while the younger homie finished his shit. 

Few of those incidents - we were pricks. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I use to have a neighbour who was an engineer for CN, he told me it's pretty regular thing out here for trains passing through the middle-of-nowhere-prairies to get shot at.  

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

On 2/5/2024 at 7:12 PM, Mercer said:

There were almost zero times I ever felt guilty about painting graffiti, and till this day the only one I remember feeling bad about was a box truck we used to paint that parked  in a close by alley to where we lived. We used to paint the entire thing, and it would get buffed/repainted again, and again. To us this was our truck. One time we got pissed because it got buffed almost immediately, so one of the homies painted a throwy over the entire windshield as "revenge". Then I remember meeting up to skate in a college campus shortly after and I saw the truck there. It was a food truck some Sikh dude with a turban was in serving food, and he scraped just enough to see out a small window of the windshield to drive it there with most of the throwy still in tact. Looked like he had given up even trying to buff anymore which should have felt like a win. I still feel bad for the dude till this day after realizing he was just some poor immigrant dude. I bet he still hates graffiti like no other till this day.

How bad did you feel?  Did you at least buy something to eat from his truck?