Dos Mil Veinticuatro

Mercer

7 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Yo. It's really like this out here. I got a front row seat to my wife's single friends. They've been burned by wack ass dudes so many times that when they meet someone new, they are going to the courthouse and checking marriage records, criminal background check, they are hunting down baby mamas and ex's and holding interviews about why they aren't together anymore. This shit is fucking wild out here.

This is so true, especially where I live in a deep blue city where people don't get married until their mid 30's, and we're heavy on the out of towner transplant population so generally more young people.

At best, 1 out of 10 men here are absolutely subservient to their wives

1 out of 10 men are in healthier 50/50 or male dominated marriages.

That leaves the vast majority of women in a position where they either have to settle for dudes with either no game, or losers that can' seem to get their shit together. What ends up happening is 1 out of 10 dudes is out here slaying the 8 out of 10 women and every one of my wife's single friends never stops complaining about it.  It's literally a pussy free for all out here if you've got game and your shit together even somewhat and I've still got friends I haven't seen get laid in years. Dudes here are so into their hobbies and other dude centric mountain shit they literally don't know how to talk to women and they're terrified of them.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

One of my buddies is in the dating scene in Denver.  The last date he was on he knew she came from money so she's looking for something equal, so he tells me she wants to see the last 5 years of tax returns before going any further.  You can't blame her, but geez.

• LOL! 2

2 minutes ago, ndv said:

One of my buddies is in the dating scene in Denver.  The last date he was on he knew she came from money so she's looking for something equal, so he tells me she wants to see the last 5 years of tax returns before going any further.  You can't blame her, but geez.

This is what's fucking the game up. A woman like that needs one of these loser dudes that don't got shit. Like they're perfect for that broke ass "photographer" or "artist" or musician that's not about the money.

Instead, she wants a man with money for absolutely no valid reason. I make bank, and my wife makes almost nothing but we're happy. 11 years together this year. Why would I want to horde money?

Meanwhile, just taking a wild guess but I bet tax return mama has absolutely nothing to offer a man with money. She's not going to support him in any way that makes his life, and paper chase any easier, like make sure the house is held down, fix sammiches, etc. I've dated women like this, usually the self made type, and they don't get it.

They're attracted to hard working ambitious dudes, so they project that and always play up what kind of whip they drive, what kind of house they own, etc. when I don't need none of that. Bitch we want some home made food occasionally, minimal arguing, and some pussy. It's really that easy. Not a woman that's in a dick measuring contest on who's making more money.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

This is what's fucking the game up. A woman like that needs one of these loser dudes that don't got shit. Like they're perfect for that broke ass "photographer" or "artist" or musician that's not about the money.

Instead, she wants a man with money for absolutely no valid reason. I make bank, and my wife makes almost nothing but we're happy. 11 years together this year. Why would I want to horde money?

Meanwhile, just taking a wild guess but I bet tax return mama has absolutely nothing to offer a man with money. She's not going to support him in any way that makes his life, and paper chase any easier, like make sure the house is held down, fix sammiches, etc. I've dated women like this, usually the self made type, and they don't get it.

They're attracted to hard working ambitious dudes, so they project that and always play up what kind of whip they drive, what kind of house they own, etc. when I don't need none of that. Bitch we want some home made food occasionally, minimal arguing, and some pussy. It's really that easy. Not a woman that's in a dick measuring contest on who's making more money.

These are the same thoughts I had after he told me this.   

Stemming from you previous post

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

This is so true, especially where I live in a deep blue city where people don't get married until their mid 30's, and we're heavy on the out of towner transplant population so generally more young people.

At best, 1 out of 10 men here are absolutely subservient to their wives

1 out of 10 men are in healthier 50/50 or male dominated marriages.

That leaves the vast majority of women in a position where they either have to settle for dudes with either no game, or losers that can' seem to get their shit together. What ends up happening is 1 out of 10 dudes is out here slaying the 8 out of 10 women and every one of my wife's single friends never stops complaining about it.  It's literally a pussy free for all out here if you've got game and your shit together even somewhat and I've still got friends I haven't seen get laid in years. Dudes here are so into their hobbies and other dude centric mountain shit they literally don't know how to talk to women and they're terrified of them.

The same buddy also says he is having difficulty finding a women that doesn't want to do something out doors like fishing or scaling a mountain.   My take on that is, CO is a nature state so it only makes sense, dudes like the out doors so a woman will adapt to that specific geographical dating pool.  So I guess it's just nature (no pun intended) and that's where he's at right now.

With that said, I find it interesting your wife's single friends are looking for the se as he is, although it does make sense to one's interest.

2 hours ago, ndv said:

I couldn't be single. 

Yuck slides up to a bitch. Yo! What it do bitch? Taxes? Yo! This bitch the POLICE! 

• LOL! 2

16 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I couldn't be single. 

Yuck slides up to a bitch. Yo! What it do bitch? Taxes? Yo! This bitch the POLICE! 

Right.   

My honest thought about it but trying to keep an open mind, "no wonder why she is single."  Quite frankly, I am sure she will eventually find her financial equal, but to me money or no money, that's a huge turn off in general but also because of the qualities Mercer mentioned.  

I am more interested, how do you go about asking someone that, blunt/straight up or in slicker more cordial way?

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

Damn, people be hating on extra white white girls these days. Thick thread propaganda working.

I was so annoyed by her voice and lack of ass I couldn’t even focus on what the video was going on about.

• Truth 1

What she does not know or she just isn't telling to make her video.   Bro wears Brunello Cucinelli and Kiton.   It maybe a hoodie or t shirt but those are $1400+ hoodies and $400+ tees.

On 3/9/2024 at 10:32 PM, Mercer said:

As a financially "broke" photographer musician Myself, I agree with this take.

The fact I am in this financial situation as a result of giving My money away to prove that no woman is capable of playing the role reversal to an equal position to where money is meaningless to Me only serves to make women like the one in this example to be complete fools, especially when a former client who became My friend and his wife earned a half mill a year yet had tax returns showing they earned $18k and paid zero tax is already one example I can use to illustrate flaws in this fool's logic.