Dos Mil Veinticuatro

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 3/2/2024 at 5:37 PM, grim540 said:

Dude blew it, should have busted out some pineapple on those pizzas. Would have legit got his asswhopped.

2 hours ago, misteraven said:

@Mercer dude, which armpit of the dark webz are you pulling these videos from LOL

probably TwitterX

^not my merge

Plz don’t merge my posts

Obviously this is fake, but my wife is kind of like this. Should have been a detective but ACAB I guess. One time my friend bought a house out in the middle of nowhere Colorado Wyoming border and posted an image of it with just "closing on this tomorrow". She found it on Zillow reverse google image searching, and told me the price, the address, and all the details in like 2 minutes. It was disturbing how comfortable she was snooping. We both share locations, and sometimes I'll forget where I was a week ago, but not her. If I ever decided to cheat she'll know more about the side piece than I do by the time I get home. 

• Truth 1

Yo. It's really like this out here. I got a front row seat to my wife's single friends. They've been burned by wack ass dudes so many times that when they meet someone new, they are going to the courthouse and checking marriage records, criminal background check, they are hunting down baby mamas and ex's and holding interviews about why they aren't together anymore. This shit is fucking wild out here.

• Truth 1