Dos Mil Veinticuatro

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Since I'm older and less Angsty Punk Rock & Rap, and hater of everything that isn't, I've been rediscovering music from my youth and before that I overlooked because I hated everything back then.

So, today I fucked around & found out Linda Ronstatd was a bad bitch. Most of you will probably hate this shit but if I had a time machine I'd probably just use it to go back and buy bitcoin, and see live shows, this is one I'd love to see. What a fucking voice.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

23 hours ago, Mercer said:

Since I'm older and less Angsty Punk Rock & Rap, and hater of everything that isn't, I've been rediscovering music from my youth and before that I overlooked because I hated everything back then.

So, today I fucked around & found out Linda Ronstatd was a bad bitch. Most of you will probably hate this shit but if I had a time machine I'd probably just use it to go back and buy bitcoin, and see live shows, this is one I'd love to see. What a fucking voice.

welcome to the good side of music 

Edited by Dark_Knight
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, LUGR said:

What’s he saying? Something about the toilet? All I understood was “Bano”.

meant to give you a non smart ass response but work got in the way.

He pretty much says “more bullshit huh? We’re stressed out. The bathroom stinks like shit. We’re missing parts and you’re playing with your  little machines and making fucking tiktoks and you think I’m some jackass huh?”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

meant to give you a non smart ass response but work got in the way.

He pretty much says “more bullshit huh? We’re stressed out. The bathroom stinks like shit. We’re missing parts and you’re playing with your  little machines and making fucking tiktoks and you think I’m some jackass huh?”

how are you doing on your work projects?

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Busy and hoping for another major country shut down so I can not work and spend my days getting jacked and surfing 12oz again.

I bet your muscles are so pathetic and small right now.

• Truth 2