Any Question Answered

Deine Mudder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, morton said:

Is it worth it to drive four hours to visit my father and sister while they are in Baltimore? 

Drive in on Saturday and out on Sunday, lot of windshield time for not a lot of touristic time, and during the ass of summer. 

There are two types of family members. Those that make the time to connect, and those that don't. What else you going to do that's more important?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, morton said:

Is it worth it to drive four hours to visit my father and sister while they are in Baltimore? 

Drive in on Saturday and out on Sunday, lot of windshield time for not a lot of touristic time, and during the ass of summer. 

Depends how well you like your family. I like my family, so I take what ever excuse I can to see them and anything else is a bonus. 

I could see how some people would dread the thought of it, though.

• Truth 1

On 6/30/2021 at 10:25 AM, -Rage- said:

Legit question:

What happened to the 12oz Buy/Sell/Trade thread?

I archived it along with a couple other sections that never really got used. Easy enough to bring back, but never did catch on as intended. 

On 7/16/2021 at 3:17 PM, Deine Mudder said:

What the fuck is up with those dumb badges next to the profile pics now?

Those are default badges that’s part of a gamification feature in the new update. I still need to go in and tweak it all out so it makes more sense for 12oz, but it’s a framework that allows for user and feature promotions based on criteria like reputation or activity. As I move through it, we could for example, auto promote a user to VIP based on how high their reputation is. Or setup a private section for OG’s based on registration date, etc. 

Like I said, I’m still working on that, but it’s a way of rewarding members with something more than just reputation points. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

1 minute ago, misteraven said:

I archived it along with a couple other sections that never really got used. Easy enough to bring back, but never did catch on as intended. 

Ahhh ok. I've got some old 12oz stuff I was going to part with and I figured I would give folks on here first dibs before dealing with eBay.

Also, @misteravenwhile I have your attention, two extra forum related questions...

1) Is there any way to block a user, i.e. not see their posts or replies?

2) Is it possible to add NSFW blurs to images? I browse 12oz at work most often and there's lots of ass and titties. T&A is all good, but I don't need that shit showing up on some random thread out of nowhere.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

click on your name in the upper right corner -> ignored users -> type the username you want to ignore and choose the ignore preferences 👍

Also you could just hover over the person's screen name and choose "ignore" in th bottom right of the menu that appears 👍

2 minutes ago, Ko SprueOne said:

Build, The Penguin, out of the box

OR

Kit-Mash the Skyhook Models conversion kit to build the Puttin' On The Ritz, figure?

The-Penguin_Moebius.thumb.jpg.a09449d2b342b8ae9b73a41504776c88.jpg

OR

The-Penguin_Skyhook-Models_Puttin-On-The-Ritz.thumb.jpg.bd479564da86f34b43c4ad73fd6a297c.jpg

Can you buy another and do both?

If not, I would build The Penguin out of the box. Such a classic character.

• Like 2