Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

3 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Probably not going to be viewed as the voice of reason but fuck it -

The kid was undoubtedly put in a situation that would warrant some type of self defense action. The fact he shot those dudes is not out of pocket in my mind - chase a dude, threaten/assault a KID with a gun and find out what happens.

Here is the bottom line though imo, Rittenhouse crossed state lines and illegally carries a firearm he illegally purchased to participate in the event. Regardless of intent it is this action that ultimately resulted in the shooting.

Kid is at minimum going down for the Reckless Endangering Safety, Use of Dangerous Weapon. That alone carries 12 with enhancement another 5 - 

This kid is no hero and the anti-fa presence resembled anarchy more than protest. Buncha idiots all around if you ask me…..and no i’m not referring to the thread. Even if I differ in opinion with someone here it doesn’t mean I need to engage in some middle school dick measuring contest.

Again, top form here lads, most entertaining thread I have seen in a while. 

He didn't cross state lines with the gun. He didn't purchase the guy. He borrowed the gun from his friend who lives in Kenosha and the state is charging his friend. 
The only thing in question about the gun is WI law. The judge is going to have to interpret it because even lawyers are having a difficult time understanding what exactly the law is getting at. There may be an exemption for him because he's over 15. 

Edited by lord_casek
  • Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@lord_casek I will take your word on the origin of the gun - I read something else at one point but I have little doubt you have read far more into this.

Regardless of how exactly he got the gun or got there, I still think he will be held accountable in some form. I don’t think he is going to get any murder conviction but for sure he is getting some time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lord_casek said:

@DRUNKEN ASSHOLE ONERI don't remember where, but I saw you speculating on finding Dhabz because you both live in TX. Don't do that. Texas isn't Philly, 
Also, you're a grown man. So is he. E Beef, man....C'mon. 

Must’ve been years ago, because I have no recollection of even considering driving 4 hours to fight someone from the internet.

imagine trying to clown someone for not showing up to fight after you’re the clown who just got duped into driving 8 hours round trip. 😆

• Truth 1

My friends that moved to Dallas from New York said they were used to talking shit to people in traffic and one day some dude just hung a pistol out the door of his car in traffic like yolo. They said fuck that people don't do that in New York so much you just talk your shit and move on. Its not like that in Texas. People are red necks here doing redneck shit. That's why everyone wants to be here. 

• Truth 1

6 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

My friends that moved to Dallas from New York said they were used to talking shit to people in traffic and one day some dude just hung a pistol out the door of his car in traffic like yolo. They said fuck that people don't do that in New York so much you just talk your shit and move on. Its not like that in Texas. People are red necks here doing redneck shit. That's why everyone wants to be here. 

People get murdered over parking spots in Philly. Your friends are probably Manhattan yuppies.

• LOL! 1