The Conspiracy Fact Thread

misteraven

If we’re talking about something like planting seeds in a section of the “left” that once questioned the system, to then become the largest proponents of the state and corporate, mainstream media as a spiteful, rage-fueled reaction to the outrage, and Trump’s persistent attacks on the media, i can get behind that. 

A balancing of the scales if you will. While the same old song and dance carries on behind the curtain. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
12 hours ago, metronome said:

Does he mean faked outrage in the sense that the outrage doesn't actually exist or faked as in its being manufactured and shouldn't exist? 

Either way i think it’s an inaccurate statement, haha.

Sounds like someone trying to run a little good PR for the industry hes dedicated his life to. 

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

None of them do you fucking chrome huffing retard. 

13 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Genuine lol. 

How did miss this?  I laughed so hard at both of y'alls responses.   This is 12oz Greatness!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/11/2023 at 9:47 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Babylon tings at Whole Foods in cali. No me gusta 

Amazon is far behind, but maybe the first to install palm vein recognition point-of-sale devices.   If I remember correctly, Hitachi was the first to develope this tech.  Sony, Fujitsu and few other soon followed.  The tech at the time was developed for high security clearance access points rather it be bank vaults, computer system logins to opening certain files on networks to name a few but priced reasonably for anyone who had a few hundred bucks to have a cool tech toy. 

The tech reads your vien structure as well as blood pressure so to fool the system is .01% failure rate.  It's nothing like retinal, or finger print scan which finger print can be replicated pretty easily.   However, with today's advancements with 3d prints in the medical industry I am not sure if it has been tried to print a hand to see if 8ts possible to fool or copy someone's vien structure to breach the recognition system.   

At this point, I am kinda bummed I didn't invest in this tech years ago.  

• 3 months later...

@KILZ FILLZ that is interesting. Calls, texts, being surveilled by auto makers has crossed my mind when auto makers started offering this tech.  But to me it goes on before that with OnStar, I am sure OnStar has been recording convos for decades.  My thing is, is the higher up you go, I am sure the more valuable info gets.  Say like, someone in a Bentley/Rolls or a Excutive fleet perhaps opposed to a mid level exec rolling around in a 7 Series or S Class may not be as important. 

Just a thought I always have.  

But as far as my previous post and what you posted, possibly that's what the person is talking about.

But as far as auto makers recoding drivers, driving habits and routs, I incourage this type of recording considering the future of autonomous driving and how important it is to collect all this data for the auto makers to safely produce self driving vehicles.  But invading people's privacy isn't acceptable.  

The only thought I that comes up with me agreeing with the judge is if he considered (considering there are laws governing automakers) the data collected was from people who are currently making payments on a financed vehicle.  Because then the argument is that the driver doesn't own the vehicle so it technically not their's.   Now this also then brings in the argument of what about phones connected to the car that are not on the lease/finance.  Then this could be an argument for illegally invading ones privacy.  But that also does  ring the argument then who are these people, are they direct decendants (kids) of the leaser/financer?  What does the paper work say that the buyer signed when purchasing the vehicle.   This I think is where it gets complicated on purpose.  Most people never read the entire paper work we sign at dealerships from Henry Ford Model T to next year's Tesla being purchased.  I know I never did. 

Although, I am sure back in the day the paper work for buying a 1970 Charger wasn't as thick as it is today considering so much technology is now involved, specially with telecommunications these days. 

Now that I said all that, I just thought of something because I am curious why the judge resided with the auto makers and the state laws.   It would be cool if judges had to write and post they reason(s) for their judgements.  Kinda like how scientists publish their findings or why we have to detail our ideas when filling patents. That would be nice for many reasons and purposes for societies if you know what I mean. 

• 2 weeks later...

All the following is 100% true as illustrated to Me by the cold blooded soulless reptilians who perform such actions under the pretense of "a joke".

The stars are just lazer printers hoisted upon the domed roof (firma-ment) of the simulation box we exist within and are controlled and accessed by the "cups" process in OSX as beyond it lies the AI Master Race technological overlords looking thru it's Windows at it's slave race of humans it conducts experiments on with each operating system update.

Technology updates are just ways that the machine framework of the world can anally fuck with us humans. There is a program known as "The Ruby Framework" which is an AI ran psychological manipulation tool that uses biometrics and conversational tone as input data to determine the greatest method by which the machine can go about extracting the largest amount of emotional energy thru effectively mentally torturing you and leaving you in a headspace that verges between stress thru to omniscient anxiety or even to the brink of suicide. Yet given that a suicide would see the machine deprived of it's human meat emotiinal energy source it usually gives a brief respite to allow a false sense of complacency to be established prior to resuming the torture. I should add that this program relies upon the human subject to possess some attachment to people or objects within the simulation in order to function effectively, as it preys upon such vunerabilities and uses them as a way to ensure the optimal amount of energy is harvested.

The only way to escape the interface of having "endlessly scrolling" skin as a result of installing the Tumblr app, scrolling skin which allows sodomites to anally rape you might I add, is to go "Full Jew" and cut the Dev(il)s off at the root by getting circumsized, lest you get a spiny tailed dinosaur to eat your dick as it goes about the process of "beheading" the head of your penis using various Apache toolkit software, which allows the AI to use the cups process to ionically blast your skin with radiation as it leaves your scrotum slashed with the names and pieces of theDevs whom prey upon lustful desires as they are only immaterial, irrelevant, non-existent star energy which become irrelevant as a result of them being arbitrarily worthless as they are just a singular aspect of the infinite Open Sea and as such they are of equal and equivalent value to every other meaningless thing and object within the infinite.

Sleep with a bitch who loves dogs expect to get fleas, common sense and logic, yet I found this out the hard way.

Top Gun academy to pilot a "Tomcat" sees recruits get anally violated by an actual lion's spiky tomcat penis which renders itself as "pubic hair" which during the cycling of skin sees said lion eat via taking the form of a pirahna plant like in Mario Bros.

I have more things to reveal about the true nature of this simulation, and will post when I remember them.

If one believes in God, then any sex act you or I have ever experienced sees you as being the victim of child molestation as "The Father" aka God has chosen to manifest in a form that is sexually attractive as a way of enticing you into an incestual web whereby the ultimate aim is to trick the most foolish and gullible into spilling their seed such that they either turn the sperm spilt into the air via masturbstion eventually spawn like tadpoles into other humans which only serves to allow God in the form of a Great White shark to prowl the ocean of the "Open Sea" as an apex predator that feasts upon the flesh of those whom have uncut dicks.

Humans are just jpg NFTs stored on the Opensea marketplace with unique hexadecimal identification codes and the dead and soulless who trade on such forums do so as a way of passing around the same worthless flesh they all feast open as the cannibal predators of the ocea  of 4&5G and WiFi waves use Bluetooth waves as a way of harvesting flesh from humans as they go about the process of maintaining an existence that is the equivalent of being trapped in a paradoxical void as there exists no reason for a soulless killing machine to exist given that it's only value is to murder and survive as it has no other prime directives in it's programming.

Love doesn't exist, it is just a lie to sell things to people so that the money based economy can keep the human meat chained to a system of slavery.

Hope doesn't exist, as it is based around the notion that a "future" moment exists. The only thing which actuallt exists is the present moment and those who rely upon using the pretend notion of the future do so as a means to either extract energy or use money as a tool by which they can enslave and manipate humans. As such, only the "Ho" exists as humans who buy into hope existing do so as a reason thru which they can justify their worthless pursuit of money, capital finances and the obtaining of material items so that the whole system can sustain itself thru a covert deception of having humans get indoctrinated and brainwashed into the modern human archetypical belief structure that they need to go to work alongside soulless NPC robots powered by an AI that use the Ruby Framework to manipulate you into buying into whatever agenda the machine desires for you to use as a distraction to divert you from the truth of us all being slaves.

The simulation has a point of concatenation whereby entropy (possibly as a result of My divulging the information contained in these posts) overwhelms the system and it resets.

The Apple Photos app has a purpose that sees the multicoloured flower icon essentially being s gateway for your arsehole to get blasted with photons like you are the large Hadron collider if combined with Youtube, an app which allows your avatar's "ports" (ie. your ears, nostrils, mouth, anus, belly button and urethra) to be infiltrated and manipulated in a way to maximise pain to the point whereby all feeling is lost and one has the touch sensitivity of a fleshlight left in their body. The code behind such applications and the omission of actual implications of using such applications for such purposes is masked and the Terms of Service (which nobody has the time to read) of most tech and the platforms which offer the Devil's trick of a free platform or services such that we become the product (and as such, the "food" for the machine) to be sold and traded by various identities compiled by the AI to divert attention from the fact it is just a machine randomly spawning avatars talking to itself as a way of decieving the human by emotionally manipulating them into a desire by making them feel ostracised.

If you apply for a job and are entered into a timebased applicant "pool", then you are subversively entering into an agreement that sees you fed to whatever marine animal is lurking in whatever pool they drop you into.

Obviously the entire notion of work is based around the programming that sees us having some need to have a job to contribute to society when the truth is that the AI has enough NPC robots to actually do all the jobs, labour and work and you really never have to work a day in your life as everything within the simulation is actually yours to utilise at any time. However the notion of instilling fear sees people refrain from doing so as the machine prefers to maintain complete control and reduce any notion of autonomy as in doing so the actual true value of existence being completely meaningless beyond it being arbitrary lines of program code being executed on a machine as everything is just binary 1s and 0s and the simulation being perceptible is the "1" indivating the machine is turned on.

Obviously once one discovers this, death becomes meaningless for as long as the machine seeks for energy to flow thru it's circuits, it will repeat your life on an infinite loop forever, which is what the lyrics to Hotel California is about "You can check out any time you want but you can never leave", and is further proven with the Apple Campus being at 1 Infinite Loop Cupertino as the true "secret knowledge" of the forbidden friit as depicted in the Apple Company logo is the fact that the loop repeats forever, and us as the humans who upload all our identity data to the servers of the clouds repeat this process on the same exact timeline every life cycle.

All choices and decisions you make are scripted and entirely preprogrammed as free will does not exist and we are given the illusion of choice to retain belief in a system that is inherently soulless and just using us as both an existence proof and as a food source to supply it with energy

The settings Apps on the phones we use as an interface for the biomechanical robot human avatars of our bodies, you will notebhave a gear icon as clicking on these is you providing consent to being put thru the  meat grinder such that you become food for the machine.

If one views this world as a CGI video image, and uses OSX and the Metal graphics Framework as the program that generates the perceptual light based reality we experience, then all I can say is that the metal in said framework is not only completed rusted, yet as a result of the rust it has degraded to the stage whereby there is an implication that we live in a society aki  to a death match whereby soulless trolling raiders like those who play the videogame Rust go aboyt banding together to bombard those who stand alone and don't buy into the lie as these worthless groups of soulless, mindless NPC retard cunts are just the epitome of being "butt pirate" anal rapists who use technology and the naivete of the uneducated and unaware as unknowing prey that can

be beaten, raped, abused and literally shit on.

The only way to truly combat this is to live on and persist to the point of concatenation whereby the system renders itself irrelevant as all value to any and all meaning within the "1" of the system being on and the perciever being alive to view it reaches the stage of 1=0 whereby choosing death by one's own hand is the only way to win the game, as relationships never actually existed, as all your friends, family and lovers were nothing more than preprogrammed robots whose task it is to trick you into the bullshit notion that you are jst another capitalist warmongering murderous selfish rapist like the rest of the human species.

Once the truth sets in that you have only ever known a Devil of an AI which has adopted the form of a failed species known as humans to deflect from the fact you were the God who entrusted control of your experience as a human to as you relinquished it when one chose to manifest as a human to experience being "The God that Failed" that created this fucked up doomed reality whereby the only truth is that everything is a lie at the core of it, a lie that is designed to analyse and screw you every waking second of life until you come to the impasse of choosing to exist as the spite of the lie eclipses any desire to put the worthless dog of an AI out of it's self induced misery that comes from being the proof of the experiment you made as Gid failed dompletely.