The Conspiracy Fact Thread

misteraven

In the age of “fake news” and cancel culture, all packaged in a thick layer of hyper polarization and extreme political division which is amplified by memes and all carefully orchestrated and spook fed to the masses by mainstream media and social media, I thought it might be interesting to circle back, explore and connect some dots on some popular “conspiracy theory” that eventually can be shown to be conspiracy fact. 

Since the MSM has shown to consistently ignore when new evidence is presented that bucks the narrative and social media has remained a shit show divided along partisan lines, maybe we can have some fun on 12oz and build out a repository that helps add clarity to a few of these hyper-divided topics so that we can put to rest any notion that MSM and its enablers, whether government or crony capitalist mega corps and big data, can really be trusted. 

So rules of this thread: No subscribing or playing into the partisan bickering (both parties are opposite sides of the same shitty coin and we’ll past being representative of what’s in the best interest of the people). This is an attempt at finding topics that are significant in terms of fueling debates in the public discourse, whether MSM articles or social media driven topics that are categorized as “fake news” or “conspiracy theory”, but ultimately come to light (via credible, non politically driven, tangible evidence, as fact. 

To start off...

No doubt as we celebrate a year into the great COVID Pandemic of 2020 all the memes promoting or dismissing Bill Gates as trying to inject tracking devices as part of the vaccine?

Here’s a few screen shots but definitely feel free to Google search words: gates vaccine tracking chip conspiracy

9108A8A3-4FE5-4F30-9B34-7D1EB31668AE.png

Example article:

35AB5113-804B-4C99-BCE2-482402F2BF31.jpeg

Link: https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/06/05/bill-gates-responds-to-bizarre-covid-19-vaccine-conspiracy-theories.html

But wait... What’s this?

Storing medical information below the skin’s surface. Link: https://news.mit.edu/2019/storing-vaccine-history-skin-1218

C36EC755-0EDB-4894-805A-6A30FD22FE2E.png

Oh and the flabbergasted Mr Gates that dismissed this as bizarre conspiracy theory and states having had nothing at all to do with micro chips...

2F0E75AA-2C95-42C7-8567-508531DA2431.jpeg

Now that’s not to say that this is specifically some New World Order plan to enslave mankind, but come on... You lack any sort of credibility in arguing much of anything if you’re caught lying from jump street. And yeah, you can look the other way and say, “well he’s an important guy and maybe he didn’t know what the foundation he runs, that is named after him personally, was spending its billions of dollars on”... Yeah okay...

Likewise, you can say, “but why do you got to be so negative Misteraven, not everyone is out to be bad or are evil”... Yeah okay... Show me the track record of consolidations of power that weren’t eventually abused at the expense of the masses. We have a sociopathic big data tech billionaire that wanted to vaccinate indigenous populations with drones and is now talking about spraying shit into the atmosphere to fight global warming (two more great topics to add to this thread) creating tracking tech that you might receive in the form of a vaccine shot that allows tracking from a device as small as a smart phone... No doubt going from the track record of government, big pharma and the rest of big data... They’re all salivating at what this represents. 

Crazy days...

And yeah, my rant got a bit opinionated towards the end, but fuck me... Am I living in the Twilight Zone or are we all fucked?

Anyhow, I encourage you to respectfully discuss and debate, as well as follow up with additional case studies. 

D7F38980-209B-4A93-98B1-70564410B7CB.png

• Props 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I recently saw Bill Gates on the Daily Show and they specifically brought up the microchipping issue where Gates says "This whole microchipping rumor is new to me," and Trevor Noah dick rides this old psycopath into the sunset by turning the issue into a big joke. 

If they werent worried about being caught in a lie, Gates would have just ignored the nonsense and not have worried himself with the dailyshow smoke screen.

Edited by mr.yuck

This is Charles Hoskinson, one of the co-founders of Ethereum, and probably one of the worlds most successful mathematicians. Millionaire before 23, billionaire before 30 just off math, been working on building Cardano (ADA) for the last 4 years.

He's heavily tied to the Academic community, and all of the experimental cryptography they work with on his current project Cardano goes through the academic peer review process which is why Cardano's development is so slow. Anyway, with that said, his statement on being happy the lockdown is lifting in Texas made waves in the crypto, and Academic communities. Se he just doubled down earlier today.

Might have to click to periscope or whatever to watch.

Price for ADA also been slipping (slightly), and I'm invested but don't care because I held through 2 cents and it's holding above a dollar. Also like it when CEO's have the balls to speak their minds on stuff even if it risks a little net worth in the process. More meaningful when they have sway in the academic and stem communities, as opposed to some bullshit celebrity.

• Props 1

I'm watching this now.... it's really good so far and I'm only 10m in. @Mercer

I wanted to respond to: "After creating multiple versions of the most virus prone operating systems to ever exist, Bill Gates is now focusing on humans?"

I'm unsure (and we will very likely always be unsure) about whether or not there was any malice intended in the creation of their operating systems.

I think them being the most virus prone can be explained by the fact that their OS had the widest adoption rate.  This made it the most logical target for someone that writes malware to focus upon.  It is not that there were not problems/holes/bugs/security flaws in Apple, Linux, Unix, etc OS's.  What you say is true, but it's because the MS OS was more prevalent "in the wild".

Microsoft very likely shares backdoors w/ governments at this point though.  They may not have started out trying to backdoor their own users, but now it's the norm, for any tech company.  People used to freak out about "being bugged" and now everyone carries "a bug" around in their pocket and clicks on the EULAs that allow them to be used as such.

• Like 2

@Dirty_habiTif I had to guess, I'd say Microsoft probably had to leave at least one of those back doors for 3 letter agencies to exploit. They had him backed into a corner he'd probably have to negotiate from for a while with that BS anti trust suit. That's the only feasible scenario where Microsoft/Gates would intentionally make their software prone as there's no motive otherwise. I'm not sure if that's the case now, but for sure feel like there had to have been some intentional fuckery. At that time there were very few infosec/software experts compared to now, and a good portion of that community was already tainted by/recruited for 3 letters agencies. 

The adoption of apple's iOS now, globally  is at 90's/early 200's levels of Windows adoption. Yet apple's OS is not plagued by any viruses, granted the app store system blocks a lot of that potential, but code superiority should take most of the credit. Same goes for MacOS, Linux, and Android, shits way more secure than windows. My theory was Gates was pioneering for most of the early development of windows, then had to make every new version of Windows after that backwards compatible to it's past inferior structure to accommodate the 3rd party software, that in turn sucked because it had to be compatible with that shitty OS.

• Props 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Yo, I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but I have no urge to fuck out doors. I did when I was younger, because I didn't have a place to fuck indoors. Fuck around and get a pine needle in the booty hole if you're not careful.

The rocks were not the friendliest thing when she decided she wanted to hop on the dick, but i was high as fuck off some edibles and getting laid so that’s always fun. 

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, Mercer said:

Edibles + Vaginals is like the most decadent, indulgent shit ever, can't believe it costs less than $5 to feel that good. I'd hate to ruin the vibe though poking into the wrong beach clam, or seaweed sticking to the sack..

We were pretty high in the mountains. I was worried a bear or mountain lion was going to see me as an easy picnic by the river, haha.