How Reddit cratered 2 hedge funds.

Dirty_habiT

5 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez is tweeting about this right now and ironically, as a social Democrat, she is spot on. Even Elon musk is throwing her dap for this tweet. Shits wild, Robin Hood seriously chose old money competitors  over its own customers. This entire squeeze is literally retarded in multiple ways.

robin hood is owned by one of the creditors that infused cash back into the loser hedge funds

Edited by glorydays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
23 minutes ago, glorydays said:

dont sell yet

they're expecting that so that the market goes down again

Is that what the #holdtheline shit is about? Is it because they’re making bets on the stocks dropping because of people like me selling and finding elsewhere to do business because of Robinhoods fuckery? 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

3 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Is that what the #holdtheline shit is about? Is it because they’re making bets on the stocks dropping because of people like me selling and finding elsewhere to do business because of Robinhoods fuckery? 

robin hood is trying to scare people into thinking that you cant cash out

hold the line

• Like 1

and we have to stop thinking that robin hood blocking buyers is a good thing

then this is not a free market at all

this is a system built to reward the rich for making risky and bad decisions using other people's liquidity

if the state uses its authority to stop the regular people from joining the free market, then the United States is a full blown (obviously) plutocracy.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2

2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I wouldn't worry about this "not a free market shit" once you see how decentralized finance, tokenization, etc. works. They literally can't stop, or regulate defi.

But aren't all the things you listed completely tied together?

if so, how can it be decentralized?

As we speak, the SEC is investigating why reddit likes gamestop so much.

The billionaires are picking at the bones of Gamestop and they're getting paid for it.

When their meal stopped they started crying foul.

Not exactly sure of whats happening but the last few comments about robinhood are super fucked up and scary. Without sounding like a total idiot, nothing is safe, anywhere, when the fucking man is in charge. Not to carry the crypto convo over here but I can't really see how it's any different if the government really want to step on its neck. 

• Truth 1

6 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Not exactly sure of whats happening but the last few comments about robinhood are super fucked up and scary. Without sounding like a total idiot, nothing is safe, anywhere, when the fucking man is in charge. Not to carry the crypto convo over here but I can't really see how it's any different if the government really want to step on its neck. 

everything and everyone is for sale

even the government we depend on.