List of Presidential Fuckeries from 2021-2024.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Can confirm, things are much easier to accomplish when you have lots of money. Most of the problems people face can be eliminated when you've got the money. I see that as motivation for earning lots of money, more than I see it as a way to shit on rich kids for not having it as hard as I did.

I'm actually enjoying the struggle to make my future self "rich" by doing a good job providing things people are willing to actually pay for, AKA a life of contribution. I'd never trade that feeling of accomplishment, for a past where I just grew up rich, or lived an empty life of consumption. That's why half these rich pussies are so depressed. Living life in a 1 way relationship with everyone else around you is very isolating.

• Like 2
  • Props 2

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

This is insane this happened in 2021 but you guys love voting for these boomers.

Good. Maybe this is the wake up call these youngsters need to realize their relationship with government and politicians. Hopefully they all move on to get real jobs.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't imagine the level of denial one would need to possess to continue respecting a game where a team can change the rules of the game to their favor mid game if they start to lose. Like having an actual favorite team like a sports fan, but instead of playing sports, the teams meet up and compete to see how much they can rob the rest of the stadium.

947731992_ScreenShot2021-04-10at8_05_44AM.png.df26b2c0d50ab069e8ff2d0435b1bf73.png

• Truth 2

13 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

^ this isn’t a sole Biden issue. Obama and Trump both had all this happening under their watch too. Don’t you hate migrants because they’re rapists and murderers?

I could be mistaken but I think its about the hypocrisy of it

• Like 1

There’s not a single government in this world that doesn’t suck. If you’re a civilian you just have to bite the pillow and hope they don’t fuck you too hard. Voting people in doesnt do shit bc even if they have good intentions to start, they will be threatened and pressured to follow the course if they want to advance. Any ruling power over people is bullshit. It’s 2021. It’s as dated as religion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kults said:

so what’s the answer? move to the sticks and condescend anyone who participates in the flawed system?

i agree it’s shit but that seems like a cop out 

Going with the flow is the path of least resistance, AKA the copout. What's so noble about voting? There's no risk, no sacrifice. Just a ritual where the participant is hypnotized into a false sense of control. If you really gave it some thought you'd see it's a waste of time to vote for a politician, if you really want to get things done you buy a politician, and it's literally that simple.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Going with the flow is the path of least resistance, AKA the copout. What's so noble about voting? There's no risk, no sacrifice. Just a ritual where the participant is hypnotized into a false sense of control. If you really gave it some thought you'd see it's a waste of time to vote for a politician, if you really want to get things done you buy a politician, and it's literally that simple.

I don't disagree. Never said it was noble as I def dont think that but I do think participation is important. It's too easy to just say ahh fuck it, it's all a mess so I wont bother. That isn't exactly noble either

• Truth 1