List of Presidential Fuckeries from 2021-2024.

Dirty_habiT

Here's a good one:

This didn't take long.

hxxps://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/127/all-info?r=3&s=3

"All Information (Except Text) for H.R.127 - To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HR-1.  If you guys don't know what this is, I highly recommend checking into it.

The excerpts I saw make it sound like this could easily turn our country communist.  I believe that China is fueling all of this.

They did it in Costa Rica already.  Source:  I know a guy that grew up in Costa Rica.

I think we're going to be royally fucked if HR-1 gets through.

1. Support for D.C. statehood

HR 1 changes a lot of laws, but it also contains nonbinding provisions to express Democrats’ support for policies that, for whatever reason, they didn’t include in the package. One declares support for D.C. statehood — a matter Congress hasn’t voted on since 1993.

“District of Columbia residents deserve full congressional voting rights and self-government, which only statehood can provide,” the bill says, adding that “there are no constitutional, historical, financial, or economic reasons why the 700,000 Americans who live in the District of Columbia should not be granted statehood.”

2. Presidential transitions and inaugural committees  

The overhaul imposes new ethical requirements on presidents and other administration officials, but a lesser known part of the bill would also establish new rules and prohibitions on the their transition teams and inaugural committees.

It would require presidential inaugural committees to disclose expenditures and would put a $50,000-per-person cap on donations to such committees with a requirement for public disclosure within 24 hours of any donations worth $1,000. It would also make it illegal for inaugural committees to solicit, accept or receive donations from “a person that is not an individual,” banning corporations and unions from giving to them.

The overhaul would also impose new ethical standards for the presidential transition teams that help the White House and agencies move into power after Election Day. Lobbyists routinely work on these teams, and the bill would prohibit those with “personal financial conflicts of  interest” from working on such matters. It also would require each transition team member to sign a “Code of Ethical Conduct.”

3. Allowing campaign funds for certain personal expenses

The measure is well-known for its provisions that seek to reduce the role of big-money donors in favor of grassroots contributions, but a less discussed provision would overhaul the way candidates can use their campaign cash.

Designed to make running for office more accessible to low-income individuals, the provision allows candidates to treat as campaign expenditures personal costs for health insurance, care of their children or other dependents, and any expenses required to maintain a professional license or certification. Spending on those matters would be subject to existing campaign expenditure limits.

4. Registering kids to vote

The bill’s requirements that every state offer same-day and automatic voter registration have gotten plenty of attention, but the measure also includes a provision to prepare minors to depart the kids’ table for the voting booths. The measure would allow states to start registering minors to vote, as long as they are at least 16 years old.

Republicans have attacked the provision as adding new risks of voting fraud in case the underage crowd tried to vote prematurely. But Democratic supporters argue it’s a convenient way to sign up future voters. Meanwhile, the bill would also allow most colleges and universities to become voter registration spots like departments of motor vehicles

5. Paper ballots

Though the measure puts new regulations on online advertisements and new requirements for election cybersecurity, it has something for those who might feel nostalgic for the old days of paper ballots.

That’s right, the overhaul requires the use of “durable, voter-verified” paper ballots in federal elections, according to legislative text.

6. Prepaid postage for absentee ballots

Voting absentee is probably less of a hassle for most people than going to the polls, but the legislation seeks to make that process easier by providing prepaid postage for absentee ballots in federal elections.

Practically speaking, that means voters would not need to find a stamp to mail in their absentee ballot for presidential or midterm elections, as the state or local government that administers the ballot will be on the hook for the postage.

7. Crime to mislead voters

While well known for provisions to make voting access easier, the bill also makes it a crime for people who, within 60 days of an election, provide false information to voters with the intention of misleading them or preventing them from voting.

For example, the provision would make it illegal to intentionally lie to people about the time and place a polling location is open or about their eligibility to vote. The crime should carry a penalty of up to five years in prison, a maximum fine of $100,000, or both, the bill says.

8. Clamping down on foreign influence

After the 2016 elections brought intense focus on possible foreign interference, it’s no surprise House Democrats included provisions to overhaul the Foreign Agents Registration Act. They’ll also vote on whether to impose new limits on the political spending of companies with at least a 5 percent foreign government owner or companies with at least a 20 percent foreign national owner.

Representatives for corporations say they are concerned about foreign-national provisions potentially hitting even the political action committees of businesses with just one foreign national shareholder. Supporters of the bill say those fears are unfounded.

9. Large websites to record political advertisers

The measure is full of transparency provisions, mostly to force the government to bring more of its operations into the sunshine. But one provision seeks to make online platforms that accept political ads to be more transparent by requiring public-facing websites with 50 million or more unique visitors a month to maintain a record of advertisers whose aggregate purchase requests exceed $500 per year.

This provision, which would affect social media companies such as Facebook that accept political advertisements, is designed to let the public know who is trying to influence elections.

10. Posting congressional reports online

Another overlooked but significant transparency provision would require online public disclosure of congressionally mandated reports, such as those from federal agencies or the Congressional Research Service, dubbed the think tank for lawmakers.

Most CRS reports have already been made available online, as required by a provision in the fiscal 2018 omnibus bill. But agency reports to Congress are not often made public, unless the agency or the lawmaker or committee who requested the report chooses to release it.

10 hours ago, Kults said:

Horrifying, pathetic and just plain sad 

That info graphic is a lie. China isn't interested in doing anything except making its people into slaves. They're not "creating consumers" and "bolstering it's middle class."

everyone that speaks out against them wrecks their motorcycle or falls off a balcony on accident. 

The ccp needs to be destroyed. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

@Hua Guofanglives in china doesn’t he? I feel like he might have a decent perspective on it. 

Biden is bound to disappoint though. I’m glad we have a president we can all mutually be unsatisfied with. 

I don't think he lives in China, I think he is from China or has family that lives in China..... and I think he resides in Australia.  He talked openly on here about the wild fires there and how they were affecting his life.

I don't think we're all "mutually unsatisfied" though.  I think there are a good deal of people that are still stupid enough to believe this CCP pushed bullshit.

The intellectually dishonest and the intellectually lazy are the only two groups of people that believe any of what is going on is ok.

The CCP/Chinese do not want to do anything to improve anything for anyone.  The CCP only wants to enslave it's own people and it is working very hard to make you and everyone else "it's own people".

On 1/28/2021 at 6:17 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

I don't think he lives in China, I think he is from China or has family that lives in China..... and I think he resides in Australia.  He talked openly on here about the wild fires there and how they were affecting his life.

I don't think we're all "mutually unsatisfied" though.  I think there are a good deal of people that are still stupid enough to believe this CCP pushed bullshit.

The intellectually dishonest and the intellectually lazy are the only two groups of people that believe any of what is going on is ok.

The CCP/Chinese do not want to do anything to improve anything for anyone.  The CCP only wants to enslave it's own people and it is working very hard to make you and everyone else "it's own people".

Figured I'd respond to this whilst on my monthly walk by as well.

Not from China, from Australia (and my name isn't Hua either. Other usernames I've had on here have been Walid Jumblatt, Christo, Donald Chump, etc. and neither am I the leader of the Druze, the son of god nor a caricature of the recently voted out President).

I worked in China for 5 years, I went there to learn the language after doing an undergrad and honours that focused on China's strategic policies and was picked up by an organisation headquartered in Austin that you, DH might be familiar with.

The family I have in China I married in to. I've been back in Australia for almost 10 years now, major part of my job focuses on China.

In a nutshell, the most important thing for the Party is for them to retain power at all costs. Hence, no properly organised religion (which is why they smash Falun Gong and the underground churches as well as the BS they're doing to the Muslims in Xinjiang), no unions that aren't controlled by the Party and no actual political opposition. They just want everyone to shut up, be productive and go on about their lives under the 'national culture' that the Party dictates (put it this way, it's illegal to have threesome or group sex in China because it's 'not part of China's culture' as dictated by the CCP. They also are trying to push out Western influence, such as music, some sport and things like that, to keep Chinese culture 'pure').

They want to dictate all aspects of life, with the #1 priority of making sure nothing can challenge their control of the country. They get rich in their positions and they get to have the country that suits them best personally. They are truly cunts of people, for the large part.

They basically don't give a shit what happens in other countries, as long as it doesn't undermine the interests of the Party. If another county's national interest intersects with their own, the want China's (read: the Party's) interests to be prioritised. they are exporting the tools of oppression in order to encourage more governments similar to theirs as they feel that will make the world safer for the Party.

If they feel that a country is challenging the Party's interests - as they perceive Australia to be doing right now - they will intervene in that country's internal affairs in any way they choose to try and unduly influence that country. If they fail, as they have done with Australia, they will do all they can to punish that country, as they are trying and largely failing to do with Australia today.

The CCP are up their with the North Korean leadership, the Russian, the Myanmarese and a couple of other countries in terms of bastardry. I would prefer to see a different China than one we have today. All countries have problems, the way my country treats asylum seekers is appalling, the way the elite have much greater power and access in the US is also terrible. But, there is little in the world that matches with the damage that the CCP causes to many lives the world over today.

Edited by Hua Guofang
  • Props 2

On 2/3/2021 at 4:01 PM, Dark_Knight said:

AOC wasnt even in the Capitol building during the riots lol

AF2B1D46-1DD6-4B1C-9EEA-9C1DD9C31DBE.jpeg

LOL @ this. I agree with AOC on pretty much nothing except for the whole Robinhood/market ordeal last week. 

On 2/3/2021 at 4:10 PM, Dark_Knight said:

I still want her lying ass to use my face as a seat tho

Something doesn't look right about her, I think her tooth size/facial space ratio is off, leaning heavily in favor of tooth. Don't see myself kicking her out of bed, but there's better out there.

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mayor of Del Rio, TX is pleading with Biden to not release immigrants from across the border into his Texas border town.  That is supposed to happen today/over the weekend.

"During a pandemic" president Biden is going to release tens of thousands of people from countries that Americans were told to not visit during "covid" because they aren't managed well and risk of infection is higher.

Biden, who "cares about Americans" (pfffttttttt) is going to let sick people that are not documented into the country that is in debt already.

There is no question that this president doesn't care about Americans.  Everyone that was paying attention saw this coming.

A plane flight to a far away place doesn't relate to politics.  He's backsliding now and apologizing to the pressure of the media mob, saying he should have stayed back..... but that's only because of the job he holds.

I'd still be telling everyone to take a long scratchy lick up my taint starting from my asshole first if you were worried about me moving my family out of harms way like you're worried about Ted Cruz moving his family.

Boring ass socially unfulfilled and emotionally sullen people would care about such things.

This isn't that.  Don't get it fucked up.