List of Presidential Fuckeries from 2021-2024.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Friendly as in ccp can get favorable outcomes in dealing with these people. 

yes the doc looks cheesy but what would it HAVE to look like for people to believe it?  It could be written in crayon and still be legit, that's all I'm saying. 

I cannot vouch for the validity of the document just as I am not able to for many other anything's in life. I can only lead a horse to water but I cannot force it to trust that it's water. It'd have to make the step on its own to drink of course. 

Also saw a really good quote yesterday in regards to exposing truths to the masses.  

Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit. 

My hope in sharing the things I share here is that even one person who was in the dark might go do their own unbiased digging after seeing the posts I've made.  All this info is in our faces and isn't hard to find. 

• LOL! 1

Biden knows how to pick a winner.

This guy lied about 50 cal's being used in a crime (never happened) on Reddit as part of his own personal misinformation campaign. My guess id if you're in the business of violating the constitution, you'r prefer your victims were disarmed, or less capable of fighting back when you snipe their innocent wife, or murder their dogs.

Source: NY Post

image.thumb.png.3c5a74111f74ec74ae497474b4ccd59e.png

Also, kind of funny he's throwing shade at violent cartels when it was the Feds arming them in the first place under the Obama administration. 3 federal Agents were actually killed with their own (ATF) weapons that Feds themselves supplied to the Cartels.

Source: Wikipedia

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

yes the doc looks cheesy but what would it HAVE to look like for people to believe it?  It could be written in crayon and still be legit, that's all I'm saying. 

Not that this sort of dumb ass shit hasn’t happened, it just seems incredibly convenient and odd to have a list of “friendly” US officials in a format that can be easily read, and made, by anyone. 

I mean, i don’t keep physical copies of my friends lists, or the names of my drug dealers and what drugs i bought off of them, or what coworkers have done me favors at the expense of the company or other coworkers.. its just seems a little to on the nose, a little too convenient. 

The CCP is smart enough to conceal a lot of their Uyghur internment camps but cant  find a way to keep a “friendly” list of US officials from being slapped on a basic Excel sheet?

Haha... just seems, ridiculous. 

3 hours ago, morton said:

These "sources" offer some great fashion through their affiliate links, leather hat at 70% off, screaming eagle button down over "Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross" tee shirt with some Crocs. On point.

My apologies, my browser doesn't display any adds, so I didn't notice Wiki, or NY Post had that stuff. You should try brave browser.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Okay, so can someone summarize?

Is the situation in Arizona on its way to actually being a real thing or just more vapor to occupy the crowd that still holds out hope that they’ll throw Biden out and reinstate Trump?

I do believe the was plenty of fuckery but seems like a snowballs chance in hell of anything coming of it if it’s anything like any of the other smoking guns we’ve seen in the last decade or longer. 

• Like 1

To summarize the az audit they deleted databases before handing machines to auditors. They cut the security seals on the machines prior to the delivery and there is proof that the machines were operated my dominion employees during the voting. 

All of this points to HEAVY and criminal tampering. It is taking longer than people want because there's a lot of coordination required for an operation of this size that has had such great lengths gone through to conceal it. 

Something I pondered a few hours ago this evening was how the clintons stayed together after a public affair with lewinsky. Bill lied and said he didn't have relations. My point is any normal couple including presidential couple would likely split after such allegations but they did not. This tells me their relationship held a lot more than just a marriage together. 

6 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I don't have any reason to believe this is just smoke. 

not saying it’s smoke, but likewise wondering if anything comes of it. again, past transgressions would make it seem nothing will come out of it. just wondering what’s different this time that would actually see heads roll. 

• Like 1

I think now is different because the world seems like a powder keg. What I think will happen isn't that the biblical fight will be a problem by itself for us. The problem I think we will see is another country is going to enter the fight and potentially others will too. 

Seems like kicking off ww3 to me. 

On 5/17/2021 at 1:44 PM, misteraven said:

Okay, so can someone summarize?

Is the situation in Arizona on its way to actually being a real thing or just more vapor to occupy the crowd that still holds out hope that they’ll throw Biden out and reinstate Trump?

I do believe the was plenty of fuckery but seems like a snowballs chance in hell of anything coming of it if it’s anything like any of the other smoking guns we’ve seen in the last decade or longer. 

Popping through, wondering how this thread was going. Wasn't let down!

Raven - the short version of it is that this is the same for all of the claims since Nov 2020, heaps of accusations and claims, but no reliable evidence to back them up. People will parade a bunch of stuff out to protest that they have evidence, but if you dig into it, there is nothing close to a 'smoking gun' or anything where you could actually charge some one with a crime.

There are a lot people working hard to try and find proof, because they desperately want it to be true, but they've come up with nothing real at this point.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

^^ I don't know if I agree.  They've already said that there has been heavy tampering with the machines that were to be audited.  This is not an indication of "nothing bad happened" to me.

I wouldn't even say there are "heaps of accusations" either because, so far we only have a few coals in the fire (that we know of).  The Arizona audit, Cuomo's bullshit in NY, Lightfoot's bullshit in Chicago, and the swamp over in California.

I think cleaning those people up with a good douching and forcing them to tell the truth under penalty of perjury is the next logical step.  It's taking a long time, and I hope that you're not right and this is a big nothing burger.

Remember Obama was all about hope and people bought into that stupidity.  No leaders are selling "hope" this time though.