List of Presidential Fuckeries from 2021-2024.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 minute ago, Kults said:

you genuinely think life is just as good as it was in 80-90s? 

Cant say honestly, was a kid during those years, but.. 

I would think the internet has also accelerated things, so a situation where someone takes a year to get bat shit crazy into an idea takes a few weeks now because of the access to information and communication. 

In some ways maybe worse, but in some ways maybe also better? I guess it depends what we’re talking about specifically. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

25 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Cant say honestly, was a kid during those years, but.. 

I would think the internet has also accelerated things, so a situation where someone takes a year to get bat shit crazy into an idea takes a few weeks now because of the access to information and communication. 

In some ways maybe worse, but in some ways maybe also better? I guess it depends what we’re talking about specifically. 

If we get into the weeds I agree the internet made somethings easier. Was more thinking on a meta level. We lost so much. World is too small now, no more sense of place. Shit went off the rails and everyone celebrates degeneracy. I dunno, would you wanna raise a kid in today's atmosphere?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kults said:

If we get into the weeds I agree the internet made somethings easier. Was more thinking on a meta level. We lost so much. World is too small now, no more sense of place. Shit went off the rails and everyone celebrates degeneracy. I dunno, would you wanna raise a kid in today's atmosphere?

Yes and no on the child thing, that’s a real complicated issue/response, haha. I’d be happy to answer that at some point, that’s probably gonna be long winded though. 

I would say personal biases and ego skew the outlook on whether things are better or worse. To repurpose the statement @Dirty_habiThas thrown around recently.. to a bee, a fresh pile of cow shit on some flowers it has been feeding off of may now be useless, but to the fly it’s a godsend. The bees adapt and move on to the next flower, and the fly now feeds in its place.

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.”- Charles Darwin

This was written on a stone outside the rehab center i went to after my motorcycle accident. It’s stuck with me ever since.  

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Yes and no on the child thing, that’s a real complicated issue/response, haha. I’d be happy to answer that at some point, that’s probably gonna be long winded though. 

I would say personal biases and ego skew the outlook on whether things are better or worse. To repurpose the statement @Dirty_habiThas thrown around recently.. to a bee, a fresh pile of cow shit on some flowers it has been feeding off of may now be useless, but to the fly it’s a godsend. The bees adapt and move on to the next flower, and the fly now feeds in its place.

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.”- Charles Darwin

This was written on a stone outside the rehab center i went to after my motorcycle accident. It’s stuck with me ever since.  

fair enough. from my western perspective, its going to shit and generally speaking Im not into big changes..Im shit out of luck

• LOL! 1

- “Where are the children going? We want transparency!” 

- “They’re going to their families and this old dorm group home that you have the address of until we figure things out.”

- ”where are the children going!? We want transparency!”

- “we just told you..”

- “TRANSPARENCY NOW!”

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • LOL! 2

20 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

- “Where are the children going? We want transparency!” 

- “They’re going to their families and this old dorm group home that you have the address of until we figure things out.”

- ”where are the children going!? We want translarency!”

- “we just told you..”

- “TRANSPARENCY NOW!”

as long as they aren’t being re routed thru the clinton foundations’ haiti humanitarian branch 

poof 

• LOL! 2

The "until we figure things out" part is probably the part I take issue with. Figuring things out was finishing the wall. 

I don't like people that create a problem that they can then virtue signal fixing. I've had coworkers that produced "job security" this way and they were the literal definition of red tape to getting things fixed properly. 

The stopping of the wall and then "figuring things out" thing is just odd to me. 

I honestly dont understand how anyone in the US can see the history of the Mexico/US border and think a wall is going to do anything. Especially on a forum based around graffiti writers who get to the other side of walls and fences for shits and giggles.. now imagine being desperate. 

Furthermore, Chapo has been digging tunnels around Mexico for decades. A fucking prison couldn't keep him behind their walls you think a shitty un-patrolled border wall is gonna fo the trick? Seems like a waste of time and a lot of money. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

10 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

I honestly dont understand how anyone in the US can see the history of the Mexico/US border and think a wall is going to do anything. Especially on a forum based around graffiti writers who get to the other side of walls and fences for shits and giggles.. now imagine being desperate. 

Furthermore, Chapo has been digging tunnels around Mexico for decades. A fucking prison couldn't keep him behind their walls you think a shitty un-patrolled border wall is gonna fo the trick? Seems like a waste of time and a lot of money. 

I don't disagree w/ you that where there's a will there's a way.  The wall would definitely prevent the wholesale entry into our country by illegals that is currently going on.

Paying your way into USA when you have to use a cartel tunnel to enter probably becomes considerably more expensive due to the effort and risk involved in tunneling.  The wall is made out of vertical bars so it's not easy to scale.

Of course we know graffiti writers wouldn't be easily stopped by something like this but we're talking about the average pleb's that think there's something here for them for free.

My MAJOR issue with all of this is where does this "free shit" they are given come from?  I am not going to pretend that your opinion doesn't matter because you don't live down here in a border state like I do, but I think my experience with this is definitely different.  I've grown up around Mexicans and Mexican culture.  My gf is Mexican 100% and she's a fantastic woman from a fantastic family.

Anyway, back to the wall.... it provides infrastructure in which we can place seismic sensors and detect things like tunnels being drilled under  it.  Also, it extends into the ground quite far from what I remember..... for the sole purpose of making tunneling difficult.  A border also is like having a fence around your property.  This is probably a little difficult to grasp for some people (not jabbing you) that have lived in densely populated cities but generally when something is fenced it's to keep the things that are on each side of the fence in their respective places.

People understand that and you'd be dumb in TX to jump a fence w/ a no trespassing sign.  You can definitely be shot for doing your "innocent" trespassing activity and you would typically have no recourse for it in court, neither would your family..... because you were in the wrong for going on someone else's property.

This wall is no different than a wall around your own property.  This is OUR country and we must protect it from outsiders coming here with the intention of defrauding our finances.  That is exactly what is happening currently.

I'd also encourage anyone that thinks trespassing is ok to let a family or two of illegals come stay in their living room. 

The bleeding heart dries quickly when that concept is presented.

• Like 1

What if I told you that despite you getting a ~10% raise at the end of the year that you'd bring in less money next year than you would now because the tax hike to fund this kind of handouts for illegals has finally trickled over to your paycheck.

If I told you you would live less of a life next year because of this, would you still be against the wall being finished/used to prevent trespassing into our property?  It is our property at this point, we have inhabited it and established government/borders here, regardless of people disrespect those things.

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

What if I told you that despite you getting a ~10% raise at the end of the year that you'd bring in less money next year than you would now because the tax hike to fund this kind of handouts for illegals has finally trickled over to your paycheck.

If I told you you would live less of a life next year because of this, would you still be against the wall being finished/used to prevent trespassing into our property?  It is our property at this point, we have inhabited it and established government/borders here, regardless of people disrespect those things.

See i’m more worried about that increase from shit like the wall than i am handouts. I live a pretty comfortable life and i don’t even make all that much money. This is also where some people would say i tend to start getting very “lefty”. I’m ok with my taxes taking care of people, if that’s what it’s actually doing, but i think we all agree on the issues there.. If having less money to buy less material possessions means some lady who genuinely needs the help to feed her kids is taken care of, i’m ok with that. I understand that it was her choice to have kids and shit, but maybe she was a young dumb kid herself when she got pregnant, and abortion wasn’t an option for social or religious reasons, or whatever the fuck.

I think the taking care of these neighbors would benefit the community as a whole more than it would harm it. Is this fool proof? Absolutely not, there’s always going to be cunts. But generally here in America, out neighbors dont have to steal from each other, because we’re all doing pretty fucking good. The only thing that prevents those people south of that border from doing as well as we are is that line we drew in the sand, if that line wasn’t there, there may be no need to cross into our yards. 

I think our culture promotes a massive level of self absorbance and consumerism, and it’s something i’ve spent about 2 decades of my life trying to check myself on. I just don't agree with that aspect or our culture, the self indulgence is out of control.

I’m just starting to feel like the world is slowly advancing, and becoming a lot more unified, and something like a wall just creates a more of an “us vs them” mentality. It seems a bit archaic and irrelevant. 

The only reason i’d even put a fence around the yard is to keep my dumb ass dog from running into a neighbors yard and shitting or into the street to get hit by cars. On a personal level it would be more of a privacy thing. Like if i wanted to lay outside in the grass with my dick out but understand my neighbors may not want to see that, (pause).. If someone wants to poke around on the land that i deem mine i can handle that without a fence, or a wall.  If my neighbor built a huge wall around their house i’d assume one of two things, they’re a massive cunt, or they’re trying to hide some shit. 

• LOL! 1