List of Presidential Fuckeries from 2021-2024.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

It's okay to admit that President Biden is a mush mouth who has nearly no idea what is coming out of his mouth next. 

What’s to admit? He ain’t my guy. Like i said, it was a stupid statement, and it’s a click bait headline leaving out context. This happened to Trump all the time. He said stupid shit that was taken out of context. They can both suck a tailpipe for all i care. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

What’s to admit? He ain’t my guy. Like i said, it was a stupid statement, and it’s a click bait headline leaving out context. This happened to Trump all the time. He said stupid shit that was taken out of context. They can both suck a tailpipe for all i care. 

I wasn't getting down on you. President Biden is just a mush mouth and it is okay to say it. 

• Like 2

I kind of think Biden is telling the Truth accidentally on this one and just fucked up the wording. We're siphoning off the top 0.001% best and brightest out of a pool of talent in the billions from over there. Most of the higher ups in STEM fields in the U.S. tend to have much higher percentages of South Asian's in the upper echelons because you need to be 100x better than your average American for a corporation to sponsor your visa, and bring you here. It's much easier for them to just hire an American most of the time and avoid that headache. When I worked in the IT department at Cornell University, all of the higher ups were from Iran, India, and other parts of Asia including my own department's director.

Just sounds racist AF coming out an old boomer like Biden, fairly sure he didn't mean anything by it like "and we need to stop it". IMO the fact we're still able to recruit some of the best and the brightest from around the world and bring them here is central to us staying competitive in STEM fields. That's basically what makes us great, and every other country earth that, for example doesn't have the tech to fly drones on mars like we do "shithole countries" like Switzerland, Sweden, and Norway. Think about it like this, imagine how shitty your city's football team would be if they didn't import any talent from outside of the city.

• Truth 1

On 3/9/2021 at 8:10 AM, Dark_Knight said:

Let them all in

I am not sure you understand what you're saying, and I don't think you're necessarily stupid. I just think you try to play class clown and say things for shock value a lot regardless of any merit it may have to the conversation. 

I guess thank you for your "contribution". 

if they rape and murder someone you care about ( I question whether you have the ability to care about anyone ) and get away with it because of cuck president I'm probably gonna have to say that you asked for it. 

Shocking?  That is actually what's happening. And for all of those reading that are cucked up in their masks because their chicken shit about corona will enjoy hearing that the people coming in are supposedly bringing the virus with them. 

If you wear a mask and say let illegals in you're LITERALLY co trafficking your own values in a super obvious way to anyone that's paying attention. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

You should take up some sort of activity to work out your aggression lol.

im sure the black men were raping all those women back during the civil rights movement too.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I am not like you.

This isn't a "civil rights movement".  This is our country being run into the dirt by greedy fucks and retards that think they're smart supporting the greedy fucks.

• LOL! 1

24 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

I’m as calm as a clam. You’ll be happier if you do. Always so angry.

Mexicans working for below minimum wage hardly qualifies as greedy. Caging human beings is the more appropriate response to people in search for a better life.

they broke the law. yes, being locked up sucks but what else did they expect if they got caught? 

it’s a country not a utopia and not everyone has the right to live there or show up unannounced. they can apply like everyone else, why do they get to skip to the front of the line? 

• Props 1

3 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

dhabs on the streets of Austin preaching the good word.

Is this before or after going home to his Mexican girlfriend? 

I'm 100% certain that Dhabz is having fun with you (trolling). 

I'm not so much concerned with the people coming here to have a better life. They need to pay taxes, though. Dicks. 
What I'm concerned about is what else is coming across. Narcos, child trafficking, terrorist cells, etc. 

No, I'm not saying that out of ignorance or some sort of Fox News induced paranoia. I know exactly what is coming across. 
It isn't good. Fentanyl sold to the cartels by the CCP with one goal in mind for the people of the US makes me feel sick and angry. 
So does the child trafficking. 

As for cages; that is happening right now. Ordered by this administration. Also, Miami detention center that President Trump closed down was just opened back up. 

Edited by lord_casek
  • Props 1

9 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I am not sure you understand what you're saying, and I don't think you're necessarily stupid. I just think you try to play class clown and say things for shock value a lot regardless of any merit it may have to the conversation. 

I guess thank you for your "contribution". 

if they rape and murder someone you care about ( I question whether you have the ability to care about anyone ) and get away with it because of cuck president I'm probably gonna have to say that you asked for it. 

Shocking?  That is actually what's happening. And for all of those reading that are cucked up in their masks because their chicken shit about corona will enjoy hearing that the people coming in are supposedly bringing the virus with them. 

If you wear a mask and say let illegals in you're LITERALLY co trafficking your own values in a super obvious way to anyone that's paying attention. 

https://www.pnas.org/content/117/51/32340/tab-figures-data

78F414CA-ADFC-482C-B95B-11F17F9A1E8D.thumb.jpeg.4c947a13caee87163826cb62cfe4a735.jpeg

606D8212-D9D9-4D1F-BE93-95A19EF1D11E.thumb.jpeg.f5b0772abc1611d2be5ae124b41be4d4.jpeg

2CE541A9-3959-4587-9D15-3E74308B73CB.thumb.jpeg.de4c92ebeec0a17786400709d033a4a7.jpeg

1 hour ago, lord_casek said:

As for cages; that is happening right now. Ordered by this administration. Also, Miami detention center that President Trump closed down was just opened back up. 

Yeah Biden is a POS too. I’m just happy he doesn’t say stupid shit all day. At least not on Twitter. Probably still says stupid shit all day. 

• Trash 1

Right..but guys, none of them should be there to begin with? Do you guys not see the flaw in this argument that they commit less crimes?

Any crime committed by people who aren't legally supposed to be there to begin with is arguably one too many

• Props 1