List of Presidential Fuckeries from 2021-2024.

Dirty_habiT

25 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Not sure if this is the right thread or not, but seemed redundant to start yet another thread complaining about the state of the country so I’ll drop this gem right here…

6.PNG

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
57 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Not sure if this is the right thread or not, but seemed redundant to start yet another thread complaining about the state of the country so I’ll drop this gem right here…

Is it an issue that it’s painting a picture that your service is gonna be all sunshine and rainbows, or that it’s like “weak”? 

I would imagine that’s pretty effective propaganda for young girls. Just like the be a man type recruitment videos for young men, which i still see. 

I agree that the military definitely shouldn’t be weak, but i also don’t think those types of people are signing up for the military to begin with, haha.

I don’t know if comparing it to a totalitarian government’s military is the way to go either though.

3 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

@misteraven that Russian dude is stacked. Agree. We need the hardass mindset to come back to this country. Bullying is important.

Lack of bullying is, in my opinion, what resulted in the bloom of PC culture.  I think I first starting noticing this when I started seeing "feminism is cancer" videos on youtube around ~2014.

Sometimes people acting retarded need to be told how retarded they're acting because they're not capable of that inward self reflection necessary to snap out of the habit.  Our PC - centric society has removed that from our arsenal and people are way more pussy as a result.

Obviously this didn't turn graffiti writers into pussies, but you get the idea.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

I dont know if its that simple, haha. Bullying can turn someone into a humble person, or it can turn them into a spiteful psychopath. 

edit: i get what y’all are saying though.

Yeah I agree.... there's a line that can be crossed I think.  Siblings usually don't cross that line I think and that's good.  I'm oldest of 7 kids so I saw the other side.  😄

• Like 1

Oh stop, haha. You know how many death threats people get over political shit? Right wingers in Michigan plotted to kidnap the Governor.. It’s to choose the most convenient one out of a hat to suit your needs.

edit: TLDR; dipshits send death threats for any reason with ease. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dark_Knight said:

I can’t even watch him talk. It’s too cringey to know that they still haven’t made him step down

I gotta admit I thought the gameplan was to trojan horse khamala in soon after the election but it looks like they’re keeping him in there.. crazy 

• Truth 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...