List of Presidential Fuckeries from 2021-2024.

Dirty_habiT

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

My dude, if the idea of an electric vehicle is “suffering” to you, you’ve got a lot to learn about the world. 

Have you driven one? They're fast but feel so.. gimmicky? I dunno, I'm not sold yet

Remember those plastic kid cars? feels like that just bigger and faster

weeeeeeeeeeee!

maxresdefault.jpg

• LOL! 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 4/29/2021 at 6:47 AM, abrasivesaint said:

My dude, if the idea of an electric vehicle is “suffering” to you, you’ve got a lot to learn about the world. 

It's a matter of perspective.  I didn't grow up starving in a third world country so.... yes, driving some shitty low range limited tesla or gutless hybrid car is welll..... not in the cards for me.  I don't get into virtue signaling and I've been messing w/ cutting edge technology (in both computers and automobiles) for most of my life (in relation to what most people in USA are doing).

If the fastest thing you've ever been in was your friend in high school's honda civic hatch with a cold air intake, well then sure.... i bet Teslas are very exciting for you.

If you have fallen for the idea that these lithium batteried cars are the solution to our "humans acting like rats to the world" problem then I bet it's exciting to own a Tesla and buy the virtue signaling package that comes w/ the price tag.

When I can afford one of the 3 hyper cars then we'll talk about DHABz driving some shit w/ electric motors in it, until then I'm fine w/ what I've got.  (It'd be the 918 Spyder btw.)  I'm more interested in seeing what people use the salvaged battery packs and motors for out of wrecked teslas. 

I wouldn't say I have a "lot to learn about the world" because of this view.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2021 at 3:50 PM, Kults said:

I don't disagree. Never said it was noble as I def dont think that but I do think participation is important. It's too easy to just say ahh fuck it, it's all a mess so I wont bother. That isn't exactly noble either

this is very much like making stupid people famous.

if you literally don’t watch keeping up with kardashians, the show gets canceled. if people stop participating in the election process all that goes sideways in pretty much the same way. there’s a reason they keep beating the drum about how “it’s your duty to vote”, “if you stay silent, you’re part of the problem”, etc. Like pretty much everything else they’re peddling, it’s almost surely not in your best interest which should be a very obvious indicator. they just need everyone to stay tuned in and stay engaged so the show can go on. participating in the clown show in DC, has about as much effect as tuning into the other one on TV... just encourages ever increasingly outrageous episodes to make sure you don’t get bored and wander off or it loses relevancy and ultimately gets cancelled. they’d rather be stars than unemployed and all of us are the audience than an audience tuning in and keeping stupid people famous. 

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

42 minutes ago, misteraven said:

this is very much like making stupid people famous.

if you literally don’t watch keeping up with kardashians, the show gets canceled. if people stop participating in the election process all that goes sideways in pretty much the same way. there’s a reason they keep beating the drum about how “it’s your duty to vote”, “if you stay silent, you’re part of the problem”, etc. Like pretty much everything else they’re peddling, it’s almost surely not in your best interest which should be a very obvious indicator. they just need everyone to stay tuned in and stay engaged so the show can go on. participating in the clown show in DC, has about as much effect as tuning into the other one on TV... just encourages ever increasingly outrageous episodes to make sure you don’t get bored and wander off or it loses relevancy and ultimately gets cancelled. they’d rather be stars than unemployed and all of us are the audience than an audience tuning in and keeping stupid people famous. 

Ya, I get what you're saying.

In a perfect world everyone would check out for a better system. Thing is I don't really know of one and unless everyone checks out it wouldn't make a difference. Its fine if you don't want to watch The Kardashians, its a shit show. There's only two shows on, you pick the lesser of two evils and throw Kardashians on for the rare Kim booty shot rather than watching The View and looking at Whoopie's gross face. It's background noise or you sit in silence. Personally, I'll take the grating and annoying Kardashian instead of the insufferable and shrill Joy Behar. You do pick between shit and more shit but you at least pick which. Now, lets talk about a third show we'd want to see developed rather than smashing the TV?

Abstaining from choosing and just checking out isn't gonna solve anything or bring about any kind of change. In general people are easily influenced and there will always be grifters who take advantage of that regardless of what political process we have

1 minute ago, Kults said:

Ya, I get what you're saying.

In a perfect world everyone would check out for a better system. Thing is I don't really know of one and unless everyone checks out it wouldn't make a difference. Its fine if you don't want to watch The Kardashians, its a shit show. There's only two shows on, you pick the lesser of two evils and throw Kardashians on for the rare Kim booty shot rather than watching The View and looking at Whoopie's gross face. It's background noise or you sit in silence. Personally, I'll take the grating and annoying Kardashian instead of the insufferable and shrill Joy Behar. You do pick between shit and more shit but you at least pick which. Now, lets talk about a third show we'd want to see developed rather than smashing the TV?

Abstaining from choosing and just checking out isn't gonna solve anything or bring about any kind of change. In general people are easily influenced and there will always be grifters who take advantage of that regardless of what political process we have

and thus, the show gets renewed another season. 

• Truth 1

Something better is already here. Just looks like static between the channels if you don't understand how to decode.

It's all about how you live, not when, or where, or rules they can't enforce.

Evolution > Revolution

• Props 1