List of Presidential Fuckeries from 2021-2024.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 2/19/2021 at 10:10 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

A plane flight to a far away place doesn't relate to politics.  He's backsliding now and apologizing to the pressure of the media mob, saying he should have stayed back..... but that's only because of the job he holds.

I'd still be telling everyone to take a long scratchy lick up my taint starting from my asshole first if you were worried about me moving my family out of harms way like you're worried about Ted Cruz moving his family.

Boring ass socially unfulfilled and emotionally sullen people would care about such things.

This isn't that.  Don't get it fucked up.

Is it not his job to be concerned for the citizens of Texas? I guess technically you can still be concerned while sipping over-priced margaritas on a warm beach. 

I know there's not much he can really do, but to be a representative of the people and leave them all behind during a crisis is kind of stupid. If it were me I wouldn't apologize for getting my family out of harms way, but I would have stayed with the people who elected me to represent them, and help in any way possible.  

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

I'm just pointing out that 99.99999% of everyone here in TX wouldn't have noticed if he was here or not doing "anything" if the media hadn't made a big deal out of it..... and the only reason it was made into a big deal is because of the job he holds and because the media are nut swingers for ratings.  It's a lot of spotlight to have on you all the time being a politician, especially when the media wants to do everything possible to represent you in a poor manner if you're not on their side of the fence.

I've not been active enough recently in trying to find out what's going on w/ "the news" because of other priorities.  This thread isn't sparse for lack of content the current admin has provided, but more for reluctance to drag a certain political side through the mud publicly.

I wish people were more likely to let others shine for the good things they've done instead of trying to highlight the bad.  What Ted Cruz did was far from malicious but the way you'd hear some tell it is that he just jumped off a sinking ship while flipping the bird to everyone he was cheers'ing 30m before.

Open question -- When was the last time that any of the stations reporting on Ted Cruz going to mexico said anything NICE about him or anyone, for that matter, not on their (very obvious) side of the political fence?

My imagination leads me to believe this question cannot be answered in way that makes the people reporting look very dignified and fair in their reporting.

• Like 2

For sure he knew as a politician he'd be chastised by the media. Really, I mean when was the last time they didn't portray him either neutral, or on the negative side of neutral and he did this shit anyway for his fam. He's a life long elected official, he for sure knew what would happen coming back with those beach braids like that. People have hypothermia, and frostbite back home, and he's over here flexing his flip flop tan lines, complaining about his margarita hang over.

Still he put his family first, and on the serious tip that's what we should all do in a situation like that. It's not like he could help, what's he going to do as a legislator? Introduce an emergency bill outlawing snow? Go fix the grid himself with his bare, effeminate little politician hands? I mean sure, he could have "done his duty" and taken the easy route here. He could have stuck around, spent a couple hours out 4 wheelin in the Texas Snow, passing Pillsbury Toaster Strudels™ out to poor kids that normally only get Kellogg's Pop Tarts™. Posting virtue signal selfies on Tic Tok™ and IG™, pass a kid your aux cable and ghost ride dance and he'd be a hero. Instead he chose to do the right thing and put his family first.

I don't believe in this false religion of the state, I'm 100% certain my own family's comfort is my top responsibility. So no joke, if a person is not hurting someone else, and they're taking taking care of their own fam they get my respect for it. I don't care how you're do it, if you take good care of your fam my hat's off to you. Fuck pretending like your wife and kids can't still enjoy life, just because other people are suffering. If that's what's required for you to enjoy life you're fucked.  Trying to force people into a role of "fake miserable company" because that's your miserable mindset is unproductive at best, and toxic at worst. Let that man take a little break from being a professional parasite, we all deserve a little time in the sun.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

One way to judge how well a President is doing is seeing how many campaign promises they've kept since winning the election.

Respecting people's preferred pronouns

Bomb a small country that poses zero threat

Stimulus checks going out (not for you lol, for the rich)

Drug war, victimless crimes, & mass incarceration still in effect

Literal babies, and toddlers doing hard time in aluminum foil blankets  

Democracy is near perfect, and clearly he's the best possible leader to be chosen, for us to choose.

Young girl trying to get away from Joe Bidens handsy playfulness.. - GIF on Imgur

• Truth 1

Cant make this shit up. Social media allowed people to tell lies they'd later not be held accountable for. This will be brushed off like the rest of the long chain of shit wrong with Biden and the people he is in the company of. 

Literally cheated and election and had people believe it because of orange man bad media smear campaigns they ran for going on 5 years now. 

The president is a pedophile and his friends are kid fuckers. Yet you see people with Biden stickers on their car supporting someone like that. 

literally

kid

fuckers

• Truth 1

I just wish they'd make up their minds on who's side we're on. Either you're on the side of Iran (Shiites), or you're on the side of the organization we helped build to fight them in Iraq (ISIS). I just don't get the flip flopping Obama, Trump, and now Biden keep doing. Iran and Syria are literally fighting ISIS or whatever they're called now and we're over there dropping bombs on their mortal enemies for literally no reason at all. I'd just let, or better yet help Iran win that shit, liquidate ISIS and station those troops someplace it doesn't suck camel balls to be stationed at.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2021 at 9:46 AM, Joker said:

Is it not his job to be concerned for the citizens of Texas? I guess technically you can still be concerned while sipping over-priced margaritas on a warm beach. 

I know there's not much he can really do, but to be a representative of the people and leave them all behind during a crisis is kind of stupid. If it were me I wouldn't apologize for getting my family out of harms way, but I would have stayed with the people who elected me to represent them, and help in any way possible.  

agree with everything except “overpriced margaritas”. besides that being highly subjective based upon the income bracket of the individual purchasing them and what that individual is used to paying or margaritas, I believe most would consider the cost of margaritas down in Mexico as exceptionally low priced. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

14 hours ago, Mercer said:

Stimulus checks going out (not for you lol, for the rich)

i hope everyone enjoys their one time lump sum of 2000$ (of their own money) that was used to piggyback an absolute ungodly amount of wealth for corps that everyone will be paying off through indentured slavery in perpetuity 

• Like 2

On 2/27/2021 at 8:06 AM, Mercer said:

I just wish they'd make up their minds on who's side we're on. Either you're on the side of Iran (Shiites), or you're on the side of the organization we helped build to fight them in Iraq (ISIS). I just don't get the flip flopping Obama, Trump, and now Biden keep doing. Iran and Syria are literally fighting ISIS or whatever they're called now and we're over there dropping bombs on their mortal enemies for literally no reason at all. I'd just let, or better yet help Iran win that shit, liquidate ISIS and station those troops someplace it doesn't suck camel balls to be stationed at.

The flip flopping is literally because we have two parties that are heavily influenced in two different directions.  I see that reflected with which side they're supporting in the religious sand castle war. 

10 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

The flip flopping is literally because we have two parties that are heavily influenced in two different directions.  I see that reflected with which side they're supporting in the religious sand castle war. 

Not so sure, I think the big religious sand castle in the room is Israel. They've been trying to get us into it with Iran since gulf war II with varying degrees of success. Not that they're actually threatened by Iran, it's just more comforting for them having us around murdering people and stuff. I've seen this same shit in the hood. The more we pull out (of the region) the less chance they're getting that support check. They want to keep us fully engaged if you know what I mean.

• Like 1

This could have been us, plenty of lives could have been saved already. We could have had someone with a brain and military experience. The voters in this country are fucking retarded though,  we ended up with a kid sniffer, and professional incarcerator. Biden hasn't learned shit even after losing his own kid over there for no reason. What the fuck is in Syria worth fighting over? You can't make this shit up.

• Props 1