List of Presidential Fuckeries from 2021-2024.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
51 minutes ago, Kults said:

Right..but guys, none of them should be there to begin with? Do you guys not see the flaw in this argument that they commit less crimes?

Any crime committed by people who aren't legally supposed to be there to begin with is arguably one too many

Fair that they shouldn’t be here to commit the crimes, but immigrants are painted to be a total burden on the US system, yet they sit in US prisons to serve sentences for crimes before being deported, costing us money.. Someone is benefiting, otherwise it wouldn’t be happening.

What’s the difference between an illegal immigrant and a citizen? They don’t pay taxes? The same type or people who would generally bitch about this sort of shit also applaud Trump and the like for tax avoidance and loopholes and say “they’re smart.” Seems like a whole bunch of bullshit to me. 

I can't lie, I'm addicted to cheap labor myself. Alway's looking for a legit fix. I buy best quality, lowest price to my choosing and could honestly give a fuck less about how much someone else is earning at their gig, because I know that job is 100% their current best option, or they'd be doing something else. I'm just trying to save time and money.

Last blizzard these three immigrant dudes cleared my neighbor's driveway, and sidewalk in like 10 minutes, I felt like that was a massive flex, not something I should be upset about. I mean I can't blame him,  I broke my back doing my own driveway/sidewalk, and then dropped $700 on new snow blower like a fool, because I didn't have the connect.

I encourage non-criminal people to try to move here 100% illegally, and just live off crypto, under the table shit it's so dope out here. I've got a few friend's from up your way @KultsI've offered to help out in that effect.

To me, I'm just cold blooded, and it makes no difference to me who violates my shit/ Immigrant, or non-immigrant, both will get as much venom as I can spare. It's not like I'd be faster to forgive/excuse an American, or someone who looks like me, or someone who's from my block, and even got the same shirt on that I have. I'm still no mercy mercer.

To me you're either in violation, or you're not.  I can't be madder because of the GPS coordinates of the violator's mom's vaginal the moment they came out of it. To me that's meaningless data not even worth vectoring, and it's weird how that shit is so important in varying degrees to most other people. I guess most other people haven't lived in other countries long term like I have either but it's still weird to me.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

I’m as calm as a clam. You’ll be happier if you do. Always so angry.

Mexicans working for below minimum wage hardly qualifies as greedy. Caging human beings is the more appropriate response to people in search for a better life.

You're assuming a lot here.  You cannot read emotion through text, never have been able to.... so you're using your imagination to fill in the blanks.

You assume I was referring to Mexican workers as greedy.... see the problem with assuming?  You positioned yourself as smart and understanding just now.  You used that to speak authoritatively on what you THOUGHT my position was, but you're wrong.

13 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

I think we'd see the truth if you could, but you can't,

* count the illegal immigrants

* count the criminals in that group.

* display as a percentage (or ratio) of the total immigrant population.

You cannot compare a small population to a big population using "total numbers" of represented individuals without knowing how big the group is.  I'd say someone is bad at math if they believe stats like that on the surface.  That's what those graphs above look like to me.

An example is "20% of all people commit a crime."  That means that in a group of 20 people (USA citizens), 4 are criminals.

In a smaller group of 5 illegal immigrants, only one is a criminal.

"There's only one criminal that snuck into this country while this country holds 4 criminals that are here legally.  Clearly the people that are already here are the problem and the people coming in are not the problem."

I think the real truth would be told when you count the undoc'd immigration as a crime, which it is.  100% criminals coming across border, first crime committed was crossing border illegally.  I don't see how anyone is still cucked up on this.

There is no motive to tell anyone the truth either when the people making the stats are also the people that are for the illegal immigration.

I won't pay for cheap labor like you @Mercerbecause they're never insured or bonded.  Mistakes happen and when one of those guys fucks your shit up you're going to have zero recourse except street justice against someone that doesn't care about laws/rules to begin with.

Also, crypto is dead as soon as you cannot connect to a network or use electricity.  Dead dead dead.  You'll be like the guy that lost his usb key w/ all his bitcoins on it from 2005 and so will everyone else.

I'm not even beginning to suggest that the USD is a better form of currency.  I think the best value right now is going to be in real objects.  Heavy equipment.  Land.  The govt can cut your money right off if it's all in crypto, WAY easier than anyone preaching for crypto is giving it credit for.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

There is no motive to tell anyone the truth either when the people making the stats are also the people that are for the illegal immigration.

..i would love to see where you discovered the political leanings of those statisticians. 

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

You cannot compare a small population to a big population using "total numbers" of represented individuals without knowing how big the group is.

...makes statement generalizing and stereotyping a big population by the actions of a small population without knowing numbers...

...follows that with statement with a statement about how cant compare small populations to big populations without knowing true numbers...

Sounds like some sound math my guy.  

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

You’re still mad that people wear masks when Texas doesn’t have to. Cmon son

Austin still has a mask policy in place. Do not think they are doing anything to enforce it besides leaving it up to each business.

14 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Assuming you are angry is justifiable because most of your opinions are of anger and intolerance. You’re still mad that people wear masks when Texas doesn’t have to. Cmon son

What you consider to be justifiable for your reasons doesn't automatically apply to anyone else's perception of justice. 

Assuming is justifiable to YOU because it met your low bar for assumption. 

What other things do you think I'm "mad" about?

14 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Legal immigrants aren’t the problem.

ftfy

8 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

What you consider to be justifiable for your reasons doesn't automatically apply to anyone else's perception of justice. 

Assuming is justifiable to YOU because it met your low bar for assumption. 

What other things do you think I'm "mad" about?

ftfy

Illegal immigrants are the problem

BLM is the problem

Antifa is problem

Proud Boys are the problem

Muslim terrorists are the problem

White people are the problem

Gays and Trans are the problem

Racist hicks are the problem

Liberals are the problem

Conservatives are the problem..

..anything to keep the American people at each others throats and distracted from the fact that our corrupted politicians, a broken system, and corporations with unchecked power and control are the fucking problem. 

edit: i’m using the term corporations loosely and broadly. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1
  • Truth 2

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

image.thumb.jpeg.8d245f3bd9579893df90a418fe7b6556.jpeg

idk the validity of this, but if it’s true, Biden is the goat 

did you check all the other stuff he piggybacked on that? you guys will be paying for it for decades.

like taking a loan from the mob 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

5 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Just about as much as that Bill, but it’s for fighter Jets lol. Our country just wants us to get pissed that we get some of our money back.

E6455298-5F78-4860-BF99-83F8F4FBDE9F.jpeg

Ya a direct comparison can make it feel fair but there's a whole bunch of other benefits that go along with those jets in an indirect way. World dominance and the big stick must have such a trickle down effect on so many other factors of daily life

Flipside to that is keeping your old ones, not always the better choice

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/canadas-fighter-jet-debacle-this-is-no-way-to-run-a-military

The state-of-the-art fighter jet first flew as a prototype in 2006 and has been flying with the United States Air Force since 2011. The Royal Air Force in the U.K. also uses the F-35. And just this year, in a moment of sheer historical irony, the Royal Australian Air Force took delivery of its first F-35s.

Why irony? Because just as Australia was welcoming its new jets to its defence inventory, Canada was at the doorstep begging for Australia’s used F-18s. Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan had come calling because politics had again intervened in Canada’s storied but sorry defence procurement planning. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, not knowing what to do with the obsolescent CF-18s — ordered by his father in the late 1970s for a 1982 delivery — had been musing about buying some Super Hornets from Boeing but had decided not to in a peevish fit of trade retaliation

• Like 1

There's a war going on right now nobody is safe from. It's the state, against everyone else. The only way to win is through non-violent, counter economic tactics, and decentralized irregular warfare, sabotage. Anything else and you're left with the same thing, another army that's only means of funding is coercion, and taxes, thus another state. If there's another state, that just means more god damn taxes.