The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

I like swiftwick socks. 

Life is one never ending mental background game of smash or trash and smash is the honest answer more often than not.

Despite my general aversion to Ikea I have pretty much talked myself into buying this daybed for the second bedroom in my two bedroom apartment.

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/hemnes-daybed-with-3-drawers-2-mattresses-white-meistervik-firm-s59186119/

There are three different mattress options which make the price go $529, $629 or$ 677 my thought is to go with the cheapest, does anyone have input?

I have had it set up as an office/dressing room which I convert with an inflatable mattress when I have company but the room has no flow and is like an afterthought. I am hoping that getting a daybed in there will help define the space and get it together.

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 1/8/2022 at 9:10 AM, One Man Banned said:

On shoveling, could it be both neighborly but possibly impolite? Since you said busy body, would it add any humor if your neighbor was like, I see you have to leave by 5am so I cleared this for you ahead of time?

I've had the thought for a long time that clearing snow seems to be the one thing you can do at any time day/night and it appears generally acceptable to others.  Can only guess that's because plows run 24/7 and there are people who need to be able to get out of their house for various good reasons.  Still, that concept may not apply to clearing others snow without asking.

22 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

i meeeean. Nobody likes to shovel. Take the hook up and ride that no sleep, dawg. 

I should add a few more details. 
We live facing a Main Street.  The street is literally 3 ft. from my front door. We have businesses around us that open at 10 &11

His apt is in the back of the building where he has entry access.  He was shoveling the borough sidewalk. Not ours personally.  

He’s a retired military single man who has lived here for a while so he’s probably just that dude around here.  But sleep is never in my favor and I’m sorry. I need any amount of sleep I can grab. Once I’m up it’s over. 
I can manage my 3 ft of snow removal responsibility 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Hey so I was just random clicking news stories on to the next one and the next one looking for something interesting.

Low and behold I just found out that Steven Segal fled the country several years ago to avoid paying the SEC like 200k. It gets weirder though cuz he bounced to Russia. Him and Putin are mega buddies and In 2018 Segal was granted Russian citizenship by Putin. To make the story even crazier, Putin wants Segal to train Serbian special forces in what ever fuckin karate this fat fuckwad traitor knows.

The SEC says they don’t give a fuck about any of this and they are comin for that cheese.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 4