The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got this set up about a year ago - used it to clean the house prior to paint, driveway etc.

Pretty good overall, my one complaint is that the hose quality is crappy so I ended up buying an aftermarket hose.

Pretty sure with auto detailing not being overpowered is crucial - but like @NightmareOnElmStreet said with proper tips and distance control you can make it work. 

0DA7BB8C-D271-495F-B7EB-81303546ECAF.jpeg

• Like 3

In my youth I remember taking a bit of rope to cinch the handle on and pressure washing the backside of the parapet wall to a shopping mall. 

In the general case I am not a fan of saying that drugs make anything better but if you are going to be pressure washing the backside of concrete wall for the foreseeable future a little bit of reefer might make it a little better.

I bet the kids of today have a hard time with true shit jobs like that, I know that if I could have stopped to fuck off on a computer as long as I did not get caught that wall would have taken longer.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

I have a ridiculous work schedule. 
3 10s

1 day off 

3 10s

1 day off (laundry) 

1 10 

3 days off (today is day 1/3 ) 

1 10 

1 day off 

I did all my laundry already and cleaned house last night after work. I’m tryna have three entire days off.

tgis schedule is so damn wonky but it’s whatever. I have nothing else going on and grateful to be where I am.
but by the end of that 2nd set of 10s I’m fucking dead.  
seasonally-ish  I  change my diet around as well as my vitamin Intake 

come Halloween-ish, in attempts to build a Lil immunity (I did this when I was in customer service industry and some people didn’t know how to stay home when they were sick and also pre Covid) 

One of the things I do I a shot or two a day of apple cider vinegar. It’s fuckin nasty and the smell makes me gag but it’s worth it. I don’t know exactly if that’s the reason o have been feelin the way I have but it’s falling within the timeline when I started my daily shots.  I have so much damn energy.  (That’s why I was able to clean house after all them 10s)   Like a healthy amount of a nervy and able to sleep (with help) any do acv shots? 

anyone else have some practice/routine to share? 

• Like 1
  • Props 1