The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

7 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I did it. 
He was cookin bfast and I just let it come out. I told him he didn’t have to do anything but acknowledge what I’m saying. 
I told him some exact things I want in a man 

and if he doesn’t want to provide them, I am bound to open myself up to getting it from someone else. 
It was normal after that. Not awkward. 

and through bfast while talking about work I may or may not have told a few stories which happen to include interactions with men I see day to day. 

Damn, double…Been out the loop is this your long term fella, not putting it down enough or sumn?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 8/15/2024 at 10:10 AM, mr.yuck said:

Shit. I hear that. I just turned 43 today and I just discovered that I'm apparently no longer gonna do things that I don't want to do nor am I gonna make excuses about it. This should be an interesting twist moving forward. Cranky old man shit ACTIVATE!

another child of 81 happy birthday. Anything rather than getting cranky get a Zolo to crank it for you To prove that as an old man you really couldn't give a fuck with anyone else like I do.

• Props 1

16 hours ago, LUGR said:

“reconfiguring”……is that what they call it down unda?

right…….got it

Well at least I know I am in the right place on the Internet when my fellow forumites here are able to not only keep a running joke going but also able to revert every conversation back to sex as I have a overwhelming to do.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

On 9/6/2024 at 6:59 PM, ndv said:

@MOOGLE?  help a brotha

oh damn i forgot to even mention on the oontz that there was a mass shutdown of pirate anime streaming sites last month , and the collateral damage was also the movie/tv streaming sites.

i'll do a long search for places that arent crypto and gambling honeypots this week.

aniwave.se is the current top clone of aniwave.to though , but theres been pretty much nothing worth watching all summer for me outside of the fable

13 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Damn, double…Been out the loop is this your long term fella, not putting it down enough or sumn?

Not doing anything. 
he would gladly take the sex but doesn’t want to work for it anymore

i need more than he is giving me right now. 

ex:(just in case there is a man out there who feels this might help) 

-that GOLDEN RULE is vital to me. 

-interactions. We don’t have to talk all the fucking time but interact 

-unsolicited (kind, thoughtful) gestures. 
-I used to get feet rubs several times a week.  (Now there  is zero touching) 
-go a little above and beyond. Effort. 
-drop the ego 

-it’s ok to admit fault 
-foreplay. This is so fucking important. And it’s not all about making out and getting nasty (sometimes) but all the above things count as foreplay. 

but for real. PSA foreplay is still necessary and provides for a great time.

it goes both ways!!

plus I’m getting older. My sex drive has changed.  But idk if it’s situational. 

love me or let me go. 
im moving back west next year. Big big chances im doing it solo. 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
Deets
  • Like 5
  • Truth 2

Looks like a pretty simple set of near universal  expectations.

I have been thinking this morning about the "last time" something will happen and how sometimes you know when is the last time and others you don't. 

One that I was thinking of was old school barber shops were dudes would get shaves before work. In particular I was thinking of this joint I knew about in downtown Seattle from when I was a teenager working down there and would see these business men getting a shave in the morning after getting off the ferry and before heading in.

There are still places where a guy can get a shave for sure but sometime around the early 2000's it seams to me they started getting a little metrosexual and expensive and now a little ironic and nostalgic. Like a expression of luxury rather than just a way to groom for the rushed man on the way to the office. The place I get my hair cut does shaves, for 25 dollars, which is like 5 dollars less than a haircut. So I think it is safe to say that in many towns, the "last time" somebody got a old school shave already past. But certainly not all.

I looked up the place I was thinking about in Seattle, or at least the place I think I was thinking about and while it looks like they are haircutters only they are still barbers. 

I found this review 

Joshua Bentley
10 reviews · 1 photo

6 years ago

While I loved the experience of going to a true barber shop (my first), and the setting was very cool, I was turned off by the reading material and the subject matter that the barber discussed. In fairness, I will say that my experience was in 2015. The reading material lining the shelves were men's magazines (Playboy, Penthouse, etc.) and I don't like that. I don't think it's necessary or appropriate. Regarding the subject matter: I was in getting my edges trimmed because I had shaved my head in support of my wife, who was going through chemo. The guy empathized with me, but then proceeded to talk about some rock star who had mouth cancer because of "eating too much p***y". I was so shocked I didn't say anything, and I regret that. I'm appalled that anyone would think it was OK to say that to a new customer, but especially to a man who just told him that his wife was just diagnosed with ovarian cancer.

And thought, well, all is not lost.

At any rate, it sounds like you two may well be approaching the last time for a number of things which is the normal course for many a partnership.

Some last times are good to remember, others are best forgotten, here is hoping that we all have more of the former.

• Like 4

Like the last time ya got an actual key to a hotel room with that coffin-ish shaped plastic tag which included room number.  

then I think -are the room cards going to be extinct eventually? 
Will it (or has it already) just become an app/link on your phone to unlock your hotel room. 

• Like 2

Still waiting for the first time the stupid key cards work as well as a key.

I think it was probably 2006 in Palm Springs CA for a physical key but I am not 100%

While I do not like the implication for our impending subjugation to governmental and cooperate overlords, I am all for putting keys and id and everything on the phone

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cancelculttourist said:

But then hackers gonna unlock your hotel room and start and shut off your cars....

go research a flipper zero and look into the NFC protocols and other various things you can manipulate with easily downloadable scripts from GitHub. imagine being able to taze people such that you made them effectively get pack raped by dolphins as they get battered around for one example of what such a device can do to other phones let alone open hotel rooms or garage doors to rob houses.

Going for full head and face shave sounds intense. Next time consider waxing the nostrils to be sure the look is complete lol.

Funny how hair removal can get a little compulsive, I am considering running the clippers over my chest hair but who knows where the party stops.

• LOL! 2

it's funny that you mentioned the nostril hair as I was talking to a girl at work only yesterday enquiring as to whether she had ever had it done to find out about the pain levels and also because clocking only gives you ingrown nose hairs and painful headless pimples from experience.

I am tired of being a Sasquatch get rid of all that body hair as it serves zero purpose.

I did the full shave thing after listening to a few Kelly Slater podcasts, as dude is My favorite alien.

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Not doing anything. 
he would gladly take the sex but doesn’t want to work for it anymore

i need more than he is giving me right now. 

ex:(just in case there is a man out there who feels this might help) 

-that GOLDEN RULE is vital to me. 

-interactions. We don’t have to talk all the fucking time but interact 

-unsolicited (kind, thoughtful) gestures. 
-I used to get feet rubs several times a week.  (Now there  is zero touching) 
-go a little above and beyond. Effort. 
-drop the ego 

-it’s ok to admit fault 
-foreplay. This is so fucking important. And it’s not all about making out and getting nasty (sometimes) but all the above things count as foreplay. 

but for real. PSA foreplay is still necessary and provides for a great time.

it goes both ways!!

plus I’m getting older. My sex drive has changed.  But idk if it’s situational. 

love me or let me go. 
im moving back west next year. Big big chances im doing it solo. 

This is some good discussion here. Ok, so I think I hear most all of this. But the typical male in me auto defaults to but is there any possibility dudes turn down has anything to do with lack of motivation to still be doing any of that you’re noticing a slow with? Personally, I’m in the center of splitting up with my live in ex of going on 2 very uncomfortable years. We don’t see eye to eye on what exactly went down but I can say all that little shit you’re talking (minus the foot rubs I never did that shit) definitely slowed way down. My longest relationship yet call it 10 years. Always been thoughtful and chivalrous but lost some gusto with the plans, and the foreplay, and the talking for sure. For me she had gotten boring, dusty and lazy around the house….For her, I didn’t listen enough or care about her feelings. I could go on and on and on it’s not about me I’m genuinely interested in this perspective. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

This is some good discussion here. Ok, so I think I hear most all of this. But the typical male in me auto defaults to but is there any possibility dudes turn down has anything to do with lack of motivation to still be doing any of that you’re noticing a slow with? Personally, I’m in the center of splitting up with my live in ex of going on 2 very uncomfortable years. We don’t see eye to eye on what exactly went down but I can say all that little shit you’re talking (minus the foot rubs I never did that shit) definitely slowed way down. My longest relationship yet call it 10 years. Always been thoughtful and chivalrous but lost some gusto with the plans, and the foreplay, and the talking for sure. For me she had gotten boring, dusty and lazy around the house….For her, I didn’t listen enough or care about her feelings. I could go on and on and on it’s not about me I’m genuinely interested in this perspective. 

This is absolutely fair. My health and pains has brought dry periods between us. But during those periods I was left to fend for myself.  He offered little to no support with many things. To me that solidified the definition of a room mate. And if I asked for help it was like I was asking him to cut his arm off.  Dealing with a lil ego and narcissism here and I haven’t dealt enough with any trauma I’ve had to handle someone like that. 
he’s got to learn to be a bit kinder. 
im a complete giver and people pleaser. Say-If he comes home with a headache or some shit is hurting. I will immediately step up and see what I can do to ease any pains. 
but 
when I’m hurtin, and hot from work and have to still commute by bus for an hour and half -he is ok chillin at home when he could drive 15 min and pick me up. 
I might be more open to get physical but by then I’m worn the fuck out. Don’t come over and grab my butt with some pervy sound like it’s about to go down. 

I just need a lil more.  And been really vocal about what I need. But this time I told him if I don’t get what I need he needs to let me all the way go. It’s unfair for both of us. Idk if you know but there is a 15 yr difference between us.  He is 3 yrs older than my kid. 

7 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

I went to the barber last month to get my head shaved and a face shave completely bald stop I was charged $100 Australian cash and whilst the guy did a good job it was complete rip off.

No more Hitler mustache?

7 hours ago, morton said:

Going for full head and face shave sounds intense. Next time consider waxing the nostrils to be sure the look is complete lol.

Funny how hair removal can get a little compulsive, I am considering running the clippers over my chest hair but who knows where the party stops.

wax that shit….pu$$yy

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

yep i get the ingrown hair in nostrils from tweezing, pretty uncomfortable. i just shove a razor up there a bit when shaving...would try one of those nose/ear hair trimmers.

Pulling a nose hair out with tweezers is one of the most painful things…just jam the the clippers up there when the bush gets thick.

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

This is absolutely fair. My health and pains has brought dry periods between us. But during those periods I was left to fend for myself.  He offered little to no support with many things. To me that solidified the definition of a room mate. And if I asked for help it was like I was asking him to cut his arm off.  Dealing with a lil ego and narcissism here and I haven’t dealt enough with any trauma I’ve had to handle someone like that. 
he’s got to learn to be a bit kinder. 
im a complete giver and people pleaser. Say-If he comes home with a headache or some shit is hurting. I will immediately step up and see what I can do to ease any pains. 
but 
when I’m hurtin, and hot from work and have to still commute by bus for an hour and half -he is ok chillin at home when he could drive 15 min and pick me up. 
I might be more open to get physical but by then I’m worn the fuck out. Don’t come over and grab my butt with some pervy sound like it’s about to go down. 

I just need a lil more.  And been really vocal about what I need. But this time I told him if I don’t get what I need he needs to let me all the way go. It’s unfair for both of us. Idk if you know but there is a 15 yr difference between us.  He is 3 yrs older than my kid. 

yeah…::that lazy ass no giving you a ride shit while you are taking the bus an hour is never forgive action…..fuck that fool

• Truth 2

He needs to let you go?  Or you need for him to let you go?

No one really needs to do many of the things they need to do.

That strange disentangling process. Sometimes you have to do it slowly so the strings come apart but remain intact.  Other times you just have to tear it out.  Like a nose hair.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

He needs to let you go?  Or you need for him to let you go?

No one really needs to do many of the things they need to do.

That strange disentangling process. Sometimes you have to do it slowly so the strings come apart but remain intact.  Other times you just have to tear it out.  Like a nose hair.

Maybe not “need” -but dont get all butt hurt when I move on. 

• Like 1

On 9/8/2024 at 10:15 PM, Mauler5150 said:

I went to the barber last month to get my head shaved and a face shave completely bald stop I was charged $100 Australian cash and whilst the guy did a good job it was complete rip off.

fucking hell @Mauler5150 I knew Perth was an expensive place but damn.

PRO TIP:

if it's got sign writing on the windows that looks newish - avoid.

if it's got mock la Gang graffiti or that Calligraphy style shit on canvases definitely avoid.

I ain't down with helping bikies launder their cash and still paying top dollar.

Plus the fucks down the road were sitting around one day when I walked in to get a buzzcut and they told me they were fully booked while the entire place was empty. 

• Like 4

On 9/10/2024 at 8:36 AM, Schnitzel said:

fucking hell @Mauler5150 I knew Perth was an expensive place but damn.

PRO TIP:

if it's got sign writing on the windows that looks newish - avoid.

if it's got mock la Gang graffiti or that Calligraphy style shit on canvases definitely avoid.

I ain't down with helping bikies launder their cash and still paying top dollar.

Plus the fucks down the road were sitting around one day when I walked in to get a buzzcut and they told me they were fully booked while the entire place was empty. 

I went to the JTs in the shopping centre I go to get it done and the girl who is a qualified barber quoted Me $70-80 for head and face done with a cutthroat. Will go back when she has all her tools as she only has been at the place a couple of weeks and is moving her stuff apparently. 

Perth is fucking ridiculous. Guy was good at his craft, yet he still cut Me and charged $100 so go figure.