The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
12 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Bro. My nephew had a raggedy mop of hair. I told him he should get one of those retarded curly clown doo's. He told me I can't say retarded anymore, then shaved his head and joined ROTC. Fucking nerd.

I wanna know more about why you can't say retarded anymore?

On 6/26/2022 at 12:41 AM, ndv said:

Can't do it man. They get in trouble trouble at school for calling shit gay and all kinds of shit.  I'm not sure but I think the first thing they are going to call him at boot camp is a retarded 

• Truth 2

On 6/26/2022 at 12:54 AM, mr.yuck said:

Can't do it man. They get in trouble trouble at school for calling shit gay and all kinds of shit.  I'm not sure but I think the first thing they are going to call him at boot camp is a retarded faggot.

Yeah, I would have trolled the school by ask why retarded has been canceled and kept saying retarded in the covo. 

14 minutes ago, ndv said:

Yeah, I would have trolled the school by ask why retarded faggot has been canceled and kept saying retarded faggot in the covo. 

They would probably just call in the schools resource officer to disappear your ass. The lefty left is weird like that. You can agree 95% with some one but they'll turn on you over that 5%.

• Truth 1

6 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I'm not sure but I think the first thing they are going to call him at boot camp is a retarded faggot.

Nope. I went through basic training in 2007 and there were hardcore rules about what we could and couldn't be called. All of the title ix class protections are on there. That was 15 years ago, I guarantee it's much more strict now.

One drill sergeant explained that all it takes is one senator's limp dick son coming through and complaining to pops to ruin it for everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

49 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

Nope. I went through basic training in 2007 and there were hardcore rules about what we could and couldn't be called. All of the title ix class protections are on there. That was 15 years ago, I guarantee it's much more strict now.

One drill sergeant explained that all it takes is one senator's limp dick son coming through and complaining to pops to ruin it for everyone. 

No kidding. I guess the last people I knew personally that joined the service was late 90s and my cousin into the Marines in the early 90s. Progress is good. I could do without hearing sexuality slurs. 

I get this feeling that I'm gonna describe some one as being black or mixed in the future and some one is gonna straight clutch their pearls on me lol.

On 6/26/2022 at 12:41 AM, ndv said:

Some band of retards decided that it's fucking retarded to call people retarded other than those who are actually retarded, and if you're the type of person to call a non-retard retarded then you must be a retard.  Plus it just makes us Americans sound more intelligent to now have to say- "what are you fucking cognitively disabled?"

Used to be the local supermarket hired a lot of retarded or cognitively disabled people to help bag groceries.  I was behind someone in line who was being rung up and whatever it was they didn't like they said "that's retarded" and the bagger said "No, I'm retarded."  Hope the customer left feeling like shit.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Sorry boys drunk fat and on one this Monday out here moderating when I should be moderateding my personal life. 

BE864893-A327-4C10-AF71-EAC13888FB64.jpeg

You slammed that all yourself?! Good job. Your gut tiddies be talking.

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, LUGR said:

You slammed that all yourself?! Good job. Your gut tiddies be talking.

ACTUALLY…..they’ve gone down substantially the last couple weeks as I have been doing daily regiments of push ups. According to my chad friend that doesn’t use salt or other seasonings on his food and goes to the gym daily, one can almost lose the gut and tittles with 35 push ups per day. Seems to be working. Took a few days to even get close to 35, well like I could get to 25  but for some reason 30 was a stretch lol. Definitely notice something happening. And you can basically eat or drink the way you want.  

• Like 1
  • Props 1