Cool Vans - Conversions, Sprinters, Overlanding and nomad life on 4 wheels

KILZ FILLZ

5 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

..wow 🙂

I'm definitely torn when it comes to those "regular cars with some sort of cabin added to it" (is there an English word for thoes?) - when it's done with pickup truck type of cars - and especially when done with sedan type of cars like that Ford above.. always looks a bit Frankenstein-y..

cabin / campershell 

• Truth 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 12/26/2021 at 8:03 AM, Deine Mudder said:

..wow 🙂

I'm definitely torn when it comes to those "regular cars with some sort of cabin added to it" (is there an English word for thoes?) - when it's done with pickup truck type of cars - and especially when done with sedan type of cars like that Ford above.. always looks a bit Frankenstein-y..

On 12/26/2021 at 1:21 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

cabin / campershell 

UK Caravan

USA Camper

• Truth 1

Hmm, I always thought "caravans" were things that you tow behind your regular car, as in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caravan_(towed_trailer)

When you image-search "camper" you mostly get those van-type vehicles that are explicitely built for the purpose of camping, like

Kosmo-CV-1598x1080.png

..what I am wondering is whether there's a word for those things where the "cabin" or whatever is added as an afterthought to a "normal" car, as with the Ford above..

16 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

Hmm, I always thought "caravans" were things that you tow behind your regular car, as in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caravan_(towed_trailer)

When you image-search "camper" you mostly get those van-type vehicles that are explicitely built for the purpose of camping, like

Kosmo-CV-1598x1080.png

..what I am wondering is whether there's a word for those things where the "cabin" or whatever is added as an afterthought to a "normal" car, as with the Ford above..

USA that's an RV or camper van 

On 12/26/2021 at 8:03 AM, Deine Mudder said:

..wow 🙂

Australia ?

Belize ?

Canada ?

New Zealand ?

These other English words places, I don't know

On 1/6/2022 at 6:04 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Free box truck!

GoodUse is an app for free shit people want to get rid of. Like OfferUp or CraigsList but they don’t want money. I haven’t gotten anything of it yet

973BEB92-C0CF-45A1-A9A3-1C01010095E7.png

EA32A259-6EFA-4E15-858A-FE416C4229AE.png

" It is missing battery and carburador is all out of place. "

I know what is out of place, punctuation. What does that even mean?

Interesting listing sight. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1