How can we wank up in here without @Deine Mudder?

Deine Mudder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ndv said:

I do have some sort of OCD but I wouldn't waste it on that knowing I can just buy each flavor separate. 

Nice! I got some ocd also. It’s been acting up heavy the last year or so. Need to get it in check again.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Nice! I got some ocd also. It’s been acting up heavy the last year or so. Need to get it in check again.

Idk, I kinda enjoy people with some kinda OCD.  think about it, there place is pretty much going to be clean and definitely organized so you know it's gonna feel like being at home to some extent.  However, individuals with heavy or severe OCD I can't really be around as they tend to be over protective and very particular about their stuff and come off quirky with outsiders. 

Ya know?

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Idk, I kinda enjoy people with some kinda OCD.  think about it, there place is pretty much going to be clean and definitely organized so you know it's gonna feel like being at home to some extent.  However, individuals with heavy or severe OCD I can't really be around as they tend to be over protective and very particular about their stuff and come off quirky with outsiders. 

Ya know?

I am definitely very particular about my things. My place is not super clean or organized at all though lol. I get down with more of a ritualistic OCD based on patterns, shapes and repetition. This is all self diagnosed and nobody would even know unless I told them. If I don’t keep it in check it can get a bit annoying but not debilitating or anything. I am aware of how silly it all is and can break the habit for long periods of time, but it always seems to come back around.

• Like 1