Home Made Food Flex Off

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
49 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

@NightmareOnElmStreetJust regular chicken parmigiana with some egg noodles - homemade sauce and a caprese salad.

Shit was on hit. Old girl baked me some pumpkin muffins with paleo chocolate which were damn good too. 

Dropping that hard “d” on your girl…

87CD18B1-0291-4923-B33E-C9FE751F7CA3.jpeg

Ur supposed to say “ol girl”…

Edited by LUGR
  • Like 2
  • LOL! 3

The homie got some ducks and gave us some of the breasts. I wasn’t there for the cleaning and I fucked up and forgot to get a pic of the skin side before throwing them in the pan. Got a few shot glass worth of rendered duck fat in the process. No idea what to do with it so it’ll likely be tossed. 

87BE1F07-C14A-42C0-BB3C-BE0E953F4874.thumb.jpeg.52b5a13afba926c22b919e87ac3e1293.jpeg

0687F630-8A36-4ED6-8214-0D5745175652.thumb.jpeg.d9660344a6114e66253a302504edc554.jpeg

7623BE2C-64C0-4FF8-AE12-24C97905C079.thumb.jpeg.6cf084afcd300b4813f3e816e09f020b.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 1

16 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Got a few shot glass worth of rendered duck fat in the process. No idea what to do with it so it’ll likely be tossed. 

Noooooooooo!  Duck fat can be used for a bunch of things but cooking potatoes is pretty classic.  Your potatoes in the pan didn't pick up some flavor from the pan drippings?

3 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Noooooooooo!  Duck fat can be used for a bunch of things but cooking potatoes is pretty classic.  Your potatoes in the pan didn't pick up some flavor from the pan drippings?

Potatoes were done in the oven when I was working the stove top. Would I just use it like butter or oil in a pan before cooking something??

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Potatoes were done in the oven when I was working the stove top. Would I just use it like butter or oil in a pan before cooking something??

Probably for the amount you have.  You could also make a salad dressing with it, would match well if you had a salad with a sliced duck breast on top.  Save enough and you could make fries.

How did you like your duck?  I believe I've only had farm raised.