Home Made Food Flex Off

Mercer

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@fat ralphy I'd say 90% of my home made food flex's are my wife's work. I really only grill the steaks/burgers, cook eggs & toast for myself, or stir fry random refrigerator & garden finds when she's not cooking.

She's leaving for a week soon and my digestive future is in danger. She's making me her Gordon Ramsey style shepherds pie (but laced with olive chunks, super delicious), and her chicken pot pie to hold me over. Outside of that I've got eggs, biscuits, a mason's jar of popcorn we grew, and Chick-fil-A™ to hold me over.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Divorces were rare back when food came from scratch & roles existed. /codependent-oner She won't ever need to work ever again, but I got the come up.

Haven't flexed in here for a minute, but this year we grew 2 mason jars of popcorn, kernels were kinda small tho, so I wasn't sure if it would pop.

508695566_ScreenShot2022-11-15at9_02_09AM.png.a99ec511825cdb96d567a938f046cddd.png

1858767181_ScreenShot2022-11-15at8_58_30AM.png.5036716b4f121073f6da19e7b881c06e.png

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 3

13 hours ago, Mercer said:

@fat ralphy I'd say 90% of my home made food flex's are my wife's work. I really only grill the steaks/burgers, cook eggs & toast for myself, or stir fry random refrigerator & garden finds when she's not cooking.

She's leaving for a week soon and my digestive future is in danger. She's making me her Gordon Ramsey style shepherds pie (but laced with olive chunks, super delicious), and her chicken pot pie to hold me over. Outside of that I've got eggs, biscuits, a mason's jar of popcorn we grew, and Chick-fil-A™ to hold me over.

13 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@Mercer my whole shit falls off drastically too when she is MIA for awhile. She has taught me some insta-pot recipes which are a game changer. 

Hella easy.

I feel you though dude.

Dead ass this woman’s game in the kitchen is like a huge factor in why I love her. Fat Ralphy gonna Fat Ralphy. 

Extra jealous of both y’all’s wife kitchen game. My situation is garbage. Years back I was at least hopeful there was a major Will to learn and grow in the kitchen…for her…but through years of not being a1 and then a new baby my old lady could give a good god damn what’s happening in there and we basically eat out mostly separately. I’m trying to hone in some return to cooking though. Made some ramen that came out ok but it was thrown together. Bet if I spent some real time with the long gane broths and eggs I could have something delightful. 

@NightmareOnElmStreet the illest shit about my chick is that she is all about “work smarter not harder” - so she utilizes the insta-pot and air fryer etc.

She will also just bang it out on the stove top/oven too but overall she tries to make shit easy and quick.

Insta-pot and air fryer are worth looking into especially making shit after work and with fam obligations.

My ex-wife was dogshit - basically a take out/door dash addict and it showed. 

My upgrade has me on track to be a preservative free household and feed only quality shit to my seeds. 

Bruhs she legit swooped me up partially due to her kitchen game. 

• Like 2
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

She has fattened me up in the last year so thats the down side when you pushing 300 at 6’4”

You’re a big dude. Big dudes should be big dudes lol it’s a gift I think so long as you don’t let yourself go completely. Not everyone is able to thump a mf’s head back without all the gym work and hgh lol. Interesting note about the fattening up part though if she’s got you on no preservatives. Always thought that was the kinda shit that made a you fat kinda like me. I’m leaning more and more into the skinny fat territory cause I eat like trash but the native genes won’t let me grow wide I think. Idk. The belly’s getting a little weird though gonna need to start hitting some push ups.