Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
43 minutes ago, where said:

@KultsYea glad I didnt get on that beta lol I've had to keep it under an hour a day for productivity reasons and thats still a lot, its not quarantine anymore lol. That baseball bat pissed people off

it was pretty fun but I might stick to cold war another year as my main. Really like this year’s. I don’t even think I have the bbat unlocked yet. I just finished up that Numbers event and unlocked the sai though. 

You went in this season 150+ damn

On 9/28/2021 at 1:24 AM, where said:

Yea I’ve had fun with this season, still lovin cracking skulls with the baseball bat.

probably gonna keep playing this one and get battlefield but if I play more than like 45 minutes I fall behind on life lol

yeah i’ve chilled out on it too. don’t have the time for the long sessions 

def need to get that new BF 

On 9/23/2021 at 5:36 AM, STYLEISKING said:

anyone played Bloodhunt? i did a some of the graffiti back drop in the game..

Props on doing some stuff for the game.. looks like it could be pretty dope tho.. warewolves and vampire shoot em up/eat em up I dig it.. now to just get my hands on a PS5..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

gentlemen, please bow your head for a moment of silence for my ps4....

nah but fer realz my playstation fucked up on me the other day.. turned on in safe mode, said i needed to reinstall the system version 9.03 or higher, went through the steps and downloaded the new os from playstation, put it on the thumb drive and the whole shabang... it almost installed the os the first go around and gave me an error message right at the last like 10% or so.. tried the other day when i got home from work and it just stays in safe mode saying it cant read the thumb drive anymore... sooooo yeah im probably gonna need a new hard drive from the sound of things..

either that or try and get my hands on a ps5... 👀🤷‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...

Current year doing my second PC new Vegas with mods.

Way less headache than back in 2016 bit sadly a lot of mods are gone on Nexus or still there but broken.

Took me about a week to get all the shit I wanted and troubleshot , now all I need is to decide if a reahade is worth it or just go with the graphic and retexture shit already setup.

Kinda shocked that a 2020 toaster PC is way better than my gaming rig from 2015 but if it works than it works

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dark_Knight said:

Yeah single player experience is playstations territory. Although I believe Xbox also bought Bethesda which will be interesting to see moving forward 

Xbox now owns most of the big Western developers. RPGs included. Bethesda, InXile, Obsidian 

Sony still king for the JRPGs though. Think they got the timed exclusive for FFXVI

This is a big move. They want to make game pass like Disney+. Everything is gonna go sub based. You will have access to everything, own nothing and consumers will love it. 

Not sure how I feel about it. Owning nothing sucks but if you got access to everything for 5$ more a month than you pay for ps+ or an xbox gold sub why not..

until the model is prevalent and they jack the price on us. 

Whole industry is changing 

• Truth 1

48 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

just took a break from the fallout new vegas mod fest and dove into my no man's sky save i have not touched in 12 months on xbox..this shit is almost an entirely different game now

Not sure how long you’ve been following the Fallout saga. NV was made by Obsidian but published by Bethesda. Obsidian is mostly former devs from Black Isle Studios which made Fallout 1-2. Then Beth bought the IP and made 3-4-76 but had allowed Obsidian to make NV( by far the better of the post Black Isle Fallout games).

With this weeks purchase MS now owns both Obsidian and Beth. Beth’s got their hands full with ESVI and that sci fi game Starfield. Not out of the realm of possibility we get another Obsidian developed Fallout if MS hands them the franchise reins while Beth focuses on other stuff 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lmao I bought a used Star wars ps4 pro completely on a whim while downtown while on my way to  jimmy John's.

First purchase was a physical copy of ff7 remake , then a digital of dreams.

Currently hiding it in my man cave underneath my PC Tower area and have it connected to my PC monitor cause I haven't told the gf I bought a PS4 on Valentine's day instead of sending her to the spa.

Let's fucking gooooooSnapchat-1791893691.thumb.jpg.d01f98ab826fee18848a126a98b07544.jpg

• LOL! 1

33 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

GZux4Kk.thumb.jpg.21d9f899601f01550b3b596a616f4964.jpg

Dat cloud and tifa sexual tension is... palpable.

So far though I just finished the mini quests and went to the bar for a drink.

Gameplay is basically a finer tuned final fantasy xv with better party ai .

And barret is basically

Bmrm.gif.6e7a14f7d4b05bb39271bdb39b7af4f1.gif

I loved FF growing up. I remember renting the first PS just to play VII. My fave still 3/6 tho.

Kinda lost interest over the years but have fond memories 

@Kultsmy ass never finished the original 7 , but I've played all the other ones save for final fantasy 13 and it's sequels .

6/3 is immaculate and if they ever did a remake like 7 I'd actually preorder and get the Uber deluxe version in a heartbeat.

I kinda lost interest in the random encounter/turn based format a while back , and mainly stick to shit like disco Elysium , telltale games , no man's sky , hades , red dead redemption 2 online but don't have to drive to put down more than 2 hours a day into gaming.

Weekends I'll sporadically binge on a Xbox game pass game that seems interesting but know I'd never buy

If you ever do play the remake of 7 I'll just say a lot of the sexual/romantic tension is ramped up along with a few moments one would audibly say nohomo as you pressed triangle.

• Truth 1