Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Resurrection

Gaming

Yesterday my girl goes:

"I was going to buy you that game you wanted, but since you said it was too expensive, I bought you a new shirt."

WHY DID I SAY THAT

Shirt's dope though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was playing it all day. The game is awesome. The cars handle way better than the super heavy cars in part 4 that took forever to stop or make a turn. The aiming & shooting mechanics are vastly improved. I like how when you shoot a cop and they fall to the ground, they sit up on the ground and keep firing as opposed to standing up. Putting down the roof on the convertible cars is dope too. Little things make this game great.

I went into the strip club by franklins house and if you take a stripper back for a private dance she will dance topless. Pretty good tit graphics too lol. I gave her $80 and we went to her crib and she gave Franklin a blow job. Now I have her as a contact in my phone. I'm guessing I can hit her up for bjs anytime or something.

I did a few missions with Franklin & Michael but I haven't unlocked Trevor yet. I heard he randomly changes the radio when he doesn't like the station you pick haha. I'm playing without any cheat codes, I want to experience it without cheating to see how hard it will be.

Anyone fly the blimp you get for free when you preordered?

Yeah seen some Ruets, but thought Unit CBS was the most prolific in the game. Unit to GTA V is what Cope was to GTA IV.

More than likely Unit was contacted by Rockstar to supply images, since he also runs the #1 LA graffiti site (50mmlosangeles.com).

I've only met and spoken with Unit on a few occasions. He got up a lot in the 90s and early 2000s. Mainly does legals & galleries now and is involved in other business ventures.

I don't have a ton of time to play the game but I did the first heist the other day and it was a blast. I'm sure everyone has done the Jewelry store heist by now. It was really cool to set up the mission and pick everyone I wanted to work with. The only BS is that I didn't get the money right away so my characters are still broke...

Haven't picked it up yet, might have to in December so I don't fuck up my schooling. I've got shit for willpower when it comes to getting drunk and playing these games.

Question, is Lazlow in it? That dude was great in the last few titles.

I'm about to do the 2nd one in a min, plus one I set up for earlier.

The one I set up earlier is the 2nd and the other one's 3rd. Still haven't done them though.

I just got to play Trevor's story, he's a crazy motherfucker! Plus he had over a hundred grand so I got to hook up a bad ass whip for him

Yeah didn't want to say anything but he has a few bucks to play with from the jump.

3 heists down.

You kill any animals yet? So far I killed 2 guard dogs, ran over mad coyotes, a cougar, hit a deer, shot a deer, 2 birds but 1 didn't die, and I chased some cows onto the highway that got hit.

and shot some rats.

I just ran over coyotes. When I took Chop on a walk I purposely threw his ball at a bunch of gangsters so we could fuck them up. He's viscious