Guest Resurrection

3 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Game looks cool, but I don't understand the attraction for it?  Is it like a remake of an older game?

And yes, you should definitely get a switch.  All I play anymore is Switch and PC gaming.... and even then it's mostly Switch.  I turn on the PC for Street Fighter 5, and I turn on the PS4 for Battle Field 5, but other than that all gaming is mostly done on switch.  Nintendo knocked it out of the park.

def a cult classic 

68A7EF3C-EC4C-45CA-A26D-637681801D12.jpeg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, where said:

@Kultsthe Die Hardpoint mode is a good refresher 

i’m so tempted by that die hard bundle.. fuck

this update is a little light on the content but what’s there is great. I love how everyone blows up when they die in that mode, hilarious 

1 minute ago, Kults said:

@where you gonna go for rambo? I wish theyd added some 80s villains

mayve they will later and did the heroes first cause they know everyone would just buy the bad guys

the only way i would cop that is if they included rutget hauer 

im not playing that much now that the weather is getting nice 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, where said:

the only way i would cop that is if they included rutget hauer 

im not playing that much now that the weather is getting nice 

I feel that. Id kill for a Cobra Commander skin. Def playing less as well. Same thing every year I get on a bit less in the warmer months. Games also been out 6-7 months now, it always starts to get stale around summer

28 minutes ago, where said:

SPM skyrocketed to 318.......k/d still 1.22

those are really respectable esp given the heavy sbmm. you’re still slaying even with the killers.

some pros barely breaking even this year. notice the difficulty spike for a couple matches in a row when you go off and have a crazy game 

care package used to suck but they tweaked the drop rate on the higher streaks. i’ve been running engineer and can reroll them, most matches i can pull a nice one now. it’s fun to use the gunship without going on a 15 kill streak 

1 minute ago, Kults said:

those are really respectable esp given the heavy sbmm. you’re still slaying even with the killers.

some pros barely breaking even this year. notice the difficulty spike for a couple matches in a row when you go off and have a crazy game 

care package used to suck but they tweaked the drop rate on the higher streaks. i’ve been running engineer and can reroll them, most matches i can pull a nice one now. it’s fun to use the gunship without going on a 15 kill streak 

dude ive been pissed at some people in real life and I take it out on fools on there. Cant remember the last time i didnt get a chopper, outdoor plans postponed today cause of rain so i might play a few more hadnt got down in a minute, I like the 80s sound effects.

• Props 1

33 minutes ago, where said:

dude ive been pissed at some people in real life and I take it out on fools on there. Cant remember the last time i didnt get a chopper, outdoor plans postponed today cause of rain so i might play a few more hadnt got down in a minute, I like the 80s sound effects.

I love this year's entry for little things like that. Sure, its a buggy game developed at home during a pandemic and the sbmm is disheartening but I love everything else, my fave cod in years

14 minutes ago, where said:

@Kults does it seem like the trophy system has gotten progressively un nerfed?

ugh bane of my existence. makes it

much harder to flush out LMG campers. when i get vindictive i throw on engineer and hunt the trophy systems 

7 minutes ago, Tails0nE said:

I can only imagine how large the download size will be..

Looks super dope tho im definitely gonna cop..

disgusting i’m sure.

will also play like dog water on last gen. gonna need a ps5 for this one 

if the rumours are true and Cod this year is back to ww2 again i’ll be skipping it and playing this 

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, where said:

yea they are going in on that

been playing some gun battle its refreshing 

I play it sometimes, it is pretty fun. Cant wait for some new maps, always starved for those

Nail Gun and Skorpion incoming. 🙏🏻 

F35CA8D1-0332-4807-8E10-9FDFFFB7EC97.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...