Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just now, where said:

clean one hit kills?

oh ya 

I can’t snipe for shit so it’s tricky for me but when you stick one it’s really satisfying. high risk/reward, you generally only get that one shot before they light you up but if your aim is true there isn’t much they can do to counter it  

you run around with the letter opener in the left hand to stab and slash and the ballistic pen in the right that you can fire. use scavenger perk to replenish the blades 

2 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Played the new RE VIIllage demo yesterday.  It was pretty good.  I'm looking forward to the full game here in a few days.

def looks awesome. i downloaded the demo too but it was a timed thing? i logged in the play it but was locked out. i still need to play 7 and Res 2 remake though 

6 hours ago, where said:

Ive spent 2% of the time since november 13th on cod aka 4 days, @Kultswhat you working with?

Crazy right? Working rn but Ill check tonight when I log in and update. On Blk Ops 3 I had over 30 days.. nuts

Im at lvl 30 Prestige 10 with 2 Master prestige stars from seasons 1-2

I play almost every night, its my vice

E: 7 days 8 hours

Just now, Kults said:

Crazy right? Working rn but Ill check tonight when I log in and update. On Blk Ops 3 I had over 30 days.. nuts

Im at lvl 30 Prestige 10 with 2 Master prestige stars from seasons 1-2

yous guys still working remote?

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, where said:

yous guys still working remote?

Oh ya, no end in sight.

I don't miss going in so much but every once in awhile I miss the lifestyle and some colleagues. I do miss my corner office and view though. I much prefer WFH so I don't have to deal with the commute and all that crap. I was downtown yesterday for other stuff and it was dead, weird seeing all those streets and towers empty

2 minutes ago, Kults said:

Oh ya, no end in sight.

I don't miss going in so much but every once in awhile I miss the lifestyle and some colleagues. I do miss my corner office and view though. I much prefer WFH so I don't have to deal with the commute and all that crap. I was downtown yesterday for other stuff and it was dead, weird seeing all those streets and towers empty

it seems like your government is using covid as a power grab, we are only 300 miles away but we are starting to get back to normal for the most part

• Truth 1

17 minutes ago, where said:

it seems like your government is using covid as a power grab, we are only 300 miles away but we are starting to get back to normal for the most part

The frustrating part is that the people just seem to accept it, this shit would never fly down south. We are going on the 17th week of CURFEW

Just now, Kults said:

The frustrating part is that the people just seem to accept it, this shit would never fly down south. We are going on the 17th week of CURFEW

yo we used to go up there most summers and I just remember the people being super polite I know thats a stereotype but I found it to be true, and I guess thats what they are exploiting cause like you said that shit wouldnt rock down here we are just assholes but it serves a purpose. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, where said:

yo we used to go up there most summers and I just remember the people being super polite I know thats a stereotype but I found it to be true, and I guess thats what they are exploiting cause like you said that shit wouldnt rock down here we are just assholes but it serves a purpose. 

By and large ya ppl up here are pretty nice and tend to love American tourists. Def ruder and more aggressive than other cities in Canada but that could just be my anti french bias talking. Its def a fun city to visit in the summer, not much to do other than winter sports in the colder months

E: got me thinking, every time Ive gone down to the states over the years the people have been nothing but great and really welcoming. I felt they were much easier to talk to than Canadians but maybe ppl are just nicer to tourists

Yea there’s a sense of putting on a show to outsiders and act different than around their own people 

my PS4 is fried I think, it keeps overheating, sprayed the fans with duster and now it won’t turn on fuuuuuuu 

Edited by where
  • Truth 1

5 minutes ago, Kults said:

Sledgehammer confirmed as this year's CoD devs -_-

I didn't care for Advanced Warfare or WW2. Bummer. At least BF is modern this year

Why do they keep switching? Is it cause it takes a whole division of a company years to make a game on that level and if they wanna drop a game every year they gotta alternate production companies 

• Truth 1

Just now, where said:

Why do they keep switching? Is it cause it takes a whole division of a company years to make a game on that level and if they wanna drop a game every year they gotta alternate production companies 

Bang on. There are three main studios and many support studios that alternate the releases so they can put out an entry every year. I wont get into all the details cause its a long ass story but basically its what you said.

Oh great /s looks like some Canadians are making this one, shits gonna suck lol Basically Sledgehammer is the C team

https://twitter.com/SHGames/status/13896936167386849

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, Kults said:

Sledgehammer confirmed as this year's CoD devs -_-

I didn't care for Advanced Warfare or WW2. Bummer. At least BF is modern this year

Whoa hold on.  One of the things I like about the BF franchise is that it hasn't gone all "modern" and futuristic.  It has attempted to stay period specific.  I consider it more of a "history war game" than just an FPS.  The battles are real battles, the weapons are the same weapons used, and the vehicles are too..... on the maps of the places where the battles actually took place.

That is what makes BF special to me.  I've never liked arcade style FPS shooters until I recently played/beat DOOM Eternal.  Very good game btw..... but it's not going for that stradle the line of realism and fantasy like I think COD tries doing a lot.

My brother bought me one of them for xmas a few years back and after i'd say ~20h of intense giving it a real good honest shot of gameplay I was like fuck this and never picked up another CoD again..... and hadn't messed w/ any of them previous.

The only reason I piped up here is because, to me, the two games aren't even a close comparison for me.  I know a lot of people put CoD on a pedestal as the best FPS game but it just feels washed and cheesy to me, every iteration of it.  I check them out, watch videos, watch my brothers who enjoy them play..... it's just not for me.

• Props 1

Without going into the whole story, here's one tidbit.

Sledge started development on Cold War. It was their turn up to bat last year. It was such a dumpster fire Acti, the publisher, took it away from them and gave it to Treyarch to salvage in a year and half time. Now this year's entry: Vanguard ( WW2 setting) they started development on less than 2 years ago. They couldn't get the last one right and on top of that this WFH took over. Ill be amazed if its anything but a buggy mess at launch, I have very little faith in them.

Their last game was WW2 in 2017, it sucked at launch. The studio head was even arrogant and dismissive about it on twitter. Angered the fanbase so much Acti canned him. He took a huge chunk of the studio with him. They just recently hired over 150 new devs so mayyyybe its somewhat of a dif studio nowadays but I still aint holding my breath

I wish some fucking white knight dev would start making games that didn't have the "pay to win" and "buy my updates so that beta shit I sold you is actually worth a fuck because I rushed it out the door for a corp deadline" baked right into the core.

It's an immediate turn off to me when I see "buy this _____ booster pack" or "buy these weapon and player skins/models".  It's turned EVERYONE INTO RICERS w/ mommy and daddy's credit cards.  It's also served to make game dev companies extremely greedy when they've latched onto the idea of the continual "service contract" style of selling software.

• Like 1