Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
52 minutes ago, where said:

It comes down to crash vs terminal and I gotta go with crash so many dope spots

I gotta be honest, crash was never my jam. I tend not to do too well on it. I like to run and gun with a SMG and that map just doesn’t lend itself well to that play style. I get tagged all kinds from snipers on the rooftops. I can run the alley on the far right but even that sight line is usually being held down by some gump with a LMG. 

Awesome looking map though. 

Terminal on the other hand… I got the corners memorized and pre aim everything. The distance between the ground and the one overwatch spot isn’t as great and an SMG can still pick off some campers.

I go for the flank through the bagage area and eradicate em all coming out of spawn, usually a slaughter 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2022 at 1:01 PM, fat ralphy said:

Haven’t played anything in awhile. The last single

player that I really enjoyed was Last of Us II.

I need to find something dope single player wise for the PS5.

definitely looking forward to the Last of Us 1 remake for the ps5.. as far as single player options the spiderman games are super fun.. havent played miles morales yet but all my buddies say its awesome and judging from how fun it was just swinging all throughout the city in the first one was im sure the second is equally dope..

besides that Control is dope with the ps5 upgrade, Sifu is fun as hell if you like beating people up, Dying Light 2 is pretty fun if your into zombies and parkour but it can get kind of old after a while.. Ghost of Tsushima is awesome especially with the iki island update.. Also not for nothing but HotWheels Unleashed is fucking awesome.. its on sale in the ps store for like $15 and its fun as fuck.. Basically drift city with hotwheel cars and you can customize your cars and make your own tracks as well.. definitely a game thats been slept on fershuuuuure..

Edited by Tails0nE
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

just finished  yakuza like a dragon , and it kinda ruined turn based jrpg games for me cause it set the bar pretty fucking high.

hitting disco elysium next , while slowly letting go of red dead redemption 2 online ever since they announced they wont bother with adding shit to it anymore .

Cats knocked my Xbox controller off the tv stand and the rh joystick got fucked up and wouldn’t push-in like a button.

Went to game stop and missed out on a nice scam….

traded in the broken controller for an exact match. Got $6 store credit for the broken one I used towards the purchase of an exact replacement. 

the new controller came with a $7 one year warranty for replacement. I should’ve just bought a new one + warranty and turned in the broken one my cats kicked off and broke as if it were the new one I bought today. 

next time …

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/4/2022 at 11:11 PM, Magnum OPiss said:

Working in gaming has killed all fun in actual gaming minus street fighter which I compete in sometimes.

Stopping smoking/consuming weed completely after using it everyday for 10+ years, killed gaming for me. Zero interest in it for the past 8 years. I may try some pinball soon though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For Christmas,  someone bought me the new NFS Outbound as a digital download (Transfer via Microsoft).  However, the game is only for the X series and I have Xbox 1.

So now I have to invest about $300+ on a Digital console just to play the game.

Fuck me. Digital games suck.