Guest Resurrection

2 minutes ago, where said:

@Kultsthose colors on the console and def the controller still hit

def aged better than most themed consoles

I usually just go for the plain ones tbh. That one pulled on my nostalgia heart strings (the blk/orange blk ops 2 theme) and since id skipped the two previous CoDs (Ghosts and Advanced warfare) I went all in

My gf still gives me shit cause it sticks out like a sore thumb in the center console but thats the breaks lol

Controller thumbsticks wore out so I dont use it anymore but the console still looks mint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, SMdoubleXL said:

for real 

Anyone complete this update yet? 

and yes—I came here just to see if we weren’t the only one 

its def the network that throttles it.

It isnt much but if you know when theres an update thats gonna drop leave the console in sleep mode and as long as you have auto updates active the console should dl the update on its own while youre sleeping etc

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

for real 

Anyone complete this update yet? 

and yes—I came here just to see if we weren’t the only one 

Yurrr it finally finished, add me unt1leightyseven

yo who’s down to squad up later?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kults said:

its def the network that throttles it.

It isnt much but if you know when theres an update thats gonna drop leave the console in sleep mode and as long as you have auto updates active the console should dl the update on its own while youre sleeping etc

Makes the most sense.  Thank ya. 

6 minutes ago, where said:

Yurrr it finally finished, add me unt1leightyseven

yo who’s down to squad up later?

Juan87 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Makes the most sense.  Thank ya. 

Juan87 

I learned the hard way. How many times did i get home from work wanting to play and had to wait 6 hours for the update to dl 🙄

now if i know there’s one coming i’ll leave the console in sleep mode when i leave for the day and that usually does it 

the size of these updates has gotten crazy 

52GB for a new map and some store bundles...? jesus 

• Truth 1

22 hours ago, where said:

Speaking of downloading this update is taking too fookin long 

Dude I'm fucking DROWNING in updates and it's slowly killing me.. besides att being fucking wack, I just bought an external 2tb hard drive and decided to download warzone again since I have the space now.. fuckin 90 something gb download took like a day and a half.. I go to play once it finished, BOOM, 51gb update file.. go to play normal multiplayer on cold War, BOOM, 46 gb update file.. cyberpunk? Another 43gb for their new fucking patch.. at this point I feel like my PlayStation is just gonna catch on fire eventually..

• Truth 2

51 minutes ago, Tails0nE said:

Dude I'm fucking DROWNING in updates and it's slowly killing me.. besides att being fucking wack, I just bought an external 2tb hard drive and decided to download warzone again since I have the space now.. fuckin 90 something gb download took like a day and a half.. I go to play once it finished, BOOM, 51gb update file.. go to play normal multiplayer on cold War, BOOM, 46 gb update file.. cyberpunk? Another 43gb for their new fucking patch.. at this point I feel like my PlayStation is just gonna catch on fire eventually..

mine sounds like jet engine when i boot things up

The next Battlefield game (called Battlefield 6, as far as we know right now) is in development and we can expect to see it hit consoles and PC in late 2021.  

Developed by EA Dice, Battlefield 6 is still something of a mystery but EA has wasted no time in teasing big things. EA CEO Andrew Wilson has expressed hopes that the latest consoles will “bring massive and immersive battles to life with more players than ever”, mentioned maps “with unprecedented scale” and said that “the next vision of Battlefield takes all the destruction, player agency, and vehicle and weapon combat that the franchise is known for and elevates it to another level.”

Add to that the rumors that the game could feature 128-player maps, Battle Royale and a modern setting and we think there’s plenty to be interested in. 

Im in for that. Especially since it leaked that theyre taking it back to WW2(zzz) with this year's COD

1 hour ago, Tails0nE said:

not gonna lie im super geeked for this..

this one scares me. spent an ungodly amount of time on D2 already. I dont know if I have it in me to jump back into all that. Looks great though

You ever get into Path of Exile? Kind of a D2.5

They patched my AFK cheat in WZ. I had a good run, about a year

rip

I think I might make master prestige this season but im cuttin it close, level 190 and I got 3 days to hit 200. Such an unnecessary change, I miss the prestige progress carrying over between seasons

E: made it 

BE38AE31-759A-4A04-9635-27652E86C6B7.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Kults said:

@whereyou missed prestige 4 by 3 levels?! ugh 

i saw your levels guy beast mode, yo im playing my best with better competition my approaches and paths are raw af but i just dont have the time/attention span to play for more than an hour, how you like the update? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, where said:

i saw your levels guy beast mode, yo im playing my best with better competition my approaches and paths are raw af but i just dont have the time/attention span to play for more than an hour, how you like the update? 

I feel you on that. Sometimes i gotta force myself to keep playing when the SBMM kicks in after a few matches and im paired with what feels like the top 0.02%. Im good but jesus christ some of those guys are on another level. I can compete but have to adapt my entire playstyle to play really cautious and hold lanes, its not as fun and gets exhausting. I dont like to steamroll the other team either if its too easy thats not fun either. Miss the melting pot.

Havent really put the new season thru its paces yet. Doing the Hunt for Adler mini event. Community seems to like the new Summit like map, I cant say that I care for it too much yet, maybe I just need to find a better approach but so far it just seems like a clusterfuck in the middle? That new Diesel gas station map looks more my style, small and chaotic, haven't run it yet but I feel i'm gonna like that one, Nuketown vibes

The new guns seem just OK, kinda bored of the PPSH after so many years and I dont snipe so that new rifle does nothing for me. Ballistic knife is always fun for a few days. Passing on the BP this season, nothing in there I want but I might get that Stone Bricktop pack, feels Mil Sim ish and less overdone that some of the others

Just now, where said:

@Kultsyea idk if i like the new map, it has a halo vibe to it, i dont like hills lol, yo idk if you even listen to rap but can you post in my rap music thread that i have on the homepage to get it boomin

it does youre right! I know exactly what you mean, kinda floaty and wide open. I could def see that type of layout in Halo. I hope it grows on me cause I only played 5 ish matches on it so far and sometimes it takes longer to warm up to a new map. Maybe im just running it wrong too, I used SMGs on it and there really arent that many CQC areas in it other than that one hallway that links the two ends of the base. Whats with the steam room too? Visibility is non existent in there

19 minutes ago, where said:

you might buy the bp but youre def gonna get the drops it makes a big difference in the level of enjoyment, ill buy a drop instead of the bp this season next time i have time 

Agreed, everyone has the BP stuff so it doesnt feel special. Im with you on that id rather put the money towards a pack now. Esp now that they patched my AFK exploit I dont even think i could max it out anymore and recoup the cod points