Guest Resurrection

3 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Seems like every year these studios are fucking up and another studio has to take over at the last minute to save it, and that’s the narrative to explain an incomplete AAA title. Over and over. 

greedy cucks need to switch to a two year cycle instead of this every Xmas BS

I get the reasoning. Id get real bored playing the same entry for 2 years straight though. Got used to getting a new one every year. Maybe they could add another studio in the rotation and give the studios a 4 year dev window instead of 3 like we have now.

Then again, studios had a 2 year dev cycle during the Mw2-3/Blk Ops 1-2 days and those were arguably the best of the bunch so who knows if more time=better.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
45 minutes ago, +plus+ said:

I could honestly play this for another year

My only peeves are the janky running animation, doors, lack of enemy fire on mini map, ghost being active at all times, dead silence not being a perk, the TTK is too fast and the maps that are too porous and encourage a campier play style. Almost forgot the worst one; the bloody SBBM. 

Otherwise it’s a great game that I feel was held back from being a future classic by these poor design choices that the devs were too stubborn to bend on. 

The gunsmith was awesome, hope we get something comparable again. Loved the more grounded setting and guns. Really crossing my fingers we’re done with futuristic shit. 

23 hours ago, +plus+ said:

sick clip though, havent played the new map yet.

oddly enough im enjoying groundwar even though everyone hates it, once you learn the maps it can be fun but a retarded team can still fuck you

It is fun but Im terrible at it. Snipers shine in that mode, Im more the run n gun type

1 hour ago, +plus+ said:

Kults lets mob up some this weekend, you get kills ill get the time on point

i was waiting on the new season since i’m maxed out already but why not. doesn’t look like the new season is starting anytime soon 

9 hours ago, +plus+ said:

300 blackout rounds get a buff for the m13?

I know 30 isnt much but them seem to be really effective

Not sure? No patch lately but maybe they stealth buffed them in a previous one. M13 is a good gun. Not M4 tier but it’s one of the better ARs