Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
13 hours ago, where said:

I’m getting close 

9F7A6899-2B23-4259-A45A-5E8459A1899F.thumb.jpeg.35d8845f53eb3dfa3f79c6f7db443db2.jpeg

Ive gotten the Nuke before but not in MW. WW2 was the last entry I got one in. It was on shipment lol

They called it a V2 rocket in that one

E: It just came back to me, it was before they patched in a unique calling card for it. They added the CC a few weeks later, not retroactive. I was pisssssed lol

• Truth 1

18 minutes ago, Kults said:

Ive gotten the Nuke before but not in MW. WW2 was the last entry I got one in. It was on shipment lol

They called it a V2 rocket in that one

E: It just came back to me, it was before they patched in a unique calling card for it. They added the CC a few weeks later, not retroactive. I was pisssssed lol

That’s sick, if I got a nuke I would have to change my pants, my longest kill streak is only 22, scrub numbers, shame and dishonor 

• Like 1

I also remember boosting with a friend in mw2 to unlock the 5 nukes CC. Tac insertion and finding a hidden spot on the map and letting the other guy kill you over and over. Back then your kill streak kills counted towards the nuke. simpler times 

Untitled.jpg

lol I might buy another but have seriously calmed down with it. The serbian one almost didn’t come out cause it’s ‘problematic’ (?) so made sure to grab it when it came up. all black m4 is 👌🏻

that panzer one is pretty cool, def one of the nicer ones. with cod 2020 around the corner though it’s time to chill on the bundles, once that’s out I can’t see myself being on mw much 

Just now, KILZ FILLZ said:

@Kultswhat games that map for ? ^

you see any of the Ubisoft releases coming ? new Watch Dogs, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, FarCry 6 - all look pretty dope

Cyberpunk

Ya I saw that, pretty cool. Personally not into those IPs or Ubi much but they look quality

8 hours ago, Kults said:

Cyberpunk

Ya I saw that, pretty cool. Personally not into those IPs or Ubi much but they look quality

I beat farcry5 but that’s the only one of those three IP I’ve ever played. Watch dogs 2 looks pretty dope, you can take over the body of any NPC and they all have unique skill sets. Then you build I team of these NPC and swap between. I just get burnt out on those repetitive a to b GTA type games

• Truth 1

On 7/10/2020 at 4:08 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Zane panzer pack is fire too

refuse to buy anymore tho. 

welp that statement lasted all of three days lol ... copped the Ronin pack last night 

going to be my PubStomp class I guess. Sweet m4 skin and pistol skin. I think the pistols will be next class I grind out for plat. Maybe. Kinda feeling like just running m4/mp7 overkill and having fun for a while now. 

CCDCB4C2-5EEE-4818-BF1D-8E978DCB9A34.jpeg

FB7C9FC3-812D-49D9-AFD8-27F960ABCC8F.thumb.jpeg.92fafaea925244860f97c39cc2b1fe96.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

welp that statement lasted all of three days lol ... copped the Ronin pack last night 

going to be my PubStomp class I guess. Sweet m4 skin and pistol skin. I think the pistols will be next class I grind out for plat. Maybe. Kinda feeling like just running m4/mp7 overkill and having fun for a while now. 

CCDCB4C2-5EEE-4818-BF1D-8E978DCB9A34.jpeg

FB7C9FC3-812D-49D9-AFD8-27F960ABCC8F.thumb.jpeg.92fafaea925244860f97c39cc2b1fe96.jpeg

thats sweet. I was gonna get the Roze bundle but now Im thinking I might hold out until Season 5 in afew weeks and see what that has in store

tempting though since it comes with a CR 56 with dismemberment and tracers

554.jpg

34.jpg

65.png

• Like 1