Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 9/19/2020 at 4:01 PM, mr.yuck said:

Man. This was the most bungled preorder/system launch Ive ever seen. 

I remember the PS2 launch being chaotic too, was a different era though 

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/playstation-2-japan-launch/

“The incredible demand for the console meant Sony had to halve its North American allocation to 500,000 units, meaning even some pre-orders couldn’t be fulfilled” 

There were also reports of customers having their PS2 consoles stolen on launch night, so valuable had they become on the black market.” 

if it were up to me id get the disc version.. my internet is ok i guess but i dont wanna have to wait 14+ hours for a game to download via wifi.. but overall im gonna wait to get the ps5 i already know stores are probably gonna be even more of a shit show than the preorders were.. plus i always wait a while before picking up the next console in case of any hardware or software issues like "the red ring of death" im sure we all remember..

currently playing outer worlds because i wanted to see what obsidian has been up to and because i wanna get super baked and travel to planets doing cool space shit.. might get no mans sky to continue my baked travels but meh...

anybody looking forward to the Ghost of Tsushima multiplayer coming out in the fall..? 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 8:26 PM, Boris The Butcher said:

I guess cold war won't have leaning mechanics like modern warfare 

30062FD3-75F4-4118-8CA2-8AF53DB534B0.png

already confirmed. no corner peaking, no doors and no tactical sprint 🙏🏻 

talking mp, who knows about WZ but that dude is a credible leaker so you can guess that’s how it’ll work. 

11 minutes ago, Tails0nE said:

this muhfugga BIG..

(thats what she said)

it really is. fkn monster. I thought the Og  Xbox was big, this takes it to another level 

e: but hey, at least they confirmed we can change those hideous side panels, that’s a win. wondering if that was always the plan or if they’re changing it due to the online backlash 

• 2 weeks later...