Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Data Collection and eavesdropping must be so profitable the new PS5 remotes come with...   

Per Sony's play station 5  website under accessories:  The DualSense wireless controller also includes a built-in microphone

Kinda thinking if I buy this system, I gonna completely unplug the entire console when not using it.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, where said:

Activision has season 5 dropping simultaneously with the companies earnings report, coincidence I think fucking not. 

i’m looking forward to that call more than i’m looking forward to S5

always juicy info in there 

44 minutes ago, Kults said:

i’m looking forward to that call more than i’m looking forward to S5

always juicy info in there 

Same, they crushed this quarter.....that Blizzard pay spreadsheet scandal shits a little concerning but revenues are gonna be through the roof for cod and king

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, where said:

Same, they crushed this quarter.....that Blizzard pay spreadsheet scandal shits a little concerning but revenues are gonna be through the roof for cod and king

who woulda thought blizzard would be the weak link in that merger

when they merged blizz was such a behemoth

The company’s executives confirmed during their Q2 earnings call on August 4 that the game will be released in 2020.
The company has revealed that the title is being developed by Treyarch and Raven Software – this is the first time they have revealed the developers.
“Activision will continue to build on its direct digital relationship with this expanded community as it delivers the next premium installment for Call of Duty, which comes from the wholly owned Call of Duty studios Treyarch and Raven Software.”

Call of Duty 2020 will release during the company’s Q4, which is between October and December. A late October/early November launch is likely the timeframe for release for the title. 

There have been many leaks for the 2020 Call of Duty game. The title is ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’ per leaks, and we recently got a look at the game’s logo thanks to a Doritos promotional image.

🔪

The oil rig map is sick, talk about hard to memorize. They made some of the tdm games go to 100 which is way better. As for the call, it would have been a whole lot better if they had said something about Overwatch2 which imo could be an expensive flop. There was an unusual options alert today, it was bearish so someone knows something. If I had to take a guess, I’d say some sort of sex scandal is about to drop from this pay issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kults said:

Some producers and engineers at Blizzard can make well over $100,000 a year, but others, such as video game testers and customer-service representatives, are often paid minimum wage or close to it.”

Unless they’re giving up the toppy

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, Kults said:

Some producers and engineers at Blizzard can make well over $100,000 a year, but others, such as video game testers and customer-service representatives, are often paid minimum wage or close to it.”

well... ya no shit. the guys making the game make a lot more than those testing it or answering the phones lol

what do they expect? the execs getting 40M sign on bonuses is pretty insane but they feel those individuals will drive revenue i’m sure it’s justified in their minds. 

if they hate it that much there and blizz really does pay less than the competitors just jump ship instead of whining? I dunno 

• Truth 1

16 minutes ago, Kults said:

what do they expect? the execs getting 40M sign on bonuses is pretty insane but they feel those individuals will drive revenue i’m sure it’s justified in their minds. 

Imo its more of an arms race than a results driven climate, every exec they sign  is someone not working for ea or take 2. 

• Truth 1