Guest Resurrection

Red Door Alpha on Xbox store now. Its soon boys

Call of Duty 2020’s internal alpha, which is called The Red Door, has appeared on the Xbox Store overnight.

The listing says it’s a shooter title published by Activision Publishing Inc. and requires a code in order to download and play the game. With it being restricted to internal developers only, there is no way to actually get a code and download this to any Xbox Ones outside of Activision.

The description for The Red Door reads:

There is more than one truth. If you go looking for answers, be ready to question everything and accept that nothing will ever be the same. The Red Door awaits, do you dare step through it?

This is now the second platform ‘The Red Door’ alpha has appeared on. It first showed up in June on PlayStation 4 with a code name of COD2020, confirming that this file is in fact for the 2020 title.

The Red Door on Xbox is 81GB in size, according to the store listing. This internal alpha listing is most likely appearing as the studio and company wants more employees and QA testers to continue to test out the new title. With COVID-19 and offices closed, having to put up internal alphas is how they can test the game extensively internally.

the-red-door-pops-up-on-the-microsoft-store-points-to-call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-internal-alpha-1594891419095.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
15 minutes ago, where said:

Lol it’s called camouflage......next operator Justin Trudeau in blackface 

its literally green, not black. and even if it was lol ppl are dumb

now, what I wouldnt give to get an unlock code for that blk ops 2020 alpha

Honestly i’m tempted I kinda want it but already bought three Operator skins for Allegiance. Got the serbian, nikto og and the Spetsnaz bale. I think that’s enough 

Have UDT ghost for coalition but need another one. 

the all black skins are OP. it’s hard enough to see people in this game , you can kinda pick up the contrast with the backgrounds and chr models but it can be tough in the darker areas. the guys running around in MLG neon skins are much easier to spot. the rare all blk ones just make you really hard to see even when the enemy is right in front of you. 

• Truth 2

Yea that’s why Roze is so dope, tiny and dark colors. It seems like the darker colors are harder to spot when they are inside or in a buildings shadow and the lighter ones do better in the tan colored maps like caves. I have been really fucking it up with that blueprint, the dismemberment perk is cool tons of headshot damage plus the tracers are very distracting to the opponents.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, where said:

Yea that’s why Roze is so dope, tiny and dark colors. It seems like the darker colors are harder to spot when they are inside or in a buildings shadow and the lighter ones do better in the tan colored maps like caves. I have been really fucking it up with that blueprint, the dismemberment perk is cool tons of headshot damage plus the tracers are very distracting to the opponents.

I noticed that too, the hit box looks smaller.

everyone used the reaper OP in Infinite warfare for this reason

On 7/16/2020 at 11:20 AM, Kults said:

Red Door Alpha on Xbox store now. Its soon boys

the-red-door-pops-up-on-the-microsoft-store-points-to-call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-internal-alpha-1594891419095.jpg

According to users on Twitter, some users were able to actually add the ‘The Red Door’ Alpha file onto their Xbox One consoles, after it first appeared on the Xbox Store earlier this week.

When adding the actual file to the Xbox One console, it appears to carry a code name of ‘Call of Duty®: Black Ops CIA.’

bCmmJgTl.jpg

Map names leaked @KILZ FILLZ @where

Red Door alpha data mine

SPOILERS

Campaign Maps

Here’s the list of campaign missions:

K.G.B. (Russia)
Siege (Russia)
Yamantau (Russia)
Takedown (Side Mission)
Tundra (Side Mission)
Hub (Germany)
Hub 8 (Germany)
Stakeout (Germany)
Armada (Vietnam)
Prisoner (Vietnam)
Revolucion (Nicaragua)
Amerika (Russia)
Duga (Russia)

MP maps

Black Sea
Cartel
K.G.B.
Miami
Moscow
Satellite
Tank
Tundra

it was too tempting. the CIA op, the calling card is one of my faves, the emblem and spray were good, finally a cool mp5 skin and a renetti with akimbo unlocked( and not the one everyone and their goldfish got in the battle pass) and the muerto charm ... lotta value there, def worth the 1800 price to me. i liked everything included. most bundles are pure filler and one good item. 

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/70471/activision-made-3-36-billion-from-microtransactions-in-2019/index.html

Activision-Blizzard is a titan of monetization but it's game is slipping a bit, at least when compared to its 2018 highs. The publisher earned $3.366 billion from in-game microtransactions in 2019, down a whopping $837 million from last year. This represents a sizable 20% drop from 2018's mTX earnings.

To the surprise of no one, the company earned roughly 53% of its total net yearly revenues from microtransactions. In 2019, Activision-Blizzard generated $6.388 billion in total earnings, with $4.93 billion gleaned from digital (roughly 77% of yearly revenues).

Microtransaction revenue was mostly driven by the new Call of Duty reboot, which saw a double-digital percentage spike in mTX and overall sales over Black Ops 4, as well as the successful launch of Call of Duty mobile.

bet thats where most of the MTX revenue is coming from

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I tried getting those 2xp codes go MW off Doritos and someone else already claimed it 😕

worth mentioning . you’re right, was the exact same promo and timeline for it for mw last year. looks like a late October  release is still possible 

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Also- 

a little disturbing Doritos for that many months away are already packaged for shipping 🤔 

i’d bet the packaging is complete long before they fill it up with the chips and stamp the best before date, esp for promotional packaging like this. likely has to be sent back and forth and approved by the client