Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lately i’ve been using hardline and that perk that lets you chain kills from the streaks into your next one, a la mw2. good ole predator missile, harrier then chopper gunner. makes getting the higher streaks much easier. slay until you get your 4 kills, call in the missile, cross fingers for 2 more which strings right into the VTOL. Camp you balls off until it gets you your chopper. rinse repeat. ez kills

9 minutes ago, Kults said:

lately i’ve been using hardline and that perk that lets you chain kills from the streaks into your next one, a la mw2. good ole predator missile, harrier then chopper gunner. makes getting the higher streaks much easier. slay until you get your 4 kills, call in the missile, cross fingers for 2 more which strings right into the VTOL. Camp you balls off until it gets you your chopper. rinse repeat. ez kills

Class I was running w the LMGs: RPG7, Gas grenade, thermite. Perks: killchain, pointman and amped. Killstreaks: missile strike, wheelson, vtol. Field upgrade: EMP drone, dead silence

was streaking out a couple times per game when PTFO on 10v10 shipment. @Kults

i May move this perk setup into a couple of my other classes like my Kill confirmed and Dom classes. 

• Like 1

I do like the new LMG but doesn't fit my playstyle. I'm much more of a rusher so I tend to gravitate towards SMGs or SBR perked up ARs.. You can tell by my stats, usually top of the board for kills/score but I'm always playing aggressively so my K/D ratio takes a hit, my death toll can be high as well. Not the best playstyle for this year's game, much slower than previous and people have a tendency to hunker down and hold down a sight line. I've ranted about this before so I'll leave it at that.

You use the EMP drone..? Why? I stay with Stopping Power unless its on shipment then ill take Dead Silence just for the increased speed and instant deployment.

On my secondary its always the Renetti for quick swaps if I run out of ammo and some other dickhead wants some. 

Kinda dull that the M4 is just SO much better than anything else in the game atm. I do use a bunch of different guns but if it gets super competitive I have no choice but to fall back on the M4. If you're up against someone of equal skill and they're using it and you're not, you're basically fucked. No recoil, super fast TTK, amazing range with stock barrel and the handling of an SMG.

What were they thinking

27 minutes ago, Kults said:

I do like the new LMG but doesn't fit my playstyle. I'm much more of a rusher so I tend to gravitate towards SMGs or SBR perked up ARs.. You can tell by my stats, usually top of the board for kills/score but I'm always playing aggressively so my K/D ratio takes a hit, my death toll can be high as well. Not the best playstyle for this year's game, much slower than previous and people have a tendency to hunker down and hold down a sight line. I've ranted about this before so I'll leave it at that.

You use the EMP drone..? Why? I stay with Stopping Power unless its on shipment then ill take Dead Silence just for the increased speed and instant deployment.

On my secondary its always the Renetti for quick swaps if I run out of ammo and some other dickhead wants some. 

Kinda dull that the M4 is just SO much better than anything else in the game atm. I do use a bunch of different guns but if it gets super competitive I have no choice but to fall back on the M4. If you're up against someone of equal skill and they're using it and you're not, you're basically fucked. No recoil, super fast TTK, amazing range with stock barrel and the handling of an SMG.

What were they thinking

If you haven’t tried emp drone you really should! It’s so slept on. 

You get a few free uav swipes before you cast it (think of the tablet you pull out for older pred missiles), if you get a direct impact it will kill the player and you can take out a vtol with it (same with Wheelson, turrets, sentry guns, claymores, prox mines etc.). The amount of Xp you get from it is impressive if you drop it on a Bldg with a bunch of campers hunkered down with mines and shit. 

it’s super powerful in HC where you don’t have a mini map and that free uav is clutch. Or on a tiny map like shipment, rust, shoothouse where you can emp half or all of the enemy team at once. 

all of this XP stacks with the pointman perk too

I have a class named ‘godly’ that’s M4 and MP7 Overkill for when my frustration is boiling lol @Kults

• Props 1

if you can’t tell I enjoy being as toxic as possible and using whats given to me to annoy the enemy team as much as possible lol counter uav, decoy grenades, gas, smoke, rpg

I usually end up being near the top of the leaderboard not because I have the most kills but because I’m slaying the XP hustle at all times

• Like 1

Ah seen that way it makes sense. I use the trophy system to farm points that way sometimes. 

Very true that its much more useful in HC, hadn't considered that. Doesn't everyone run Ghost though? I hate that they don't even have to move to stay off radar this year, disappointing. 

Id tried it months ago when I first went through the paces of trying everything out initially. Anything that takes valuable slaying time away and exposes me is a no go though. Even the few seconds calling in a missile frustrates me. Only ever use it when trying to string a streak as its a bit safer. I can usually get more gun kills in the 15 seconds it takes to call one in.

On shipment I use a sawed off 725, I'm that guy lol Didn't work in HC that time we'd played though. Everyone was posted up in the corners and center map was empty, completely dif experience

5 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

if you can’t tell I enjoy being as toxic as possible and using whats given to me to annoy the enemy team as much as possible lol counter uav, decoy grenades, gas, smoke, rpg

I usually end up being near the top of the leaderboard not because I have the most kills but because I’m slaying the XP hustle at all times

Its a valid playstyle. Every well rounded team needs a score stacker. I feel IW always caters much more to that approach, the equipment selection is great and there's toys and tools to harass the enemy team without rushing to the front line everytime.

Its not my style but it keeps the enemy suppressed and fearful to go for the full spawn push and lets me go further into their territory. I love having a gear heavy player on my side

@Kultsya a lot of folk run ghost but a bunch in HC run overkill so they can do the sniper/smg combo or knife/shield on back combo. 

these maps are so campy tho I will usually drop them on the hot spots on the map even if I don’t see a blip on the UAV. The same spots always have campers in em and they’re usually good for a claymore or two 🙂 (office on shoothouse for example). They can ghost but they can’t hide from kilz!!!

• Truth 1

3 minutes ago, Kults said:

Its a valid playstyle. Every well rounded team needs a score stacker. I feel IW always caters much more to that approach, the equipment selection is great and there's toys and tools to harass the enemy team without rushing to the front line everytime.

Its not my style but it keeps the enemy suppressed and fearful to go for the full spawn push and lets me go further into their territory. I love having a gear heavy player on my side

It gets fun when someone on the other team has a class set aside for that situation and starts countering me. 

if I had more patience I would prob be a hell of a riot shield user @Kults

• Props 1

5 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

@Kultsya a lot of folk run ghost but a bunch in HC run overkill so they can do the sniper/smg combo or knife/shield on back combo. 

these maps are so campy tho I will usually drop them on the hot spots on the map even if I don’t see a blip on the UAV. The same spots always have campers in em and they’re usually good for a claymore or two 🙂 (office on shoothouse for example). They can ghost but they can’t hide from kilz!!!

Im so vindictive. Im dumb about it, some camper will kill me twice and i'll throw the whole game trying to get to him with a finishing move

LOL

https://charlieintel.com/warzone-cheaters-upset-they-cant-make-new-accounts-after-devs-adds-sms-authentication/60564/

Infinity Ward announced on Tuesday, May 12 that all, new PC players that want to play Call of Duty: Warzone will have to verify their accounts via two-factor authentication.

This reduces the amount of new accounts that can be made be cheaters once their account is banned for cheating because they need a new phone number in order to get back onto Warzone.

Now, in a post image shared on Reddit, hackers on a forum are upset that Infinity Ward added this feature in, saying they cannot play anymore because their first account was banned with a phone attached. They are not able to use the same number again.

111.jpg

I never played any of he mafia games. I feel like I missed out by never playing LA Noir. I hope they do a sequel in the next gen

im getting kinda sick of having to cop a new console every few yrs

maybe time to look into building something since I need to replace my MacBook too??

03D03E96-0728-4B60-83BC-9C2E3CE7514D.jpeg

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

10 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

maybe time to look into building something since I need to replace my MacBook too??

Do itttttt.... just build it slowly and buy good brand parts.  Keep in mind, however, that I wouldn't equate the utility of a macbook with the entertainment value of a gaming pc.  It's really best to have both..... and if I **HAD to have only one, I'd prefer to have the macbook first because it's easier to move around and do work with.  Anyway, I hope you decide to build a gaming pc. 

• Like 1

My best guess is this game was always meant to be CoD Vietnam but SHG couldn't get their shit together in time so the reigns were handed to Treyarch and ACTI had em slap the Blk Ops name on it for brand recognition.

Not the first time SHG had been working on a Vietnam CoD

https://charlieintel.com/concept-art-from-shgamess-canceled-third-person-title-revealed/24690/

Sledgehammer Games canceled this title to take up the opportunity to work on Modern Warfare 3 with Infinity Ward, and now work on Advanced Warfare.

61750-3632660-image08.jpg

Seems like every year these studios are fucking up and another studio has to take over at the last minute to save it, and that’s the narrative to explain an incomplete AAA title. Over and over. 

greedy cucks need to switch to a two year cycle instead of this every Xmas BS

• Like 1