Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Aiight.. its been 2 days and im hooked

Picked up an xbox controller today and everything got waaaaay easier racing game wise, thinking that'll be the go for THPS too

tried out a few of the other games that came with the game pass but nothing that has sucked me in too much yet

Was gonna download Flight Simulator for shitz n gigs but its fuckin 150GB

• Props 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Seriously though, I don't think XBox has ANY exclusives that anyone cares about or can even name.  Halo has been trash IMO ever since 343 studies took over development.

therein is the problem. hardware wise i prefer the xbox but their exclusives are non existent. even more so if you have a half decent pc. I really only play CoD anyway and Sony seems to have ponied up the cash( again) for the cod exclusives. the choice is pretty much made for me 

just throwing it out there.  But you would think there is a server / company / tech out there that hosts CoD where pc, ps and Xbox could sign in and play online regardless of platform. 

I don't know but if i was going to start a company in the gaming industry I guess its something I would look into. But then again I am not tech savy as in coding and so forth so I guess its more complex than I'd like to think.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, where said:

Go to pick my kid up from school and the ps5 preorder opens up and sells out in that half an hour, fuck, did anyone get it?

naw, I am just going to wait sometime mid next year.  Maybe s little sooner?  I let the hype dye down and then get in there and get one. 

12 minutes ago, Kults said:

I’m waiting a bit. always do. nothing i can’t play on the old hardware yet. apparently they got a shortage though you aren’t the only one who wanted to preorder yesterday and couldn’t 

Yea Walmart and Best Buy dropped it a day early and didn’t send out the emails, I was hoping to catch it today on amazon but no luck. I just wanted it in November for hypebeast purpose. Going digital, anyone getting the optical?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, where said:

Yea Walmart and Best Buy dropped it a day early and didn’t send out the emails, I was hoping to catch it today on amazon but no luck. I just wanted it in November for hypebeast purpose. Going digital, anyone getting the optical?

i’m torn. a week ago i was going xbox and now it’s def gonna be ps. i’m leaning all digital though, I don’t really buy discs anymore, we’re finally at that point. the slimmer profile and lower price point are also appealing. 

• Like 1