Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ya HC takes a lil adjusting. No need to EOD, stim, etc. different meta for guns too, scar and fal dominate. 

I did see that @Kults

also read/saw a rumor the multiplayer remaster is going to be a map pack for mw2019 so they don’t divide the user base like with mwr/bo4. That would be sick as fuck. I want some fucking sub base

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Ya HC takes a lil adjusting. No need to EOD, stim, etc. different meta for guns too, scar and fal dominate. 

I did see that @Kults

also read/saw a rumor the multiplayer remaster is going to be a map pack for mw2019 so they don’t divide the user base like with mwr/bo4. That would be sick as fuck. I want some fucking sub base

woahhh i hadn’t heard that one. fkn big if true. i want high rise and terminal so bad 

def need to adjust load outs for HC. i do like that any gun is viable since it’s basically a one shot kill. it’s not as jarring a switch as previous years since i’m not dependent on the mini map in this one but the one thing that still irks me in HC is that whoever shoots first kills first. in core you always have that split second to snap on target and gun the guy down first if his aim is a little off, not so much in HC. 

it’s a nice change of pace regardless  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

10 v 10 Shipment added. Grind, cranked, kill confirmed. Hope you saved your 2xp tokens! Just in time to to grind some rank/camo before s2 ends next wk@Kults

they’re turning on double everything in the next couple days too. i’ve been playing the mw2 remaster 

12 hours ago, Kults said:

they’re turning on double everything in the next couple days too. i’ve been playing the mw2 remaster 

Fuckers removed it! Was only there for April fools. Goddamnit the only smg I have left to max it the piece of shit p90 with marshmallows for bullets too. Was hoping to knock it out today. I want platinum smg... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Fuckers removed it! Was only there for April fools. Goddamnit the only smg I have left to max it the piece of shit p90 with marshmallows for bullets too. Was hoping to knock it out today. I want platinum smg... 

that gun shines in war zone. the large mag lets you cut through full armor and finish them off while they’re reloading. not the greatest mode to level up guns in though 

they’d turned it on? i think that was a mistake it’s supposed to go live tomorrow i think? 

did you get the oil rig bundle? 25$ for classic ghost skin, mw2r and the task force M4. the animated cc is pretty neat too

It’s cool what they are doing for vets, most of the other ops are based of real people. I’m curious where the proceeds are going and if they get a cut of their likeness being used. Endowment fund bundle does this but no mention of the rest of these bundles. 

I want some SWAT guys, Terrorist and civilian options. A guy in a Hawaiian shirt would be sick. I mean really they could use any of the pics from the load out display thread and people would buy the duck outta them @Kults

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

It’s cool what they are doing for vets, most of the other ops are based of real people. I’m curious where the proceeds are going and if they get a cut of their likeness being used. Endowment fund bundle does this but no mention of the rest of these bundles. 

I want some SWAT guys, Terrorist and civilian options. A guy in a Hawaiian shirt would be sick. I mean really they could use any of the pics from the load out display thread and people would buy the duck outta them @Kults

they had a Hawaiian shirt Hudson variant in Blk Ops 4, def did look cool. I want some swat or terrorist options too. RN running OG Ghost and Nikto

I def think the guys that are being featured will see something out of it, im sure they payed that Ronin guy

2 hours ago, Kults said:

they had a Hawaiian shirt Hudson variant in Blk Ops 4, def did look cool. I want some swat or terrorist options too. RN running OG Ghost and Nikto

I def think the guys that are being featured will see something out of it, im sure they payed that Ronin guy

You claim your 10 free battle pass levels? I’m maxed out now and lvl 141

Bp lvl 100 ump45 reward FTW 

gotta get that rank 155 bo1 Famas now

• Like 1