Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Knocked out the reflex and holo sight challenges, got the blue ‘red dot’ for all of em now. On to the ACOGs....

Never understood the hype behind the blue dot. In IW when it was in supply drops people raged

4 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

6 more headshots with the Striker then I got that gold, and all smg platinum. 25 more triple kills then all ACOG reticles unlocked. also unlocked this border patrol guy 

edit- check out the woodgrain FAL @Kults!

02BBA086-A65A-49E9-829F-C9EF77B1CBBE.jpeg

it’s so nice. def the variant i want most in this pass. unlocked the sks last night. that thing is a beast even in core. 1 shot for headshots and 2 to upper body. fire rate is fast enough for those follow ups shots too.

Current whip F46F46F7-5B7C-418D-8AF5-84A954CCA6A7.thumb.jpeg.b5fafa70f7d0c9f004ae5203595491c7.jpeg

Finished the ACOG challenges. NVG/Thermal left to go. Doubt I will bother with sniper optic challenges. Gilded the scar. Only Oden, Famas and FAL left til plat ARs. Maybe plat LMG for next grind? Too bad the Marksman rifles are attached to the sniper challenges, can’t get one plat w/out the other. 😕

man, I am loving this game. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Current whip F46F46F7-5B7C-418D-8AF5-84A954CCA6A7.thumb.jpeg.b5fafa70f7d0c9f004ae5203595491c7.jpeg

Finished the ACOG challenges. NVG/Thermal left to go. Doubt I will bother with sniper optic challenges. Gilded the scar. Only Oden, Famas and FAL left til plat ARs. Maybe plat LMG for next grind? Too bad the Marksman rifles are attached to the sniper challenges, can’t get one plat w/out the other. 😕

man, I am loving this game. 

I was never into the challenges. I miss the grind to master prestige im really not motivated to grind this year since rank resets after each season. I know why they did it. With the heavy SBMM it would just be a red flag to leave lobbies packed with MPs. This way you dont know whos played 15 hours vs 15 days

Love MW its a solid entry but boneheaded design decisions really hampered the overall experience for me. Love the setting and the guns. The maps that encourage camping, SBMM, fastest TTK, no mini map red dots and no MP to grind all just take the wind out of my sails. I find myself playing 5 matches then go do something else. I used to be able to play for hours on end, it just feels exhausting this year. Ranked mode with no rank= fail imo

Starting to look forward to Blk Ops 5/Vietnam. They should be announcing it soon

https://charlieintel.com/report-call-of-duty-2020-still-planned-to-launch-this-fall/60273/

That’s too bad man! It’s a fun one

looking fwd to what they decide to do for next year. Another Cold War one would be cool. If it’s Vietnam tho I prob won’t be interested. I like current tech/Near-future tech. 

something set in a timeline between bo1 and BO2 would be ideal @Kults

core, hardcore, ranked - needs to be a thing

• Truth 1

Just now, KILZ FILLZ said:

That’s too bad man! It’s a fun one

looking fwd to what they decide to do for next year. Another Cold War one would be cool. If it’s Vietnam tho I prob won’t be interested. I like current tech/Near-future tech. 

something set in a timeline between bo1 and BO2 would be ideal @Kults

core, hardcore, ranked - needs to be a thing

Its been credibly leaked that its gonna be Vietnam/Cold War this year. Personally prefer that, or current, not so into future tech stuff as that starts to fall into sci fi territory. I didn't care for Infinite Warfare was way too space-y for my tastes. Thinking it might be a soft reboot of the Blk Ops series so similar to Blk Ops1. Since they basically did that for MW last year it would make sense. Then again, rumors now circulating it wont have the BO name so who knows.

Have you been following the drama surrounding this release at all? Sledgehammer games who made CoD WW2 got a bit of a demotion and was tasked to make the next entry with Raven Software which made MWR. The two studios butted heads and the development of the game suffered to the point that big daddy ACTI stepped in, demoted both of them back to full on support studios and handed the reigns to Treyarch with the game 2 years into development. Trey was already a year into dev for their follow up to Blk Ops 4. What a mess. 

So Treyarch basically had a year to cobble something together from what Raven/SHG had made up until that point. That's the game we're getting in Oct this year. At first rumors were they would just slap Blk Ops 5 on it but recent developments confirm that idea was scrapped. This new game will most likely be a 'new' series. The 2021 entry might be Blk Ops 5 proper and 2022 will likely be a Infinity Ward developed sequel to this MW.

Phew

Nah I haven’t been keeping up. Wait a minute, isn’t that exactly what happened with mw3 and ww2? They need to move to a two year cycle. Every goddamn time it’s something like this where one studio is shitting the bed and then another studio needs to step in and save the entry...

”we swear, that’s what happened guys! It’s only unpolished because we had to switch hands halfway though, not because one year isn’t enough time!”

Maybe the next entry will be delayed with this covid shit and they will actually have the time to dial it in. As long as they keep injecting new guns, maps and playlists into mw19, I can see it staying for a while @Kults

• Like 1

MW3 was a bit different. TLDR of it, Most of the IW studio quit or were canned for insubordination right before the launch of MW2. MW3 was thrown together with the help of SHG from various assets the OG MW2 team had made,.

Was still a great entry but felt like MW2.5

Many of those former IW employees went on to make Titanfall 1-2 then ditched EA to come crawling back to ACTI. They made last year's MW. Grass is always greener I guess

• Like 1

Seem like it’s always some shit from these fools and nothing ever changes. They keep the same studios in tow every installment. 

if you were a studio and we’re going to get repeat aaa business but be made the scapegoat would you refuse? I wouldn’t. 

but I’m also drunk

• LOL! 1

@where

@KILZ FILLZ

@cruzxctrl

Just a heads up, you can get this pack for free rn if you just watch some twitch stream in the background for a few hours. Not too many people know about it they dont really advertise it much 

https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2020-04/Earn-Rewards-to-equip-in-Modern-Warfare-Multiplayer-Special-Ops-and-Warzone-by-Watching-Twitch

111.jpg

• Like 1