Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 minute ago, Dirty_habiT said:

PS5 technical overview:

they finally caved and conceded the xbox controller is superior. Im happy, it was the one thing I preferred on xbox. The triggers are just better, happy we finally get the same design

• Like 1

I'm not going full metal fan boy here or anything but for the longest time I had MS products.  I finally got a deal on a PS4 because I wanted to play BloodBorne.  Great game btw.

I will buy whatever next gen console comes out.  No reason to limit yourself to only one type of video gaming.

• Like 2

@KILZ FILLZi didn’t go overboard with it but i bought some stuff

the 3 passes

mw2r ghost bundle

nikto pack 

tamagunchi, kinda peeved it’s in s3 but can you do, og has nes colors i like it

holding out for a new operator or a good gun/cc/emblem pack. another classic ghost bundle rumoured to come out too, might get that if the blueprints and extras are worth it. i prefer this system to supply drops. can just buy what you want outright without RNG

• Props 1

I think I’m gonna start working twds platinum smg. think it makes more sense For me to tackle this by:

1- use gun til gold then move to next on list. one by one

2- use gun til max rank then move to next gun on list. go back and wrap up misc remaining camo to get gold after all are max rank

@Kults?

7 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I think I’m gonna start working twds platinum smg. think it makes more sense For me to tackle this by:

1- use gun til gold then move to next on list. one by one

2- use gun til max rank then move to next gun on list. go back and wrap up misc remaining camo to get gold after all are max rank

@Kults?

i think the first way is quicker since you switch less and really dial in a gun’s handling and recoil pattern but i think the second method is better for your sanity 

switching it up a little keeps it fun 

theres a new

mastery camo coming for each weapon. supposed to drop with the gunsmith update, that looks rad 

• Truth 1

5 minutes ago, Kults said:

@KILZ FILLZI like that Lights Out bundle. the stabbing animation is cool and that bale skin looks like legit russian mil sim but i’m thinking maybe i should hold out for allegiance mil sim stuff in s4. that ak74u variant is cool too. what ya think 

I don’t think I’ve seen that one but will check it out. Should be online in about 2-3 hrs if you wanna get some games in.

edit -

got Bizon and MP7 gold over the wknd

just p90 and uzi left until that sweet platinum 

• Props 1

1 minute ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I don’t think I’ve seen that one but will check it out. Should be online in about 2-3 hrs if you wanna get some games in.

edit -

got Bizon and MP7 gold over the wknd

just p90 and uzi left until that sweet platinum 

i do but HC really messes with me. i like the faster pace of core. man those few matches yesterday.. the spawns didn’t flip ONCE the entire match. people just posted in their spawns or not far from it... waiting.

matches felt dead locked. whoever lost patience and peaked to center map first got their caps peeled back  

mill give it another go but i just don’t seem to enjoy the HV flow as much 

7 minutes ago, Kults said:

i do but HC really messes with me. i like the faster pace of core. man those few matches yesterday.. the spawns didn’t flip ONCE the entire match. people just posted in their spawns or not far from it... waiting.

matches felt dead locked. whoever lost patience and peaked to center map first got their caps peeled back  

mill give it another go but i just don’t seem to enjoy the HV flow as much 

I’m pretty much open to whatever game mode but my boys only like tdm and only hc. 

im down to play some core

the spawn trap is real in HC. People intentionally stay out of the spawns so they don’t flip

• Truth 1

alright that’ll work. i’m down for either usually but yesterday was esp bad.

i do get the appeal.

for those who want a more realistic and slower paced experience i can see why it would be better. i like the more arcade-y run n gun feel of core.

plenty of campers there too but it’s rarely an entire team hunkered down with 63x claymores and holding every sight line a few steps from spawn. one shot kill( or damn hear close to it) mechanics of HC don’t give much breathing room to react. it’s basically whoever shoots first which exacerbates the holding down power positions and not budging approach

2 minutes ago, Kults said:

alright that’ll work. i’m down for either usually but yesterday was esp bad.

i do get the appeal.

for those who want a more realistic and slower paced experience i can see why it would be better. i like the more arcade-y run n gun feel of core.

plenty of campers there too but it’s rarely an entire team hunkered down with 63x claymores and holding every sight line a few steps from spawn. one shot kill( or damn hear close to it) mechanics of HC don’t give much breathing room to react. it’s basically whoever shoots first which exacerbates the holding down power positions and not budging approach

C0825DBA-29D3-4F27-8B70-BC8387427444.thumb.jpeg.20d029b68522d59ef5c41d849e336a86.jpeg

jk

• LOL! 1

i’ve noticed the stark difference in shipment too. i can’t run shotguns on hc or I get annihilated. people post up in the corners and keep the sight line, can’t get close enough. i switch to an AR setup and use the same tactic and the kills start racking up again

on core the extra bit of health let’s me get closer and play the center map a lot more, people circulate and move between the crates where the shotguns shine 

just different experiences and ways to approach the maps. quite a difference between modes, much more than just mini map and hud 

56 minutes ago, Kults said:

i’ve noticed the stark difference in shipment too. i can’t run shotguns on hc or I get annihilated. people post up in the corners and keep the sight line, can’t get close enough. i switch to an AR setup and use the same tactic and the kills start racking up again

on core the extra bit of health let’s me get closer and play the center map a lot more, people circulate and move between the crates where the shotguns shine 

just different experiences and ways to approach the maps. quite a difference between modes, much more than just mini map and hud 

ya shipment really shouldn’t be in the HC map rotation, or they should at least disable team kills while on shipment in HC.

For HC you really need to have a special class set aside - recon perk is useless, 300 blackout and 458 socom rds are a wasted attachment. Most of the extended barrels are wasted attachments. EOD is a wasted perk. Stopping power is wasted. More and more.

But the other side of that is things that are wasted in core are very viable in HC - spotter to hack all the claymores and land mines you mentioned, Molotov and thermite are insta kills if they are anywhere in the area of effect not just with a direct hit like core, riot shield is a one hit kill, shield turrets and sentry guns do work, pistols are one shot, long shots are an easy grind. Personal UAV is an option because opponents need to pause to see where it’s at on the mini map unlike in core where it basically just gives away your position. Emp drone is a very powerful field upgrade and the same with the recon drone but to a lesser extent. Again, goes on n on. 

Like you said, you almost need to approach it as a completely different game

lets play some Dom? I should be on in about another 30 min, gonna make some food

• Props 1