Guest Resurrection

if you're having difficulty avoiding guile's slow, crappy ultra from lag or whatever then that's one of the many reasons a lot of players don't like playing sf4 online. arcades>online

and you can't give dan a full screen fireball, cos it wouldn't be funny. they should give him back the special he has in mvc2 where he signs an autograph then throws it at you :lol:

But he should be able to do a fullscreen fireball as he has the power of Saikyo :lol:

That move sounds pretty funny though, and I am glad they are making Zangief more levelled, as opposed to the fucking spinning clotheslines overpowering everything. I couldn't believe they made it so that his hands which are below head level can overpower a flykick to his head. They could scale back Chun Li as well, as probably the best player I ever played online was a guy who used her, and he practically destroyed me everytime. It was either that guy or some Gen player who defeated me and left me in a state of shock at how efficiently they could win.

Did anyone out there buy that Tekken pack with the arcade stick? And was this arcade stick the same as the SF4 ones, just with different artwork?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i've been rocking darksiders for the past few weeks after coming off a bender of god of war 1 and 2.

at first i wasnt too into it, now i've grown to really like it. it is most def a mash up of alot of those types of games, devil may cry/godof war/prince of persia/zelda/etc. think its going to be about 20-25 hours of play. graphics are nice, not overly original but most of those type games stick to the same formula.

god of war 3 demo is AMAZING. i already preordered that shit.

Yo level 75 pally,

if you didnt roll human you need to /wrists son. WoW is some crazy addicting shit, i've been off the sauce for over a year and still have fucking dreams about it, blizzard makes solid games.

Got this game and assasin creed 2. play3d drksider for 15 mins and AC2 never to addicted to mw2 to even play a diffrent game.

FAMAS

Silencer / Red Dot

Cold Blooded

Ninja

ACR

Silencer/ACOG

Cold Blooded

Ninja

My new shit :)

I've been fucken around with the famas it puts in work

ninja on always hate firing by a heartbeat sensor and hearing ny footsteps

most people who uses heartbeat sensor are to focused looking at the sensor = easy kill for me !

the metal slug series is probably my all-time favourite side-scroller

cartoony, violent, & fun

hell yeah the animation is priceless. So much more soul and love in those games that you dont get from the sterile super clean uber graphics of today in my opinion.

this game right here is an awesome fuckign racing game if you ask me. japanese highway street racing.

610467-tokyo_xtreme_racer___zero_coverart_large.png

tokyo_extreme_0_profilelarge.jpg

yo this game right here!!!!

this fucking game right here

3545303267_dc29c47570.jpg

soundtrack was so fucking fresh!!!

Hell yea. I have that soundtrack on my iPhone.

Two of my favorite games are:

ico-jp-cover-1.jpg

and

sotc1.jpg

I just found out they are coming out with a 3rd installment of the series for PS3. It's called "The Last Guardian."

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-the-last/50284

FUCK YES. I had to stop and see if i posted that while drunk. Pumped to see someone else appreciate them.

Play ICO. It's more puzzle/maze oriented. I highly recommend it. The Last Guardian looks like it's going to be like ICO, so I'm sure it will be good.

FACTORY_MADE --I agree on Freedom Fighters. I own that and find myself replaying it all the time. Definitely worth the $13 bucks I paid for it. Supposedly they're working on a sequel. It might be done for all I know.

Skate & Destroy came out right after the first Tony Hawk game. I think the Hawk game had better control and Skate & Destroy seemed really clunky. It annoyed the fucking hell out of me. It did have a good soundtrack, and I did play it all the way through, but it drove my blood pressure up due to character control.