Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, you can still get on live with a modded 360. You run the risk of getting banned though, which one of my friends has been, but ah well. I made it through the rounds of banning only to get a frickin E74, so now I'm saving for a new box right now

Exchanged my Xbox for a new one today.

Tried out BioShock and am definitely intrigued. Perhaps the mechanics could be better, but I get the feeling that everything in that game is meant to be a certain way. Besides, I'm only up to the beginning of the Medical Pavilion, so I can't really pass any judgement yet.

So far, my impression of BioShock is that there needs to be more games like it.

SKATE is pretty cool, too. But I find it terribly difficult so far. I guess I'm just gonna have to keep practicing.

Exchanged my Xbox for a new one today.

Tried out BioShock and am definitely intrigued. Perhaps the mechanics could be better, but I get the feeling that everything in that game is meant to be a certain way. Besides, I'm only up to the beginning of the Medical Pavilion, so I can't really pass any judgement yet.

So far, my impression of BioShock is that there needs to be more games like it.

SKATE is pretty cool, too. But I find it terribly difficult so far. I guess I'm just gonna have to keep practicing.

Soon you will be completely immersed and sucked into Bioshock. Game of the Year, so far. Best Single-Player FPS in a long time. Maybe since Duke3d, Doom 1 and 2, and Quake 1. Better than Half Life 2, IMO. HL2 didn't blow me away like Bioshock, I got so into Bioshock that I got three shirts and the limited to 5,000 faceplate. The world is just so unique and fresh, like nothing ever before it, plus the enemies are so intelligent and there are SO many different ways to play the game. And the story is f'n awesome.

I was as excited as you are about the game, but stopped playing it after my second Big Daddy. I think it was a combination of 1) getting Skate and 2) not having a good environment to play the game. For a game like that, I want to have a room to myself (or quiet at least), and the lights dimmed/off so i can get into it. Unfortunately I share a room and its usually loud/bright.

24p09ar.gif

Zomg GH3 BeWB PHySiCS!

So I'm reading that a lot of people are having problems with the new guitar.

I was pretty stoked about getting the game, but the demo seemed like a step backwards from GH2.

That and it contains

AFI- Miss Murder

The Killers- When You Were Young

Slipknot- Before I forget

Disturbed- Stricken

All of which will cause me to break my tv with my new wireless guitar.

Fuck Neversoft.

Can anyone that got the game persuade me otherwise?

I was looking forward to it =p

^^ im assuming the conrols are going to be like street fighter. When you want to block, you hold back, when you want to run, you hit foward twice, ect. Still dont make sence cus there are fatalities that requires the use of the button "block", unless they changed that on the game. You should google up that game and see how the moves are done for the characters.

Yeah, them chicks boob do shake like that and there are other chicks dancing on the background with tight butts hahaha.

i just spent almost 3 hours straight playing FF3 just to get killed and have to start all over again to my last save...fucking frustrating... i was about to get to the last boss too.

that dementium game looks good, i downloaded it yesterday, now i'm downloading manhunt 2 for the wii right now. i'm thinking about getting a ps2 again just to play the uncensored version though.

nah, i got mine at a gamestop and got some dude from craigslist to install the chip for me.

i haven't played it yet, but from reading some reviews on it, the new one isn't as good as the first, and it's not as gruesome either, also to get the rating back to Mature they had to make it so you won't even see some of the killing or some shit. lame, but i'm sure it will still be good.

Ya, it seems very promising (Shadow of the Colossus parody?!). I like the idea of parody-ing hit games, and the graphics are actually really cool - very close to looking like the cartoon and not crappy 3D renders of 2D cartoons (much better job than the Family Guy game did in that aspect) There's a demo on Live you can download, though, I heard the it didn't do it justice. You can also download the demos on your PC and burn them to regular old CDs or DVDs and they will play EVEN IF YOUR SYSTEM ISN'T MODDED.

Mindvapors did you get the 1g or 2g card?

I was about to buy the 2g kit and its 65 bucks in honkong 75 in jersey.

I went all out and grabbed the 2GB bundle from RealHotStuff. I didn't think it was going to matter, but I share the DS with my bro who has different game tastes and now i'm glad I got the 2GB.

There's also word that the next kernel update with add SDHC SD card support (meaning 4GB+ microSD cards would be compatible).