There is something wrong with us

Hua Guofang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
humanity has always done fucked up stuff, now everyone has a phone and takes pictures of eveything and it's all over the internet. it probably used to be a lot worse.

i agree with the first part.

as far as it being worse, i dont see that...advancements in weapons have made things worse.

as far as it being worse, i dont see that...advancements in weapons have made things worse.

it's always been this depressing and sad. But weapon advancements have made it worst. It puts more fear in the people who think they are living peaceful.

One day you're riding a bus and then Boom!

50 Years ago it was still possible, but not as common.

If these hands would only kill.

They'd cleanse the world with its own blood.

They'd cleanse the world, if these hands would only kill.

These hand should cleanse your soul of the lust and the greed of this world.

And they call me a fool as they do so well.

Destroy the morality none have known for so long if ever at all

And I would lay down my life to birth a new generation of a righteous culture.

To a people I could proudly love and cherish.

For that's all I've ever asked for and been deprived of.

Not a tear for those of flesh

Not a stayed hand for a world that prostitutes itself.

Not a minute more of degeneration.

Words cannot express my disappointment.

Words cannot express my disapproval.

So I hate.

I hate a world that's capable of triumph.

Do I stand idly by and let this world disintegrate.

This world will pass away, and my emotions with it.

Why should I strive for acceptance and peace of mind.

A Profound Hatred of Man

That is pretty much my defining anthem.

NOTHING IS WRONG, YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF BITCHES WHO WANT TO FOCUS ON THE WORST POSSIBLE ASPECS OF HUMANITY.

COMPARE THE WORLD NOW TO EVEN 50 YEARS AGO AND WE ARE 100000000 TIMES BETTER OFF AND MORE HUMANE TO EACH OTHER. EVERY GENERATION WE ARE IMPROVING, SORRY WE HAVENT CLEANED UP 10THOUSAND YEARS OF IGNORANCE RELIGION AND CORRUPTION FAST ENOUGH FOR YOU.

AND AS FOR THE WEPONS YOU ARE RIGHT BUT WE HAVE MOSTLY CONTROLLED THAT. OUT OF THE TOP 20 HIGHEST CASUALTY WARS PROB LESS THEN 5 WERE IN THE LAST 100 YEARS. TAKE OUT WWI & II AND YOU PROB ONLY HAVE 2 OTHERS IN THR 20TH CENTURY. V & C I'M PROB MISSING A GENOCIDE OR 2

MAD KEEPS US ALL SAFE,;)

• Like 1

NOTHING IS WRONG, YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF BITCHES WHO WANT TO FOCUS ON THE WORST POSSIBLE ASPECS OF HUMANITY.

oh word?

COMPARE THE WORLD NOW TO EVEN 50 YEARS AGO AND WE ARE 100000000 TIMES BETTER OFF AND MORE HUMANE TO EACH OTHER. EVERY GENERATION WE ARE IMPROVING, SORRY WE HAVENT CLEANED UP 10THOUSAND YEARS OF IGNORANCE RELIGION AND CORRUPTION FAST ENOUGH FOR YOU.

um....maybe the U.S. has improved in the past 50 years (civil rights, women's rights, gay rights etc)....but the world is still pretty much a shit hole...look at whats going on all over the world from the arab spring in the middle east to genocides and famines in africa to murder rates in central and south america etc etc.

AND AS FOR THE WEPONS YOU ARE RIGHT BUT WE HAVE MOSTLY CONTROLLED THAT.

sure....im sure weve got countries like Iran and North Korea under control...and China and Russia could never be a threat again...dont forget nuclear pakistan & india....everything seems to be under control.

TAKE OUT WWI & II AND YOU PROB ONLY HAVE 2 OTHERS IN THR 20TH CENTURY. V & C I'M PROB MISSING A GENOCIDE OR 2

65 million just from WW2 alone!

$50 says that if WW3 ever occurs, the death toll will be over 100 million.

AND AS FOR THE WEPONS YOU ARE RIGHT BUT WE HAVE MOSTLY CONTROLLED THAT. OUT OF THE TOP 20 HIGHEST CASUALTY WARS PROB LESS THEN 5 WERE IN THE LAST 100 YEARS. TAKE OUT WWI & II AND YOU PROB ONLY HAVE 2 OTHERS IN THR 20TH CENTURY. V & C I'M PROB MISSING A GENOCIDE OR 2

wat

I'll play, though. Wikipedia: there are 6 if you subtract the world wars. Not counting genocides, of which there are 10.

I don't have a dog in this fight, this is just wildly misinformed.

wat

I'll play, though. Wikipedia: there are 6 if you subtract the world wars. Not counting genocides, of which there are 10.

I don't have a dog in this fight, this is just wildly misinformed.

true....i checked wikipedia too.

you could technically count deaths as a result of famine which were caused by the wars too.

Speak for yourself, highlighting the struggle of the developing world is nothing new.

A melting pot of uneducated and uncivilised human beings. Like a monkey with a grenade.

The slightest amount of integrity in those pictures are the riot police holding back the rabble.

It takes a true artist to paint a masterpiece, but anyone with the intention can destroy it.

Correct me if I'm wrong taxman, but here is how I'm reading your argument: Well, shit used to be a lot worse, so you're a bitch for thinking these atrocities are of concern?

An improvement for many has not been an improvement for all.

I POINT TO THE END OF CHICKEN POX, DIPHTHERIA, MALARIA,MEASLES, WHOOPING COUGH, PNEUMOCOCCAL DISEASE, POLIO, TETNUS, TYPHOID FEVER, YELLOW FEVER, SMALLPOX.

THIS ALONE HAS SAVED MORE LIVES THEN ALL OF THOSE WARS COMBINED TOOK. THOUGH JENNY MCCARTHY HAS TRIED TO RUIN THIS RECENTLY.

AN IMPROVEMENT FOR THE 3RD LARGEST POP IN THE WORLD IS AN IMPROVEMENT FOR ALL. THE END OF SLAVERY IN THE WEST (YES IT IS THERE BUT NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE SCALE IT WAS) HAS CHANGED THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER. NOT TO MENTION THE ADVANCEMENTS IN FOOD SAFTY AND PRESERVATION. I ALSO POINT TO THE PUBLIC ACCEPTANCE OF HOMOSEXUALS AND THE PUBLIC EXPOSURE OF ALL WHO ARE RESISTING (THIS IS THE REAL IMPROVEMENT, NOT LOOKING THE OTHER WAY)

BUT THE US OS ONLY 4% OF THE WORLD POP.. YEA AND WITH ONLY 4% WE HAVE IMPROVED IT SO MUCH MERICA!

I CONCEDE MY ORIGINAL GUESS ON 20TH CENT WAR WAS A BIT OFF.

HEY ROOK, WE FINALLY GET A GOOD CONVO GOING AND YOU GOTTA BITCH ABOUT IT WITH SOME HIPSTER THROW BACK TOY PIC? WEEEK

Port-A-John - I have no idea who piers morgan is, sorry. Usually I'd agree that it's an X-fire thing but this joint is so quiet now I don't think it matters. Always can click past if you're not interested, because no doubt, this thread is a downer.

Not drunk posting either. Part of my job is paying attention to all this kind of stuff in detail and sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming. That pick up top of Yarmouk left me astounded due to scale and destruction and made think of how much of this we are witnessing at the moment and how current trend lines point towards things getting quite a bit worse on a number of fronts.

If these hands would only kill.

They'd cleanse the world with its own blood.

They'd cleanse the world, if these hands would only kill.

These hand should cleanse your soul of the lust and the greed of this world.

And they call me a fool as they do so well.

Destroy the morality none have known for so long if ever at all

And I would lay down my life to birth a new generation of a righteous culture.

To a people I could proudly love and cherish.

For that's all I've ever asked for and been deprived of.

Not a tear for those of flesh

Not a stayed hand for a world that prostitutes itself.

Not a minute more of degeneration.

Words cannot express my disappointment.

Words cannot express my disapproval.

So I hate.

I hate a world that's capable of triumph.

Do I stand idly by and let this world disintegrate.

This world will pass away, and my emotions with it.

Why should I strive for acceptance and peace of mind.

A Profound Hatred of Man

that is pretty much my defining anthem.

i can agree only to add i have a profound love for shit

• Like 1