this one time.. last night..

CMF

i met an insane chick last night when i was walking to the store. she was trying to untangle a knotted up fishing string when i first saw her. said she was gonna go fishing with a golf club soon. after 5 mins of talking to her i realized she wasnt kidding and that she was a nut. i racked a 4loko for us to drink and we were chillin drinking it and i recorded some of the coversation we (she) was having. she was talking about her stuffed tiger falling out of a window and people hitting her with lightning. we walked around the neigborhood adter that and the whole time she was TOTING two huge bags of big books. i held the heavier one for her for a minute. it must have weighed 40 lbs. she was cool. i guess shes just going through a bunch of shit. and on lots of prescribed and not prescribed drugs. i could see she was an alright human. at the end of our talk she said she was gonna walk to the dam 20 miles west of austin. we were in south austin. the end. no pussy :o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time paint her moniker in rape letters under a bridge, then rape her & pee in her tote bag.

Fill her with a gallon of precum, then pull out before she gets preggerz with a baby orcanine.

Proceed to tag "ORK9" all over south Austin with the sikkest K evar.

Profit to the degree where you no longer need to shoplift to support your kids.

If he's trying to make her jealous with a story of him trying and failing to get pussy from some crazy homeless chick, then he's doing it wrong.

must spread rep. what I was thinking. I mean, I don't know any of you niggas personally, but I thought I seent ol girls flicks, and I mean, real spit with the good dr. martin luther vandross, I gotta think she look better than a hoe fiendt out?

I could be wrong.

back around 02, we use to tell hoes to come up to the window on hot summer days in del ray, where it mad vacant, tell them to get closer to the whip to talk, than yank them hoes by the head, roll that window up, hit the ac, hit the blunt, and try not to piss yourself.

years later, (now) karma, kicks me in the teeth, every fucking morning.

real question...

is there a lot of dating going on here on CH0? homo relations do not count, I guess God said so...