Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
5amshift

Gallon Smashing

Fuck the English are polite, nice people. Every single time people pretty much rushed to help.

Dumb and entirely unfunny 'prank' though.

I agree, I've seen this for the past few days pop on FB almost hourly I don't get the appeal.

If I watched that happen I'd kick the fucker while he was down.

Some poor mexican on his 8th shift of the day is gonna have to mop that shit up.

Some poor mexican on his 8th shift of the day is gonna have to mop that shit up.

Drop kick wankers that have never done any work in their lives are the only people that would find making someone's shitty job, even shittier, funny.

those UK milk jugs seem like they would fit in a fridge much nicer than ours here

i laughed at video especially the first fall.

i bust knuckle turning wrenches for a living so i guess i dont fall under protesters last post.

maybe im just an ass :)

saw it a little while back.. cant deny that its completely irresponsible & spoiled 1st world behaviour (let alone a "prank"), but not gonna lie - cant help but laugh my ass off at the 2nd link.. some of those falls were just too funny

yes, i would want to kick those kids in the ribs a few times too.. thats perfectly understandable & fair

Drop kick wankers that have never done any work in their lives are the only people that would find making someone's shitty job, even shittier, funny.

Agreed. 4 years of grocery store clerk experience causes me to simply cringe at these videos. Yeah some of the falls are pretty outrageous, but the guys working that have to clean that shit up are already on the verge of suicide. These pricks aren't making their shitty lives any easier. Don't fuck with people that handle your food, just sayin'.

I found this shit mad funny mostly because I'm into stupid shit. I'm just glad people are not posting Harlem Shake videos anymore.

would probably murder if it was in my store on my shift, but since its not and i don't work retail anymore that shits mad funny yo.

This is the type of video that some jerkoff "with a sense of humor" would be really keen to show you on his phone at the bar.

Zero reaction on my part, it's like pouring a glass of juice or ordering pizza.

• Like 1

Agreed. 4 years of grocery store clerk experience causes me to simply cringe at these videos. Yeah some of the falls are pretty outrageous, but the guys working that have to clean that shit up are already on the verge of suicide. These pricks aren't making their shitty lives any easier. Don't fuck with people that handle your food, just sayin'.

Know dis feel?

f28577afe4239c112d40142108f9b733.jpg

And what Realism said, too true.

stone-cold-laughing.gif

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now