Just bought my first motorcycle

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

I am too old for this forum...but I gotta say this bike is awesome looks like its in good shape great find. To comment on what Soup said (who rides girls bikes) on the suspension. Change all the fluids oil coolant fork oil and fork seals. Ride the bike learn the bike crash the bike then get back on the bike. Then look for some race tech front springs and emulators. Read up on forums find out what springs will work with your weight. Find out what aftermarket or other OEM rear shocks will work on your bike. (2k7 gsxr shock on my 01 SV650 much stiffer and more confident) You will appreciate the suspension upgrades then. The bike will feel brand new and you will feel more confident...

I ride RC51's and will be getting my 3rd this spring and heading to the track finally.

164724_1534328479497_631511_n.jpg

I am too old for this forum...but I gotta say this bike is awesome looks like its in good shape great find. To comment on what Soup said (who rides girls bikes) on the suspension. Change all the fluids oil coolant fork oil and fork seals. Ride the bike learn the bike crash the bike then get back on the bike. Then look for some race tech front springs and emulators. Read up on forums find out what springs will work with your weight. Find out what aftermarket or other OEM rear shocks will work on your bike. (2k7 gsxr shock on my 01 SV650 much stiffer and more confident) You will appreciate the suspension upgrades then. The bike will feel brand new and you will feel more confident...

I ride RC51's and will be getting my 3rd this spring and heading to the track finally.

164724_1534328479497_631511_n.jpg

I'll ride whatever I get a good deal on. That bike in the picture might look like the piece of shit I crashed twice, but you'd only be half right. Picked up ANOTHER f4i on the cheap and put em together. Feels good to be on something under 600 lbs and after 1982. So it's been a long time since I had a bike that wanted me to get my knee down. I have no problem getting back into things on a baby bike.

OH AND DOING TRACK DAYS U SAY?

Just picked up these fairings a few hours ago and started priming/sanding them. Bout to get my track on myself...

I'm taking requests for paint schemes...

LKUaweN.jpg

Oh and here's the rest of my f4i junk pile. Come out to the bay psalm. I've got a couch and another f4i in parts that we can build for ya.

69DyvfQ.jpg

I always thought a motorcycle would be dope for killing the highways with tags.

Instead of undoing your seat belt, opening the door, getting out getting the tag, getting back in etc,

you could just ride up to the barrier or underpass pillar and reach over and get your tag then peel off.

Fucking motorcycle license costs $1,000 where I'm at.

• 9 years later...
1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Looked all over for my flicks but I can’t find em lol. It’s a 93 sportster, octo-eagle Harley dog. Purple fuckin rain glitter style. She’s been sitting since I got her basically. Just some battery electrical shit I haven’t gotten to. 

My man. You should get a heavy flake raspberry brain bucket to go with that ride. The kind you find at a second hand store.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1