For all you naive, cop defending, retards...

12packprophet

cop_thumbs_up.jpg

cool story bro.

arguing about a youtube video like the angsty 13 year old you sound like instead of actually seeing the obvious is about as stupid as you thinking that off duty cops would give a shit to fight you and your friends back when you were kids, over a basketball game. come on now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i know several, and have met several, seriously cool cops who go out of their way to help people. i have also met the stereotypical power-tripper cop, but not many times.

i used to think all french dudes were fucking scumbags, but then i went out of my way to talk to a bunch, i was proven wrong.

yall are a bunch of unlucky fuckers if you havent had a single positive experience with a cop, that or youre fucking douchebags.

on the subject of Australian cops?

Oh, and ill close with a quick story.

A couple years ago a few buddies of mine were playing adult league recreational basketball, so I went to the game to support em and smoke a joint at half time etc.

Turns out there were two or three off duty cops on the other team they played.

The fellas shit all over them so they started running there mouth across the room grunting some gibberish and all.

So basically there was three of them, and three of us and we got right in their faces and told them to if they wanted to talk a bunch of shit, we can go outside an handle it.

None a single one of them had enough balls to entertain us...

Oh and we were all 18 or under at the time...fucking pussies.

You can go back to running your wendy's now.

I can't believe those cops didn't want to lose their jobs for stomping the shit out of some idiot teenagers over a basketball game (how black are you and your friends?). What pussies. Y'all we're smoking weed too? Hard as fuck.

Off duty cops around here are always picking fights in the bar and then calling their on duty buddies to haul you off to the drunk tank where they proceed to tell every native in there already how much you hate them etc..

They also do tons of steroids and blow and are generally the scum of the earth. Round here anyway.

Also in reply to ASS's comment ^, off duty cops won't lose their jobs for getting into fights etc. They will most likely get suspended with pay and get a small vacation to "think about it" on the tax payers dollar, a tiny slap on the wrist.

They were pretty much mowing down pedestrians. It's not like it was an RBT.

But if you shoot someone, you'd think you don't need to then bash them. They went USA on their arses.

CORRECT

They were pretty much mowing down pedestrians. It's not like it was an RBT.

But if you shoot someone, you'd think you don't need to then bash them. They went USA on their arses.

the car mounted the sidewalk AFTER the driver was shot.

Where is this video from? Australia? The place where everyone seemed to agree that cops were tame and nothing bad ever happens? I thought this thread was only about putting American cops on blast? This is what I'm talking about when I say that I do not care about 95% of the police brutality videos posted on 12oz, because you faggots jump the gun by saying shit like Husk did, because the dudes hands AREN'T behind his back when he's getting punched in the face. They are tucked into his chest/pulling away from the cop. Any time someone does that they tend to get their fucking ass kicked or at least roughed up.

Bunch of self serving cocksuckers if you ask me, because I'm willing to bet if someone was joyriding like the kid in this video and crashed into you or your mom or WHOEVER and killed 'em then you'd have no problem with a cop punching them in the face, shooting them or tazing them. But since it in no way affects you, it's only seen as "totally out of line and fucked up maaaan." fuck outta here with that frail shit.

I shouldn't expect much from a bunch of spineless frail pussies on a graffiti forum, but I know some of you actually get how real life works, or consequences to being a retard and fucking up by getting caught.

you are visibly upset.The kid is clearly is in shock/ looks to not know whats even going on. Never the less the kid was shot in the neck, I tend to think when you have a gunshot wound to the neck, and you've just crashed your car. Your going to have adrenaline running, and your instinctive reaction to when someones grabbing you, and you don't know whats going on, is to pull away or just not move. Your over here acting like if you got a gunshot wound, you would just be complying with police to cuff you and put their knees into your neck and back. You sound like a self service cocksucker if you ask me.LOL Go on your little rant parade about whats right and worng, and if that was your mom!!! If that was your brother or mother getting the same treatment from the cops you would have a completely different tune. SPINELESS FRAIL PUSSY. IS THIS REAL LIFE!?

you are visibly upset.The kid is clearly is in shock/ looks to not know whats even going on. Never the less the kid was shot in the neck, I tend to think when you have a gunshot wound to the neck, and you've just crashed your car. Your going to have adrenaline running, and your instinctive reaction to when someones grabbing you, and you don't know whats going on, is to pull away or just not move. Your over here acting like if you got a gunshot wound, you would just be complying with police to cuff you and put their knees into your neck and back. You sound like a self service cocksucker if you ask me.LOL Go on your little rant parade about whats right and worng, and if that was your mom!!! If that was your brother or mother getting the same treatment from the cops you would have a completely different tune. SPINELESS FRAIL PUSSY. IS THIS REAL LIFE!?

i had to read this twice to even understand what the fuck you're trying to say because you sound like a retard. not that that's surprising.

so what exactly is your point? that you're crying for a kid who got shot and punched after stealing a car in Australia? if my brother or mother got caught stealing a car i would think they have what's coming to them just like any other human being who'd get caught for it. whether it's a punch to the face or a fucking gun shot wound to the neck. it's called having a sense of accountability, because only retards do that shit and get caught and then cry about it.

The parts you probably couldn't understand were taken from your previous comment.

a bunch of spineless frail pussies

but I know some of you actually get how real life works

it's called having a sense of accountability.

You sound like an even bigger faggot talking about "accountability" like your some disgruntled 50 year old whose mad at some kids not living to your set code for a society. then again it

it in no way affects you.
but your over here mad as hell that everyone has a different opinion then you on how police should handle situations.

Archived