For all you naive, cop defending, retards...

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He faced 13 years before cooperating though. Cop or not, you can get insane reductions on what you're facing by handing over someone they want more than you.

The other cop he cooperated against got 12 years.

Still, it doesn't change the fact that cops get off with slaps on the wrist or scott free 90 percent of the time.

I have some trouble understanding the position of most people on 12 when it comes to corrupt cops.

We don't seem to mind normal gangsters being gangster but when a cop acts gangster everyone gets all upset.

Yet when a cop stays straight and goes by the book s/he's a douche at best and at worst a tyrant that regulates your life.

This seems contradictory, a cop can't be corrupt nor can he be straight going by this logic. But more importantly I don't get why it's ok for civilians to be gangster but it's not ok for cops to be gangsters. Isn't a bent cop the ultimate gangster?

*Caveat, actually powerful politicians would be the ultimate gangster but that's another argument.

How about fuck all cops regardless of whatever the fuck theyre on. Theyre all fucking pigs in my eyes.

This.

They are cops.

That.

Exactly. A cop is a cop is a cop. Fuck em all.

This and that.

I have some trouble understanding the position of most people on 12 when it comes to corrupt cops.

We don't seem to mind normal gangsters being gangster but when a cop acts gangster everyone gets all upset.

Yet when a cop stays straight and goes by the book s/he's a douche at best and at worst a tyrant that regulates your life.

This seems contradictory, a cop can't be corrupt nor can he be straight going by this logic. But more importantly I don't get why it's ok for civilians to be gangster but it's not ok for cops to be gangsters. Isn't a bent cop the ultimate gangster?

*Caveat, actually powerful politicians would be the ultimate gangster but that's another argument.

group-think like a mother fucker

You talk alot of shit yourself for a hunch back loser who runs a Wendy's.

And no, I know how to handle myself when put in a situation like that.

Not saying I go around punching cops in the mouth, but I dont break down and start

begging and crying like im sure you would over a possession charge.

Defending cops on a graffitti forum...how slick.

Shit if I was a Mod if you were as blatant as him you'd get the banhammer.

500x_implied_facepalm.jpg

You talk alot of shit yourself for a hunch back loser who runs a Wendy's.

And no, I know how to handle myself when put in a situation like that.

Not saying I go around punching cops in the mouth, but I dont break down and start

begging and crying like im sure you would over a possession charge.

not once have you hit the nail on the head there guy. it's okay though you still look pretty cool

not once have you hit the nail on the head there guy. it's okay though you still look pretty cool

''hell no man my job is fun. im a kitchen manager at a local restaurant. who fuckin cares anyway?''

''because im too fucking nervous with the way my spine is. you can't tell when im just standing up, but when i lean over like im touching my toes, you can see i definitely have an arch/hunch to my back''

So wait, what is it im missing?